Page 2 of 406 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatecrasher View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You grinning from ear to ear yet?

from what i can see, their lookin good

21-0 to Michigan in the 2nd quarter
    Yes and no actually. We look a LOT better than last year, but the latter part of the 2nd quarter gives cause for concern.

Our offensive line is a fantastic looking unit and Robinson/Shaw have had a superb game thus far.

Hoping we can tighten up our defense a little in the second half, but overall, quite proud of them thus far!
    Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    Quote Originally Posted by The Story So Far... View Post
    Yes and no actually. We look a LOT better than last year, but the latter part of the 2nd quarter gives cause for concern.

Our offensive line is a fantastic looking unit and Robinson/Shaw have had a superb game thus far.

Hoping we can tighten up our defense a little in the second half, but overall, quite proud of them thus far!
    i posted that when you were ripping them apart but got a bit sloppy towards the end of the half

Gamer IDs

i posted that when you were ripping them apart but got a bit sloppy towards the end of the half
    I did read your post just after you submitted it, but knowing Michigan and Rodriguez' record in Ann Arbor in recent years, I felt it best to wait til half time to reply, so my over-excited state of mind at 21-0 wouldn't come back and bite me in the ass.

As we're a minute and thirty away from the end, I've been delighted with out opening day performance. Superb offense, solid defense (aided by the amount of time the offense maintained possession), good clock management and an astonishing rate of 3rd down completions.

A strong offense will properly test us later in the sense, as there ARE obvious weaknesses, but I'm happy to have seen us win, as no doubt this will be one of only 2 televised games (unless they show the Michigan State or Iowa game), with Ohio State being the other, and that's not likely to be pretty in Columbus.

Record breaking attendence (113k), school record breaking QB rushing yards and a 20 point margin - can't ask for much more on opening day!

Bring on the Fighting Irish

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I did read your post just after you submitted it, but knowing Michigan and Rodriguez' record in Ann Arbor in recent years, I felt it best to wait til half time to reply, so my over-excited state of mind at 21-0 wouldn't come back and bite me in the ass.

As we're a minute and thirty away from the end, I've been delighted with out opening day performance. Superb offense, solid defense (aided by the amount of time the offense maintained possession), good clock management and an astonishing rate of 3rd down completions.

A strong offense will properly test us later in the sense, as there ARE obvious weaknesses, but I'm happy to have seen us win, as no doubt this will be one of only 2 televised games (unless they show the Michigan State or Iowa game), with Ohio State being the other, and that's not likely to be pretty in Columbus.

Record breaking attendence (113k), school record breaking QB rushing yards and a 20 point margin - can't ask for much more on opening day!

Bring on the Fighting Irish
    Good night all round then

if you find the right places you will find internet streams showing other games, i found a good one with the Texas game earlier so the chances are you could watch 1 or 2 more Michigan games

im going to try and find some to watch more GB games this season

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Boise St. beat Virginia Tech

shock or no shock

Some people saying Bosie confirming how good they are but others saying they will struggle this season

Gamer IDs

shock or no shock

Some people saying Bosie confirming how good they are but others saying they will struggle this season
    No real shock at all to be honest. Boise State aren't ranked 3 in the nation for no reason.

It was a really good game actually, despite a very one-sided first quarter!

Thought they looked pretty good to be honest - they handled the VT offense quite well, so they won't come up against MUCH better, save one or two ties.

Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    What's everyones thoughts regarding the Revis situation. It really looks like we won't be seeing him this season, which is a shame as he is a great player. Can you imagine if a Hibs player was acting like that.
    Thankfully all sorted now

Feeling confident this season about the Jets with Rex Ryan at the helm, the Revis situation sorted and Sanchez going into his second year - should be enough to hold off the Dolphins for the division. Roll on Monday.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by AyrshireHibs View Post

Feeling confident this season about the Jets with Rex Ryan at the helm, the Revis situation sorted and Sanchez going into his second year - should be enough to hold off the Dolphins for the division. Roll on Monday.

Great news about Revis. Not sure about Sanchez though. Have you been watching Hard Knocks? That and pre-season do not fill me with confidence regarding him. We will know within the next 3 weeks if we have a chance of making it. 3 hard, hard games to start the season.
    Anyone going to try and make it through the night tonight. 1.30 kick-off for first game of the season, not happy.

Cool

Was thinking about staying up for tonights game but I thought it would have started earlier than 1.30. It's on sky plus so il watch it tomorrow. Eagles for the Championship

Great news about Revis. Not sure about Sanchez though. Have you been watching Hard Knocks? That and pre-season do not fill me with confidence regarding him. We will know within the next 3 weeks if we have a chance of making it. 3 hard, hard games to start the season.
    Anyone going to try and make it through the night tonight. 1.30 kick-off for first game of the season, not happy.
    No but I'm desperate to see it - where did you mange to catch it? Saw a few clips online, quite liked the quote from Sanchez about the Jets being a quarterback away from a Superbowl winning team To be honest, I think he'll do fine this season - his confidence coupled with his postseason performances last year show that he'll probably be able to cope with the pressure. I don't think Ryan will let him throw too much to be honest.

