hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    To be honest I think we need a few new faces to brighten up the place.It will give the rest of the boys a lift and the competition will make them up their game.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The fans booing us at hame neednae necessarily be a bad thing Chick, it is the soart eh hing thit'll strengthen oor resolve in the comin months.

First Team Breakthrough MCameron's Avatar
    Manager John Hughes said on securing 2 new fans - Albert Streeter (57) and Edina Terrasso (61) - "I know these fans very well and they're everything you want at your football club.

They are experienced, but I also think they've still got their best years ahead of them, and will give us more options on the singing front.

Just like the other fans we have at the club they also love getting behind the players except when we aren't winning."

Testimonial Due
    Why is it the fans deserved to be laid off, but the players dont - farce. Last week was embarrassing when De Graff came off. Booing a player that has been at the club for a couple of months.

I wonder if it was the same fans that were cheering him on during our home European game.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Whoosh!!!!

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Apart from the odd time, the support have been shocking since the middle of February. I think its time for them to go.
    Can we no sign some "out of contract" supporters ???

Left by mutual consent! Speedway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Filled Rolls View Post
    Whoosh!!!!
    Or the ultimate ironic post.

In any event, the fans are resource thiefs. We pay thousands to steward and police them every other week and what do we get in return, crappy Pizza slice sales and a mouthful of abuse. Nae respect.

Most of them are unfit, which makes you wonder what EM is being used for. I personally believe that once the debt is paid off, there will be funds available to attract a higher quality of fan.

The ones we've got now, we've got because nobody else wanted them. Disgrace.

DOUGAN!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion Hibs View Post
    Why is it the fans deserved to be laid off, but the players dont - farce. Last week was embarrassing when De Graff came off. Booing a player that has been at the club for a couple of months.

I wonder if it was the same fans that were cheering him on during our home European game.
    You see this is just the type of support we truly need. Blind to the bleeding obvious, offering opinion based on only the most cursory examination of the evidence presented.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoCarpets View Post
    You see this is just the type of support we truly need. Blind to the bleeding obvious, offering opinion based on only the most cursory examination of the evidence presented.

I did not offer my opinion - I gave it.

Regardless of what you believe "cursory" evidence, I would state that is simply a fact, or shall we say an example, I could go on - would that make my initial example any less cursory?

Thank you for stating the obvious when I quote you "..just the type of support we truly need." I would agree that fan that does not Boo there team, but rather supports is the type of fan we need.

I am not interested in the other stories that are being told. Fact of the matter is, if you support a football team, you support them, regardless. I would have thought any Hibs fan had come to appreciate that.

Blog Entries

Regardless of what you believe "cursory" evidence, I would state that is simply a fact, or shall we say an example, I could go on - would that make my initial example any less cursory?

Thank you for stating the obvious when I quote you "..just the type of support we truly need." I would agree that fan that does not Boo there team, but rather supports is the type of fan we need.

I am not interested in the other stories that are being told. Fact of the matter is, if you support a football team, you support them, regardless. I would have thought any Hibs fan had come to appreciate that.

Have you read the full thread my friend?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gringotodd

We hardly ever attract fans who are tied to other clubs. It's always those coming in to have a look round the place on trial.

Take last week against ICT. Five minutes from kick off, Hugh J. Member emerges from the tunnel in the FF lower carrying two hot chocolates and a pie and takes them to his seat in row W. Basic stuff you would think

A ball whizzes past him, which he was out of position for, no attempt to attack the ball whatsoever. The ball hits the BTG window, rebounds and smacks him upside the back of the head causing him to lose control of the hot chocolates AND the pie whilst he falls forward and careers down the steps like Jim Dale in Carry On Doctor.

The rest of us nearby were left with covered with bits of pie and second degree burns , whilst Hugh is now out for 8 weeks with severely grazed t1ts.

Complete amateur. Is this the best quality we can attract to ER?

First Team Breakthrough deeks01's Avatar
    that big lanky character down the front of the ff needs kicked oot , cannae control his vocals , falls over every time theres a gust of wind , hes like bambi on skates!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedway View Post
    We hardly ever attract fans who are tied to other clubs. It's always those coming in to have a look round the place on trial.

Take last week against ICT. Five minutes from kick off, Hugh J. Member emerges from the tunnel in the FF lower carrying two hot chocolates and a pie and takes them to his seat in row W. Basic stuff you would think

A ball whizzes past him, which he was out of position for, no attempt to attack the ball whatsoever. The ball hits the BTG window, rebounds and smacks him upside the back of the head causing him to lose control of the hot chocolates AND the pie whilst he falls forward and careers down the steps like Jim Dale in Carry On Doctor.

The rest of us nearby were left with covered with bits of pie and second degree burns , whilst Hugh is now out for 8 weeks with severely grazed t1ts.

Aye, we want supporters who will eat all the pies, not chuck them about their fellow so-called "fans"

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Todd View Post
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

The fans in the East don't look as tall as other fans.

Makes the ground look cheap.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Those Hibs fans keep spending money on Mortgages, Savings, Investments. Infrastructure, Infrastructure, Infrastructure.

When are they going to spend serious money on the team?

I'm no going back until all fans are banned from the Stadium.

What about the young fans that we've sent out on loan to the likes of Alloa and Brechin? I've heard good reports about some of them and hope that the experience they're gaining away from ER could help them make a real difference to the quality of our support when they return.

nearly spat ma drink all over the screen ........................

Testimonial Due bighairyfaeleith's Avatar

for a few hours I thought this thread might have been a waste, I shouldn't have worried

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bighairyfaeleith View Post
    for a few hours I thought this thread might have been a waste, I shouldn't have worried

Quote Originally Posted by snooky View Post
    Willie McKay told me he could find me a bigger club to support.
    He's got me thinking.
    Forget the so-called glamour clubs.

Stay here and learn your trade.

You could become a legend at Easter Road.

You'll just get splinters if you go along the M8, if you're careless, I suppose.

Getting funny looks at work thanks to you. Tears streaming down my face trying to keep quiet.

I suppose that's what I get for slacking off before the final whistle at 5pm on a Friday. Not Hibs class, I should be ashamed of myself for not giving 110% to the job.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoCarpets View Post

Have you read the full thread my friend?
    No. Why?

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    No. Why?
    I think Two Carpets question was rhetorical.

Left by mutual consent!

injuries ???

Does Anyone know how many are roughly on the injury list ???

and what about the hardcore fans - the mental fans with big yellow jackets that run around the stadium encouraging everyone to stand and sing !! - how many of them are turning up tomorrow ???

Hibs Fan?

Hibs Fannies mair like

Most of the fans in the West are undercover jambos. imo

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantic View Post
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fantic View Post
    Really