hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barry the Crab

Barry the Crab

Will never play for Scotland again (per Beeb Radio)

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar

Barry the Crab finally says "NO" to Scotland

Well the nation can finally breathe a big sigh of relief.

After keeping his subjects waiting with baited breath, the arrogant overrated little sod has finally officially given his verdict that he no longer wants to play for the national team.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

@hibs.net private member Hibs Class's Avatar
    thank you thank you thank you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well the nation can finally breathe a big sigh of relief.

After keeping his subjects waiting with baited breath, the arrogant overrated little sod has finally officially given his verdict that he no longer wants to play for the national team.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Music to my ears.

Left by mutual consent!
    What a shame

Just need tae get rid of Potter now

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gringotodd
    Good. Harry Potter would have just used him as an automatic first choice regardless of form or who else was available.

Good riddance.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lofarl
    Good. Potters running out of ex Huns he can sook upto now.

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofarl View Post
    Good. Potters running out of ex Huns he can sook upto now.

Whats Mo Ross and Bob FTP Malcolm upto nowadays?

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ancienthibby View Post
    Will never play for Scotland again (per Beeb Radio)
    Christ! Only McGregor, Naismith, Broadfoot, Weir and McCulloch to go and I might start caring again!

johnbc70
    Left by mutual consent!
    The SFA should be rightly embarrassed by this sorry episode. Ban players for life only for one of them to return and then the other be asked (almost begged) to return by Potter who is an SFA employee.

The SFA is rotten to the core. I wrote to George Peat after the McGregor incident at ER earlier and not had the decency of a response. Was a perfectly reasonable email with no abuse and asked what I felt was fair questions in relation to the SFA publicly coming out and leading a campaign against 'simulation' only a year or so earlier. Only in football would an organisation treat its customers with such contempt as the SFA does.

The SFA are a total and utter joke. Sorry but we missed the boat here. BF has been one of the top MF's in the EPL in the last year. Our massive national and player pool will cope will it not.

Sorry but the SFA should go and apologise to him. Yeah what he did was wrong and yes he should of been punished but not in the way he did.

Scotlands lose is the brummies gain IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    The SFA are a total and utter joke. Sorry but we missed the boat here. BF has been one of the top MF's in the EPL in the last year. Our massive national and player pool will cope will it not.

Sorry but the SFA should go and apologise to him. Yeah what he did was wrong and yes he should of been punished but not in the way he did.

Agree to the degree that from a footballing perspective, the SFA have shot themselves in the foot, but I don't think Ferguson's - the captain at the time IIRC - conduct left them with much by way of choice at the time.

Removed
    Left by mutual consent!

Are you serious?

Ferguson GTF ya wee fud

Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    Music to my ears.
    :asshole:

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar

This time it's only a metaphorical two-fingers that he's stuck up to the SFA.

Vile wee ****stain

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbc70 View Post
    The SFA should be rightly embarrassed by this sorry episode. Ban players for life only for one of them to return and then the other be asked (almost begged) to return by Potter who is an SFA employee.

The SFA is rotten to the core. I wrote to George Peat after the McGregor incident at ER earlier and not had the decency of a response. Was a perfectly reasonable email with no abuse and asked what I felt was fair questions in relation to the SFA publicly coming out and leading a campaign against 'simulation' only a year or so earlier. Only in football would an organisation treat its customers with such contempt as the SFA does.
    Not suprised at that, he was probably caught up in writing his weekly fan mail letter to Walter and each of the boys / running about Murray park with his Panini SPL album getting the reptiles to scrible the only word they are able to write.

A relief. At least we`ll never again have to suffer that dispicable wee runt lettin Scotland doon again. The SFA and Levein should hang their heads in shame for even considering bringin the ****my rat back.

Sack them all and build the team round our Bazza! Sideways to glory!

Your source is ?
    He still wants to pass the ball sideways , he still hangs on the ball too long .
    "Yesterdays Man" - let him RIP

Left by mutual consent! New Corrie's Avatar
    Confirmation if ever it was needed, that Yogi is right, the fans know nothing about football, Ferguson joins Whittaker, Thompson, Hartley, Murray etc etc as being crap anyway,,,,,

Ferguson has won a watch, he gets to play Premiership football rvery week and never again has to be under the spotlight of all these tartan fuds that watch the national side.

