hibs.net Messageboard

Left by mutual consent!

Maribor v Hibs Programme?

Greetings from sunny Munich - just killing time at Munich airport before flying back to Edinburgh late afternoon. Just wondered if anybody saw anything of a programme at the game on Thursday? I didn't come across one but wondered if anybody else did?

I was up looking round the stadium late morning on the day of the game & the lad running their wee souvenir shop introduced me to another guy who apparently was Mariborīs Director of Communications. He said that nothing was being issued by the club itself. Never saw anything on sale at the stadium, inside or out, before the game.

I did pick up the local Sports Newspaper on the day of the game which included a 4 page match preview & team line-ups but no way is it a 'programme'. Also picked up the same newspaper from the following day with a detailed match report.

Disappointed there didn't appear to be anything in the shape of pennants, badges, etc.

Anyone else have any better luck?

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough Conrad Gray's Avatar
    Boris, there are a couple of newspaper issues being sold as programmes on Ebay, however they have photo's of the match and the result on the front - ie not what I would describe as a programme.

the only thing I have managed to pick up is a ticket from the game.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Underdog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Boris, there are a couple of newspaper issues being sold as programmes on Ebay, however they have photo's of the match and the result on the front - ie not what I would describe as a programme.

the only thing I have managed to pick up is a ticket from the game.
    Just had a look at ebay following your post. As you have surmised that is indeed the local sports newspaper published the day after the game & as I described in my post. Its published in Llubjana & covers all sports - no way is it a programme, I'm with you on that one. By the way, cover price was eu1 so quite a markup!

only thing issued was a team sheet - I have one for you J. Unfortunately I had to fold it as you know how bad the rain was and I had to put it in the bag to save it.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    only thing issued was a team sheet - I have one for you J. Unfortunately I had to fold it as you know how bad the rain was and I had to put it in the bag to save it.
    Pfft, just a light shower.

@hibs.net private member wazoo1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Pfft, just a light shower.
    That rain was unbelievable i thought it was never going to stop. Never seen it on so heavy for so long , never got the programme either that my auld man asked for tripped over a bollard in the street and have cuts all down my left leg , lost the 3 other boys i was supposed to be sharing a taxi with back to Ljubljana so that cost Ģ125 between 2 of us and my flag was about 6 stone because it was so ****in wet.

How good was it tho
    Never one to laugh at others misfortune but today could only have been improved by rangers getting horsed and God pissing down a meteor shower of fifty pound notes on Edinburgh

Copyright BadMartini Wed 27th Jan 2010

Nae programme? That's that caaannnt Yogi's fault! No Hibs class. Get shot. Get rid off. etc, etc, etc...

Sorry - couldn't resist it being yet something else he was getting pelters for along with everything else!

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wazoo1875 View Post
    That rain was unbelievable i thought it was never going to stop. Never seen it on so heavy for so long , never got the programme either that my auld man asked for tripped over a bollard in the street and have cuts all down my left leg , lost the 3 other boys i was supposed to be sharing a taxi with back to Ljubljana so that cost Ģ125 between 2 of us and my flag was about 6 stone because it was so ****in wet.

How good was it tho

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Just back to Sunny Leith. Billy, you're a star, fold or no fold!

Promising Youngster w.connectionfc's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ianf1966
    I never seen a programme but i did see plenty beer

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Steady now Blackpool steady....is this a programme debate? Can only lead to tears.......