No but I'm desperate to see it - where did you mange to catch it? Saw a few clips online, quite liked the quote from Sanchez about the Jets being a quarterback away from a Superbowl winning team To be honest, I think he'll do fine this season - his confidence coupled with his postseason performances last year show that he'll probably be able to cope with the pressure. I don't think Ryan will let him throw too much to be honest.
    Sorry mate but there was a link in the Jets section of nfluk with the episodes. Just had a look and it's gone . Not that happy as I've still to see the last one.
    If I get it will let you know.

Gamer IDs

Just getting ready to watch the Notre Dame vs Michigan game.

Found a good website which appears to have all the games streaming live. Not sure on the legitimacy of said website, but the link is available via request!

Found a good website which appears to have all the games streaming live. Not sure on the legitimacy of said website, but the link is available via request!
    Has that not already kicked-off? Why you'd want to waste your time when the Buckeyes are on the tv, I don't know .
    Are you a Notre Dame fan? I herd somewhere that you can get their games on Eurosport this year.
    The horseshoe is jumping .

Gamer IDs

Notre Dame 7-0 Michigan - far too easy!

I'd rather cut my left bollock off than be forced to watch the cOck SUckers or Fighting Irish, but alas, when the Wolverines come up against them, it's a necessary evil

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

you have a pm

Gamer IDs

Miami (FL) 0-3 OSU

Gamer IDs

What a 10 seconds! Miami return the kick off all the way to the HOUSE and Michigan pick off the pass for a turnover!

Edit: First down converted for the TD!

Notre Dame 7-7 Michigan!

Come on!!!

Gamer IDs

Some shocks happening out there this weekend:

Currently Miami (FL) 7-3 OSU and unranked James Maddison have toppled number 13 Virginia Tech in Blacksburg and Kansas University have beaten number 15 Georgia Tech 28-25!

Notre Dame 7-14 Michigan - come on BLUE!

Gamer IDs

Miami (FL) 10-10 OSU - End 1st*
    Notre Dame 7-14 Michigan - End 1st
    Florida State 7-7 Oklahoma - End 1st
    Iowa State 0-21 Iowa

I'd rather cut my left bollock off than be forced to watch the cOck SUckers or Fighting Irish, but alas, when the Wolverines come up against them, it's a necessary evil
    Now, now. That's why you have two . Still I can see what you did there, you are so clever .
    We will see by the end of the night who's . Although I quite fancy use to beat Notre Dame.

Gamer IDs

Now, now. That's why you have two . Still I can see what you did there, you are so clever .
    We will see by the end of the night who's . Although I quite fancy use to beat Notre Dame.
    Ach, It was only banter - it's a common Michigan phrase though in Ann Arbor - "you can't spell cock sucker without OSU - I certainly didn't create it!

If you're a proper OSU fan, you should know that the rivarly is more fierce than anything in Scottish Football! It's a healthy banterous rivalry as far as I'm concerned though

Some TD OSU just scored to tie the game - 67 yard reception - brilliant!

Don't worry, you can rip away on November 26th when we visit Columbus!

I have to say I've been quite surprised by Miami. Their special teams are keeping them in it though.
    Bang, what a play. Just sacked their QB for a loss of 10 yards.
    I love college football.

Gamer IDs

I have to say I've been quite surprised by Miami. Their special teams are keeping them in it though.
    Bang, what a play. Just sacked their QB for a loss of 10 yards.
    I love college football.
    Interested in watching the Michigan vs Ohio State game somewhere?!

Miami aren't ranked 12 for no reason - they looked very comfortable in their opener last week and they're holding their own against a powerful Ohio State lineup. Pryor has been pretty ineffective thus far, which is crucial, as he's a HUGE player for the Bucks.

Ach, It was only banter - it's a common Michigan phrase though in Ann Arbor - "you can't spell cock sucker without OSU - I certainly didn't create it!

If you're a proper OSU fan, you should know that the rivarly is more fierce than anything in Scottish Football! It's a healthy banterous rivalry as far as I'm concerned though

Some TD OSU just scored to tie the game - 67 yard reception - brilliant!

Don't worry, you can rip away on November 26th when we visit Columbus!
    Don't worry mate. It's all good fun and keep it coming . Course I know your at it cause your a michigan fan. Don't know why any Hibs fan would pick the blue michigan over the green michigan though .

Touchdown . Told you we'd come good.

Gamer IDs

Don't worry mate. It's all good fun and keep it coming . Course I know your at it cause your a michigan fan. Don't know why any Hibs fan would pick the blue michigan over the green michigan though .
    I spent some time in Ann Arbor during my Masters, so it's collegiate allegiance.

F*** the Spartans!

Gamer IDs

TD Miami.

17-20.

Gamer IDs

Denard Robinson, having broke the school record for rushing yards last week, rushes 87 yards for another TD. He's now 174 rushing yards for the first half alone, which for a QB, is sensational!

Notre Dame 7-21 Michigan

FFS. Benjamin is ripping us a new ars*hole. A kick-off return and a punt return .