hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member

Find a family, find a star - £135 back from your ST.

Didn't see this posted elsewhere?

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20...262950_2098899

2. Log in to remove the advert

Good on the club i say for trying to get new s/t purchases as well as rewarding the fan.
    If you read down near the bottm of the o.p s link it says s/ts are ahead of last seasons tally compared to this time last seasons.

a good sign me thinks

@hibs.net private member MrSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I actually don't like this idea - It plays with the individuals morals and greed!

Me personally would not like to think that I could make monetary profit out of family and friends by allowing them to pay full price for an ST while I got mine for £135 less.

Why not simply offer discount on ST's buy three get £150 back hence £50 off on each ticket? Tis a fair and simple solution unless they just make ST's cheaper or discount them for the individual.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I actually don't like this idea - It plays with the individuals morals and greed!

Me personally would not like to think that I could make monetary profit out of family and friends by allowing them to pay full price for an ST while I got mine for £135 less.

Why not simply offer discount on ST's buy three get £150 back hence £50 off on each ticket? Tis a fair and simple solution unless they just make ST's cheaper or discount them for the individual.
    You could always offer to split the £135 with them, everyones a winner.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

@hibs.net private member MrSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    you could but maybe a new ST buyer should get a really good introductory offer that would make them want to renew for next season.

Something like, say an ST cost £350 - new buyers get it for the intro ductory offer £275 and the price remains the same for next season but incrementally moves up after this say £25 per season??

thoughts

Removed
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You could always offer to split the £135 with them, everyones a winner.
    That's what I was thinking.

I've already got a new concession in and only need to find a new full price ST, but my letter said I would get £95 I think if I got a new adult ST as I have already had some other benefits - shop voucher and Hibs TV. Not sure about that as I never got any voucher or details about HTV discount so I'll check when I get home but if there is anyone thinking about getting a new full price ST send me a PM and we can split whatever I would be entitled to