hibs.net Messageboard

Coaching Staff

Hibs Players' debuts

Reading about the missing Bamba got us talking about witnessing him getting sent off in his debut fo rus.

That then turned to what other Hibs players hav been red carded in their debut, (can't recall one) and on to generally, what notable things happened on the debut of other Hibs players ..eg Gareth Evans scoring a goal in a 2-1 victory over Dundee and getting man of the match.

Others...............

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Forza Fred View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Reading about the missing Bamba got us talking about witnessing him getting sent off in his debut fo rus.

That then turned to what other Hibs players hav been red carded in their debut, (can't recall one) and on to generally, what notable things happened on the debut of other Hibs players ..eg Gareth Evans scoring a goal in a 2-1 victory over Dundee and getting man of the match.

Others...............
    I'm sure Andy Walker scored 2 in the first 20 minutes of his debut for us in the season we were relegated.

Did a certain Brian kerr not have a decent debut (when some of his unseen work became visible)

remember Goram getting a lengthy standing ovation for a spectacular save against Dunfermline, after having practically nowt to do for the whole game!

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    Neil Orr and Dougie Bell both scored on their debut and I'm fairly certain never repeated the feat!

Could be my memory getting a bit rose tinted but didn't Keith Houchen score on his debut agaist away at Hearts at the school end?

Andy dow scored on his debut at Tynie. I had a £1 on first goals scorer at 33/1!