hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: East Mains

First Team Regular steviecarnie's Avatar

East Mains

Whats the point of having state of the art facilities if they aint used properly, we have lush green pitches to practise passing on, yet these players couldnt find a man in green if there life depended on it. Honestly what do they do there? cos i see no improvement on the last 4 months of last season. Pre season isnt just about conditioning for the season ahead anymore.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: shamo9
    Isn't this thing brought up after every defeat We're as well just sticking this thread to the top of the board rather than creating a new one every time.

First Team Regular steviecarnie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shamo9 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Isn't this thing brought up after every defeat We're as well just sticking this thread to the top of the board rather than creating a new one every time.
    normally i wouldnt have a rant, but that was beyond shocking tonight, no improvement on last season, its as if these players dont know each other, training grounds are where understandings and bonds in teams are made, but tonight there was nothing.

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    A great training facility can't make solid SPL club pros such as Hart, Rankin, Murray and Hogg into great players. What it can do is attract the good young talent and see maybe 1 or 2 a season push into the first team squad.

Then you get Yogi who puts Spoony at left midfield when Galbraith and Riordan are on the bench

maribor thrived on the space they were given when we lost the ball with loose passes ... it seems tactical awareness is missing when we dont have the ball ie defending the midfield was overcrowded imo

I'm afraid we'll never get the best out of our players if we have a poor manager. That is the bottom line.

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Jellzy
    Quote Originally Posted by sesoim View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm afraid we'll never get the best out of our players if we have a poor manager. That is the bottom line.
    You know some1 else will if I don't...

I'm afraid we'll never get the best out of our manager if we have poor players.