hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries

MacGregor Comedy Gold

His collapse in agony from the imaginary assault by Riordan surely has to be one of the most cringeworthy, embarrassing moments in Scottish Football of late..

Can't ever remember watching a half time replay in the West stand concourse that just made everyone fall about laughing. What a Fud

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member brythehibby's Avatar
    What's more laughable is he won't get any action taken on him for it.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hanny0762

For those who haven't seen it

Promising Youngster
    I heard Chick Young interview Walter Smith on the radio. He raised the question of McGregor and I thought this will be interesting. Sadly he bottled it at the key moment. When he asked Smith to comment about the alleged head but, Smith replied that noone was alleging any headbut. Unfortunately Chick Young showed himself up as a fan rather than a professional journalist by not asking why McGregor fell to the ground clutching his face. I would have loved to hear Smith squirm his way out of that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanny View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SKIPSTER07
    Quote Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
    I heard Chick Young interview Walter Smith on the radio. He raised the question of McGregor and I thought this will be interesting. Sadly he bottled it at the key moment. When he asked Smith to comment about the alleged head but, Smith replied that noone was alleging any headbut. Unfortunately Chick Young showed himself up as a fan rather than a professional journalist by not asking why McGregor fell to the ground clutching his face. I would have loved to hear Smith squirm his way out of that one.
    heard that as well, bottled it and didn't want to upset uncle walter

@hibs.net private member JoeTortolanoFanClub's Avatar
    Embarassing. Surely the SFA must take action against McGregor. Blatant cheating.

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTortolanoFanClub View Post
    Embarassing. Surely the SFA must take action against McGregor. Blatant cheating.
    They won't as he handily got booked. Between that and Millers' reaction 'dancing' about in front of the East after the first goal, I hate them even more if that were possible.

First Team Breakthrough emmjayfox's Avatar
    yogi says riordan and mcgregor are good mates

i'd have been proud of a head shot like that in Call of Duty, how hes getting away with that is unbelievable

First Team Regular
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SHERiFF WO0DY
    Quote Originally Posted by At The Edge View Post
    i'd have been proud of a head shot like that in Call of Duty, how hes getting away with that is unbelievable
    that reminds me

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Vile person

@hibs.net private member Hibs Class's Avatar
    Even Neil McCann pointed out how embarrassed McGregor should be. I suppose, though, it's far, far from the most embarrassing moment of the last year for him.

If the Scottish press were up to it, both Walter Smith and McGregor himself should be getting questioned on it the next time they appear for a press conference.

As it is, they too won't have the balls to deal with it and it will all conveniently be forgotten.

Spineless chimps the lot of them

Testimonial Due
    I cant believe the world and his wife have seen this, witnessed his actions and there is to be no punishment .

It is like having a poorly behaved child, letting these things go just allows it to happen over and over - what next he gets someone sent off and they steal another 3 points - or will it only ever matter if he does it in an old firm game.

Get the ****bag in front of the jury, a few hours on the naughty step would do him good!

@hibs.net private member Hibs Class's Avatar
    The frequency with which this happens suggests that part of the huns' weekly training regime must focus on various cheating techniques. They're certainly very good at it and worthy Scottish champions in this regard. Odious ****.

The guy is a complete embarrasment and his play acting today was laughable! falling to the ground clutching his face as if he had just taken a leathering from Mike Tyson is just plain cheating and he was only trying to con the ref into sending Riordan off. But, of course since he is a rangers player this sort of thing is perfectly acceptable to the referee! He is a disgrace.

@hibs.net private member
    Casper strikes again...

@hibs.net private member cheltenhamhibee's Avatar

1st time i've seen it, sums him up really, horrible pathetic excuse for a so called professional footballer, cheating hun bassa

Quote Originally Posted by MerseyHibee View Post
    Casper strikes again...
    Maybe Deek is in need of an exorcism!

@hibs.net private member
    Absolutely this.
    The fact that we had the Laugherty incident with Mulgrew and all the fallout that ensued from that then you get McGregor doing the same thing. Did Laugherty not pretend he had been poleaxed by Zouma at Ibrox last season as well? Says more about the quality of the people in the employ of Rangers, and the standards that club has descended to. Imaging a post match conversation between the "cheaters" and either Bill Struth or Willie Waddell? Would have been a short discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by 2468 View Post
    The frequency with which this happens suggests that part of the huns' weekly training regime must focus on various cheating techniques. They're certainly very good at it and worthy Scottish champions in this regard. Odious ****.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gringotodd
    I fully expect the SFA and SPL to do the honourable thing and come down heavily on Rangers for their persistent play-acting.

I then fully expect to wake up and realise it'll never happen. No football authority in the land had the backbone to ever tackle any OF misdemeanour.

@hibs.net private member speedy_gonzales's Avatar
    Guys & Gals, we all know the Scottish media and SFA will do 'SFA' about it. It is therefore our moral duty to get this repeated on Sky Sports Soccer AM next Saturday. Let's embarrass someone into action, email Hells Bells and get it on third eye or whatever, but as long as they show it ad nauseum, they'll get a laugh but we'll also expose the offender to the nation!

Left by mutual consent! Ed De Gramo's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Gramo
    just all email Sandra Buchanan as she's Peat's secretary......enuff of us do it....he'll get annoyed....fat bumbling tw@t

Left by mutual consent!
    This incident will go the same way as the points deduction for the singing of "we're up to our knees in Fenian blood" a few years ago...Carpet swept under.

Songs clearly heard today again, and the SFA have the ear muffs on.

Testimonial Due
    Excuse me guys, but is this not the normal practice at this time of year, here in the big metropolis....

Some good acts, taking years to fully learn their ply... actors

Some fringe worthy acts = fringe venues.

But to come out with that act on the biggest stage occurring during the festival is cringworthy.

This guy is a complete and utter disgrace to his fellow professionals, supporters, fellow thespians, Hello magazine and probably plenty more saunas in the Burgh that I know about!.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2468 View Post
    Even Neil McCann pointed out how embarrassed McGregor should be. I suppose, though, it's far, far from the most embarrassing moment of the last year for him.
    Sadly, for the condition of embarassment to exist there probably needs to be a perception of right and wrong, a bit of shame/humility and this guys has shown that he has none, if he can do it to his country why the ****** would he give a damn about how his actions here are seen? Damaging Scottish footballs credibility as well.

He's actually a coward with no backbone, one day I hope someone really does smack him, with his track record the cops ain't gonnae believe him.

Utterly scandalous........

I they still say there is no West Coast Bias, or conspiracies.... The game is rotten to the core so long as the SPL/refs keep pandering to these bigots............

That **** deserves a good square kick to the baws

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    Sadly, for the condition of embarassment to exist there probably needs to be a perception of right and wrong, a bit of shame/humility and this guys has shown that he has none, if he can do it to his country why the ****** would he give a damn about how his actions here are seen? Damaging Scottish footballs credibility as well.

He's actually a coward with no backbone, one day I hope someone really does smack him, with his track record the cops ain't gonnae believe him.
    Did his wee scheme bird not do that already?