Derek Riordan is the best Scottish born player that there is, yet doesn't get quoted for Scrotland, again confirning how shambolic and embarrassing the whole Scrotland debacle actually is. It's the Scrottish Football heirarchy you should be pointing fingers at, not Barry Ferguson.

@hibs.net private member BroxburnHibee's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CoolHibeesdaft PSN ID: Hibeesdaft
    Quote Originally Posted by corrie greens View Post
    Confirmation if ever it was needed, that Yogi is right, the fans know nothing about football, Ferguson joins Whittaker, Thompson, Hartley, Murray etc etc as being crap anyway,,,,,

Ferguson has won a watch, he gets to play Premiership football rvery week and never again has to be under the spotlight of all these tartan fuds that watch the national side.

Derek Riordan is the best Scottish born player that there is, yet doesn't get quoted for Scrotland, again confirning how shambolic and embarrassing the whole Scrotland debacle actually is. It's the Scrottish Football heirarchy you should be pointing fingers at, not Barry Ferguson.
    I agree with that but I still wouldn't have asked the wee prick back.

Ferguson has had his revenge by make Fud Levein and his bosses look complete muppets.

Proof forevermore that the OF are running Scottish Football.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Testimonial Due

Murray crap anyway, am I missing something, our vice captain?

Left by mutual consent! New Corrie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion Hibs View Post
    Murray crap anyway, am I missing something, our vice captain?
    Yeah, thats what the experts said on here a while back when he left us, apparrantly he was sheite anyway and none of the experts would have made a move for more money. Anyway, you are right Ferguson gets the last laugh.

Riordan not good enough for Scotland, has to be the biggest laugh ever and shows you how absurd the national setup is.

Testimonial Due
    Yeah, thats what the experts said on here a while back when he left us, apparrantly he was sheite anyway and none of the experts would have made a move for more money. Anyway, you are right Ferguson gets the last laugh.

Riordan not good enough for Scotland, has to be the biggest laugh ever and shows you how absurd the national setup is.
    I noticed that, the same experts that at the start of the season said he was crap and passed it for us - our vice captain - the comments of real upstanding hibs fans!

As for Riordan i can see where Potter is coming from to an extent - Murray was probably the hardest worked LB in the league last year as every team did the same thing - took the ball down that line as the knew Riordan would be either out of position / not bother tracking back - and they were right. HOWEVER, he is not a left midfielder, play a left midfielder in that position and stick him up front and I am sure he would get goals for Scotland just like he does for Hibs.

As for Barry, despite the fact I have no time for the guy, he is a very, very good player, and if I am being honest and looking at it from an Ecosse point of view, I would rather have him in the team than not.

@hibs.net private member johnrebus's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh ? Wii Code: What ?
    Turned on BBC Radio Scotland last night just after six and thought someone had died.

Turned out to be Derek Ferguson greeting about his brothers decision to keep away from Scotland and how it was everyone elses fault..........,

Enough to give you the dry boak.

Testimonial Due bighairyfaeleith's Avatar
    The crab is a wee prick and should never have been asked back by levein. I wouldn't let the back over the border if it was my decision.(TBF that applies to almost every hun in the land)
    Last edited by marinello59; 28-09-2010 at 09:23 AM.

Testimonial Due bighairyfaeleith's Avatar

I'm a little bit lost with your post here, are you saying that ferguson was right to stick his fingers up at the camera, right to go on a bender before a national game and right to try and undermine burley at every opportunity?

No denying the guy can play football, but surely we should be picking players who have scotlands best interests at heart yes?

Also, I think to use this thread to show that yogi is always right is a bit

You are right about riordan though, so one of out three is not bad, a definite improvement.

Apart from the dig at the Tartan Army and the unnecessary Scotland pun I would agree with this.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

@hibs.net private member rubber mal's Avatar
    Right, Potter. Can you please now draw a line under it and move on. Desperately pleading with someone who has no interest in playing for his country is just embarrassing, and only serves to massage his already inflated ego.

The image of playing for Scotland has been damaged considerably over the last few years.I am glad that we can now at least draw a close to one shameful incident(imo)in Scottish footballing history.Much as I disagree with the sfa and Craig Leveins decisions I will always support Scotland and wish our glorious country every success.