hibs.net Messageboard

Page 361 of 406 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,830 of 12180
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    And another for Baltimore...how awful do Miami look?!?
    Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Finally force them to punt, call the fair catch, drop the ball and they score from the resulting possession. This would be laughable at high school level.

And with the 1st pick of the 2020 NFL draft the Miami Dolphins select.....
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Gamer IDs

Fake punt...1st and goal Ravens. Wow.

Comebacks on. 42-10 at HT.

Tbf to Fitzpatrick he’s actually done ok in the face of relentless pressure, to only be sacked once in that half is nigh on a miracle. I can see why the decision was made to protect Rosen for a few weeks, after the season he had last year a day like today could have killed him.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

I just think this is a disgrace. It's like NCAA against community college.

Gamer IDs

DeSean Jackson is on my bloody bench...thankfully Sammy Watkins is playing!

Well that was just embarrassing.

Well no Gronk ruined the Patriots tonight. We were terrible throwing to TE.

It wasn't a night of big shocks, the big teams mostly dominated. I do a 13 or 14 game accumulator, just a few quid but very long odds, I was so close last night, I got 13 of the 14, just got the Bears Packers result wrong from Friday

Gamer IDs

What the actual **** is going on in New England? Thomas traded to the Jets for a paltry draft pick, Antonio Brown being sued for sexual assault...

Why does the NFL choose to delay a game because of lightning? Pretty sure I’ve at Easter road during a thunderstorm. Shιtebags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NOLA View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why does the NFL choose to delay a game because of lightning? Pretty sure I’ve at Easter road during a thunderstorm. Shιtebags

We get some absolute crackers in terms of thunderstorms. I live 100 feet from the train line and it gets struck regularly, unbelievable the sound. A kid in my town was struck by lightning the other week too.

Better to be safe etc

Gamer IDs

I had a feeling this could be a very long year for us, and so it seems! Hammered by USC last week and getting blown out in the 2nd quarter against UCF today. Blimey.

To be fair, they don’t call an NFL game off for much

We've looked a bit better on defence tonight but we are horrible with the ball.

@hibs.net private member Willis1875's Avatar
    The Dolphins are the Hibs of NFL, utterly woeful

Quote Originally Posted by Willis1875 View Post
    The Dolphins are the Hibs of NFL, utterly woeful
    I feel a bit sorry for Rosen there. Comes in, throws a perfect pass and Jakeem Grant somehow drops it. He then throws another very good pass and Williams drops it.

Everyone knows we are tanking this season but there is tanking and then there is this. It's bordering on being a disgrace.

The Pats on the other hand look formidable yet again.

Gamer IDs

Patriots defense are the reason my fantasy team won this week. Busts from Watson, Kamara, Jackson, Mack and Watkins!

Surprised by the Saints, Chargers and Eagles this week. And kudos to the Bills and 49ers. Both 2-0 after 2 away games! Bills looking impressive early on.

Jalen Ramsey requests to be traded from the Jags do the Patriots need another CB?

Minkah Kitzpatrick to the Steelers from Miami for a 1st round pick! We now have 3 1st round picks next year with one likely to be the 1st overall.

I don't get who this trade makes sense for really. He's a great player and can cover a lot of bases in the secondary. The Steelers have just given up what is likely to be a top 10-12 pick though and we have gained a 1st round pick for a guy who was.........a 1st round pick. Surely if you are tanking with the aim of rebuilding you don't let your 2 best young players leave within a week of each other?

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Minkah Kitzpatrick to the Steelers from Miami for a 1st round pick! We now have 3 1st round picks next year with one likely to be the 1st overall.

I don't get who this trade makes sense for really. He's a great player and can cover a lot of bases in the secondary. The Steelers have just given up what is likely to be a top 10-12 pick though and we have gained a 1st round pick for a guy who was.........a 1st round pick. Surely if you are tanking with the aim of rebuilding you don't let your 2 best young players leave within a week of each other?
    Another player on an extra cheap deal. A pick to trade down if you need to swap the 1st pick with the Giants maybe.

Steelers get someone who's not as much a gamble as a first rounder straight off and probably at a higher level than where they'd pick in the first round. They get 3 years on a rookie deal for the cap then 1 year extra if it works.

In other news; Dan Jones named the starting QB for the Giants. Completely missing the fact they have the worst defence in football.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Godsahibby's Avatar
    Ravens v Chiefs Sunday night should be a very good game and perfect timing for coming out of the derby to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Jimmy View Post
    Another player on an extra cheap deal. A pick to trade down if you need to swap the 1st pick with the Giants maybe.

Steelers get someone who's not as much a gamble as a first rounder straight off and probably at a higher level than where they'd pick in the first round. They get 3 years on a rookie deal for the cap then 1 year extra if it works.

In other news; Dan Jones named the starting QB for the Giants. Completely missing the fact they have the worst defence in football.

Don’t understand the Giants thinking this is a good idea, the offense goes thru Barkley so stop the run and let the rookie throw it to TE Engram or an other lining up at WR for the Gmen. Too easy. If im a DC going against the giants soon I’m licking my chops

Gamer IDs

If it transpires we knew about AB, I'm most likely done...what a complete piece of **** that man is.

Can someone translate the Antonio Brown texts for me my brain hurts trying to decipher what is going on

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    If it transpires we knew about AB, I'm most likely done...what a complete piece of **** that man is.
    You know me, any excuse to put the boot in or even try and have a joke. No way they can have known about it. Even if they did, no way they'd expect it to stay quiet so can't see them signing him if they did know about it.

In saying all that. As far as I know its only an allegation at this time and the old saying goes, innocent until proven guilty.

Josh Rosen is looking quite good here. No one is going to look like Marino behind this line but he's doing OK.

Don’t understand the Giants thinking this is a good idea, the offense goes thru Barkley so stop the run and let the rookie throw it to TE Engram or an other lining up at WR for the Gmen. Too easy. If im a DC going against the giants soon I’m licking my chops

That went well.

First rookie QB Since 1970 to throw 2 TDs and run for 2 TDs whilst throwing 300 yards plus.

And Barkley left early. It wasn't perfect but it damn near was and it's made better by the fact the team is generally really poor. And the pundits all slated the giants for taking who'll turn out to be the best QB in the draft at 6...

It's just the beginning but what a start for DJ

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CalvinoHFC PSN ID: CalvinoHFC
    The game last night was so frustrating. Architects of our own downfall. Saw some great offensive plays though so I left moderately happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Jimmy View Post
    That went well.

First rookie QB Since 1970 to throw 2 TDs and run for 2 TDs whilst throwing 300 yards plus.

And Barkley left early. It wasn't perfect but it damn near was and it's made better by the fact the team is generally really poor. And the pundits all slated the giants for taking who'll turn out to be the best QB in the draft at 6...

It's just the beginning but what a start for DJ

To be fair it was noticeable the tempo he brought to the offense. Night and day from eli