hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar

The Nip/ The Office

I've heard that The Nip has re-opened as 'The Office.' What's it like? The Nip was my Dad's pre-match boozer for as long as he cares to remember and i've been going there for years.

Any good, or has it went all upmarket?
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by .sean. View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've heard that The Nip has re-opened as 'The Office.' What's it like? The Nip was my Dad's pre-match boozer for as long as he cares to remember and i've been going there for years.

Any good, or has it went all upmarket?
    Was in it prior to the ICT game. Although it's had a refit it didn't appear to be much different from The Nip except new fixtures and fittings. I would imagine that they've upped the bar prices but again I didn't really notice as I only had a pint of lager and couldn't tell you how much it was.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    I went in before the match on Saturday.

Far prefered the Nip.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller