hibs.net Messageboard

New Hibs postcard - This £135 cash back thingy

Just noticed this lying on the bunker. Recruit an adult and concession ST and get £135 back.

Season ticket sales slow presumably? Desperate measures trying to entice a few punters back to Easter Road? Or just simple a promotion offering the fans something back?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    I'd say there's probably an element of both.

Still a good thing from the club and good to see they're actively doing something.

I'm sure there was a quote from the club earlier in the week about season ticket sales running ahead of the same period last year.

I don't know how that's going against whatever target they've set themselves though

Quote Originally Posted by Antifa Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just noticed this lying on the bunker. Recruit an adult and concession ST and get £135 back.

Season ticket sales slow presumably? Desperate measures trying to entice a few punters back to Easter Road? Or just simple a promotion offering the fans something back?
    Maybe it's just a case that we have about 3,000 extra seats to sell and there's no point them lying empty even if Rodders has to give away £135 a pop.

@hibs.net private member I'm_cabbaged's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iwasthere1972 View Post
    Maybe it's just a case that we have about 3,000 extra seats to sell and there's no point them lying empty even if Rodders has to give away £135 a pop.
    Maybe we're about 300 seats short of signing Gow?

Quote Originally Posted by Antifa Hibs View Post

not sure if you are trying to put a negative slant on the amount already sold,but a mate of mine said last season he would defo not renew,but when seeing the new stand he went out and got ST's for him and his missus again. They have a hellava lot more space this season(soon) so must try and sell as many as possible,and I think this new offer is a great way of enticing fans back . I have still to renew,but I will and so will my nephew so add 2.