hibs.net Messageboard

Stokes And Space Travel

I've heard that Stokes has definitely shown interest in space travel. This could open the transfer market up considerably if other distant civilisations who also have something resembling association football and have clubs in need of a 23 goal striker.

In fact, as it's likely that association football might have evolved differently and you may be able to use your hands, it could be argued that Stokes value might increase as he played gaelic football as a youngster.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Coaching Staff
    I understand that the Jupiter league has some major new investors who are looking to bring Earth-based talent to their teams to bolster their domestic game. He might still be here come Tuesday evening, but their window doesn't shut for the equivalent of another 240 earth days and you can never rule out a swoop.

The attraction of playing Interplanetary Champions League football against some of the top teams in the Universe next solar cycle might be very hard to compete against. Plus I have heard that Stokes is "Jupiter minded" which is a big plus for their fans. I reckon he'll be off in a player+uranium+cash deal at some point in 2011.

Probably already been posted here already but just got a call from my cousin at NASA saying Stokes is in the weightless room now preparing for his big move to the ICL.