hibs.net Messageboard

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: yekim evol

i believe that we can make it !!!

i believe that we can make it !!! Or lady’s and gentlemen they have actually pushed me to far this year and I’ve just cracked

Yogi will have no choice but to go for all out attack which is what we do best !!! i can count about five games for the top of my head that a hibs squad has won a game playing like this

We will have our top to goal scorers back. STOKES AND RIORDAN AND BTW YOGI I HAVE READ UR REASON FOR LEAVING THEM OUT. BUT U KEPT RIORDAN ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE MIDFIELD AND IN PRE-SEASON HE WAS OUR TO GOAL SCORER soz if i got that wrong but u get the point. Also stokes has played up to by himself for long periods of time last season so not buying it mate !!!

we will have or could possibly have sol bamba back im not sure about him anymore was really shocked that he did this to us never thought he was like that but we need this place not just as a club but as a nation cause our stats a dropping every season.

Or i have just lost it and its inevitable in which case im not looking forward to this season

2. Log in to remove the advert

Testimonial Due Booked4Being-Ugly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yekimevol View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i believe that we can make it !!! Or lady’s and gentlemen they have actually pushed me to far this year and I’ve just cracked

Yogi will have no choice but to go for all out attack which is what we do best !!! i can count about five games for the top of my head that a hibs squad has won a game playing like this

We will have our top to goal scorers back. STOKES AND RIORDAN AND BTW YOGI I HAVE READ UR REASON FOR LEAVING THEM OUT. BUT U KEPT RIORDAN ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE MIDFIELD AND IN PRE-SEASON HE WAS OUR TO GOAL SCORER soz if i got that wrong but u get the point. Also stokes has played up to by himself for long periods of time last season so not buying it mate !!!

we will have or could possibly have sol bamba back im not sure about him anymore was really shocked that he did this to us never thought he was like that but we need this place not just as a club but as a nation cause our stats a dropping every season.

Or i have just lost it and its inevitable in which case im not looking forward to this season
    Time for yer bed mate!

'S' Form
    Quote Originally Posted by weeonly162 View Post
    Time for yer bed mate!
    Another 3 weeks of this

Quote Originally Posted by Turnip View Post
    Another 3 weeks of this
    3 weeks of what

Quote Originally Posted by yekimevol View Post

We have absolutely nothing to lose...and on our day we have goals in us.

I also believe!

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    You're on the wrong board, mate. Anyone that even has a shred of hope left in their body after the first game of a season that lasts for almost 40 games, and doesn't think - no, KNOW - that Yogi is the worst manager we've ever had, Hogg, Stack, Rankin and Murray are **** and Colin Nish isn't even a footballer can just back their bags and head to Kickback. LTYF.