hibs.net Messageboard

Season Ticket Reminder - Who makes this rubbish up?

Stumbled across this meassge on the official yams site. Honestly, do they get a 16 year old fan to write this stuff?

"Don't miss out - Season Tickets available!

Hearts today reminded supporters that Season Tickets for 2010-11 are still available from the club's Ticket Centre as the Gorgie boys prepare for another big adventure.

Nearly 10,000 supporters have now booked their seats for the forthcoming Clydesdale Bank Premier League campaign at Tynecastle.

With Jim Jefferies promising the fittest and mentally strongest Hearts team in many a year there's little doubt that Hearts will be up for the battle.

Tynecastle is the most electrifying stadium in the country when it's packed to the rafters.

And with everything to play for, JJ and the lads need your backing big time - this is the youngest, hungriest squad in the club's history."

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/2...241384_2109607

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Col2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Stumbled across this meassge on the official yams site. Honestly, do they get a 16 year old fan to write this stuff?

"Don't miss out - Season Tickets available!

Hearts today reminded supporters that Season Tickets for 2010-11 are still available from the club's Ticket Centre as the Gorgie boys prepare for another big adventure.

Nearly 10,000 supporters have now booked their seats for the forthcoming Clydesdale Bank Premier League campaign at Tynecastle.

With Jim Jefferies promising the fittest and mentally strongest Hearts team in many a year there's little doubt that Hearts will be up for the battle.

Tynecastle is the most electrifying stadium in the country when it's packed to the rafters.

And with everything to play for, JJ and the lads need your backing big time - this is the youngest, hungriest squad in the club's history."

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/2...241384_2109607
    Ach it's pretty decent marketting, to be fair.

Apart from the blatant lie in the last line.

No way is this squad hungrier without Nade in the line up.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    Ach it's pretty decent marketting, to be fair.

Apart from the blatant lie in the last line.

No way is this squad hungrier without Nade in the line up.
    Its more than just marketing, its complete bull.

I love the nearly 10,000 sold line - into August and still not as many as 10k when 4 years ago they had a waiting list or so they said.

Mentally strongest? on what basis? did they get a qualified sport physcologist to verify?

This is the youngest, hungriest squad in the club's history - absolutely brilliant, I bet its not the youngest in the last 10 years let alone 135 years, as for hungriest - is this a determination to finish in the top 5 this season?

@hibs.net private member
    Its more than just marketing, its complete bull.

I love the nearly 10,000 sold line - into August and still not as many as 10k when 4 years ago they had a waiting list or so they said.

Mentally strongest? on what basis? did they get a qualified sport physcologist to verify?

This is the youngest, hungriest squad in the club's history - absolutely brilliant, I bet its not the youngest in the last 10 years let alone 135 years, as for hungriest - is this a determination to finish in the top 5 this season?
    They are toeing the party line, it's keek but the 400,000 lap it up.

Vlad has placed the emphasis on developing youth players as opposed to signing mercenary journeyman hence the "youngest, hungriest" bit.

It actually makes sense as a business model, that's why we have been doing it for 20 years, Vlad is only £40m too late.

First Team Breakthrough GRANTON_HIBS's Avatar
    Note the reference to having rafters, modern stadia dont have them as steel beams are used.
    Rafters are so last century.

reigning hibs.net poker champion Wembley67's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Happyhibs62
    How do you stumble across the official Yam website????.......YAM
    "You opened the box....and your soul belongs to me...."

Quote Originally Posted by Wembley67 View Post
    How do you stumble across the official Yam website????.......YAM
    You got me gov. School boy error.

Believe or not I was looking to find out if wolves were bringing a string team tonight as it would be good if they gave the yams a going over.

You got me gov. School boy error.

Believe or not I was looking to find out if wolves were bringing a string team tonight as it would be good if they gave the yams a going over.
    And even better if their new star striker was the guy to do it

surely their hungriest squad would have been the one with Nade in it......;-)