hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Munich Trains

Munich Trains

Hey any idea best train / trains to get from memmingem to graz heard going via munich is option never been to germany any suggestions guys n girls

Flight gets in around 10am from edinburgh any fellow hibees on this flight want to travel as a group?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by hibeejen01 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey any idea best train / trains to get from memmingem to graz heard going via munich is option never been to germany any suggestions guys n girls

Flight gets in around 10am from edinburgh any fellow hibees on this flight want to travel as a group?

Or any fellow passengers fancy hiring minibus?

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    I'm not sure anyone understands your question, Jen.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    I'm not sure anyone understands your question, Jen.
    haha sorry im flying in memmingen airport wed at 10 but need to get to graz as was planning on staying there on wed night how is the best way to go about it?

Get the times and fares from here http://www.bahn.com/i/view/GBR/en/index.shtml looks like a long journey

Trains

Trains go direct to Vienna from Munich via Strasburg and then you go forward from there again direct to Gratz - but it is a long journey but some of the scenery is fabulous especially the bit from Vienna to Gratz as the train goes through the Alps - stunning for the more cultural amongst your party.
    Have your camera out on this bit

Hi

You can get from Memmingen - Salzburg on a Bayern Ticket (unlimited travel within Bavaria, but only on the slow trains) for €20 for one or €28 for up to 5 of you travelling together.

http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/que...fasScrollDir=2

Once in Austria i have no idea but i doubt its that difficult, i know German trains are no problem and plenty good beer to pass the time.

Quote Originally Posted by hibeejen01 View Post

Hi Jen,

i going to check this for you. When do you want to travel?(day, time)
    One-way? How old are you? Age is necessary because it is a trip from GER to AUT. (Ticketprice).

Greetings Flo