hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by happyhibbie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aye ..mind quote the right person though..

To be fair tae Delia booze (i am a fair person)..i would expect he has been to most of those games ..cannae really knock that imo.. ..
    Never noticed that actually haha sorry mate

To be honest I couldn't care less if he founded the club, its the way he goes about it, coming onto a completely different thread and basically looking to boast that he was at the game and god forbid, some people weren't. My brother managed every single game last season including friendlys and i didn't even have a season ticket, and he never once said he was a better supporter than me or anyone else, nor did he come on a messageboard on his high horse trying to belittle people who are just trying to have a conversation about a game other than Hibs on the forum for discussing football Very patronising yet he expects any other reaction than the one he got.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeko View Post
    Clearly never read my previous posts on this so not gonna bother.
    sorry to cause offence but the post i quoted seemed to point in one direction and that is what i picked up from it.

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    Nobody could be arsed reading them.
    To be fair they weren't missing much.

Quote Originally Posted by hibee92 View Post
    Never noticed that actually haha sorry mate

To be honest I couldn't care less if he founded the club, its the way he goes about it, coming onto a completely different thread and basically looking to boast that he was at the game and god forbid, some people weren't. My brother managed every single game last season including friendlys and i didn't even have a season ticket, and he never once said he was a better supporter than me or anyone else, nor did he come on a messageboard on his high horse trying to belittle people who are just trying to have a conversation about a game other than Hibs on the forum for discussing football Very patronising yet he expects any other reaction than the one he got.
    No probs & i agree, however he faced the flak & dealt with it without things getting outta hand ...

We move on ..what was the score wi Celic the day ..it seems to have been lost in amongst this squabbling...

No probs & i agree, however he faced the flak & dealt with it without things getting outta hand ...

We move on ..what was the score wi Celic the day ..it seems to have been lost in amongst this squabbling...
    finished 3-2 against the unwashed

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar

Arsenal beat them 3-2

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Back to the thread.
    Celtic have a dodgy Polish goalie!

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenhibby View Post
    Back to the thread.
    Celtic have a dodgy Polish goalie!
    Who was that other goalie that came on at halftime?..Looked worse than Zibi

As a side note aswell, It looks like Mcgeady has played his last game for Celtc, Lennon looks resigned to losing the wee cheating diving twat.

Emirates Cup.

Surely a big flaw when you only have to play two teams but there are three opposition teams in your group.

Luck of the draw I suppose but Arsenal must have been chuffed that they were playing Celtic and not Lyon. Not for one minute suggesting that there were any funny going ons or anything.

Maybe Scotland can opt out of playing Spain in our Euro qualifiers. That's the way forward.

@hibs.net private member BroxburnHibee's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CoolHibeesdaft PSN ID: Hibeesdaft
    I went golfing today - wasn't much better than Carlisle by the sounds of it

Obviously though having read the criteria now set down by Brockie & Meeko, I've now realised I'm not a proper fan.

I'm straight down to the ticket office tomorrow - get a refund on the 5 ST's I bought

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Faxed Back to Kaunas
    i am new to this game and having just read all of this post can someone please accept my ignorence and explain to me what an uberfan is and how do i get hibs tv.
    Last edited by hibees53; 02-08-2010 at 07:06 AM.