hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: singing section

singing section

Where was it today?

Yes we got beat but if you choose to sit in the singing section you have to singing even when our team is getting beat!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Thought the atmosphere was good today. You don't have to be sitting in the singing section to sing, feel free to create a bit of atmosphere if you're disappointed.

Atmosphere was decent till the first Rangers goal then it was totally flat. If the East stand residents can make the type of noise that they did for the first hour going all season I firmly believe they will spur the team on.

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    Why has this thread been tagged with the word 'joke'?

I've read it three times now and I still haven't laughed.

Thought the atmosphere was pretty good today up until the huns took the lead. If only De Graaf had put us one up things may have been different.

The stand is terrific and you can pop out for a smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by cwilliamson85 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where was it today?

Yes we got beat but if you choose to sit in the singing section you have to singing even when our team is getting beat!
    I heard lots of singing but then I was sitting in the East. Where were you sitting?

Testimonial Due Tha Cabbage Kid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cwilliamson85 View Post
    Where was it today?

were you singing???

@hibs.net private member Ryan91's Avatar
    I was singing my heart out, if I have one complaint about the Singing section it's that the Stewards don't know that we ARE allowed to stand and that we do NOT need to sit down, I never saw any Huns being told to sit on their arse by Stewards except that fatty at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wee Hibby View Post
    I was singing my heart out, if I have one complaint about the Singing section it's that the Stewards don't know that we ARE allowed to stand and that we do NOT need to sit down, I never saw any Huns being told to sit on their arse by Stewards except that fatty at the end.
    If it wasn't for the stewards continually standing on the stairway where I was then there would have been no need for me to stand up.

Sorry but have i missed something here ...all seated stadia but you are allowed to stand...hibs have given you permission ?..i know its a singing section but surely they wont allow standing..

I aint ripping the pish here, im genuinely interested..

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daniel1875
    Are you sure that's the case? Is it not against health and safety rules?

First Team Breakthrough Duffys13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iwasthere1972 View Post
    Thought the atmosphere was pretty good today up until the huns took the lead. If only De Graaf had put us one up things may have been different.

The stand is terrific and you can pop out for a smoke.
    You could only pop out for this game I'm afraid because that Burger van was there. Once the catering is up to speed, the doors will be closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Duffys13 View Post
    You could only pop out for this game I'm afraid because that Burger van was there. Once the catering is up to speed, the doors will be closed.
    Don't know why. It's outside and fenced off and stops the concourse from getting overcrowded. I would even suggest that Hibs erect benches so that we can have a smoke in comfort. Maybe even a wee lie down if the first half is rank.