hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member thebakerboy's Avatar

Whats been happening

Been away on a cruise to Iceland and the internet was extortionate so what has been happening . Have the Yams gone down the tubes , have we sold Sol for £10 mill , have Deeks , Nish and Zouma left and have we signed 5 million pound players to replace them???????????
    :notworthy:These all seemed possible when I went away can someone give me some gen please

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by thebakerboy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Been away on a cruise to Iceland and the internet was extortionate so what has been happening . Have the Yams gone down the tubes , have we sold Sol for £10 mill , have Deeks , Nish and Zouma left and have we signed 5 million pound players to replace them???????????
    :notworthy:These all seemed possible when I went away can someone give me some gen please
    None of the above

Dutch tour brought mixed performances and results. Lost 3-0 to Heracles; beat Nijmegen 1-0 (Deeks); lost 2-1 to Den Haag (Michael Hart) and drew 1-1 with Arnhem (Deeks)

Players back home tonight and then out again on Wednesday to Maribor

Oh aye and big Sol's gone AWOL
    This is how it feels

The ITA Charter deal collapsed stranding many hibees planning on a wee trip to Slovenia.

@hibs.net private member thebakerboy's Avatar
    Is that it , what about these ' FACT' signings before I went away --- Hartley ,Oconnor , Sproule, Gray , Hemdani , Butt , Clarkson , Goodwillie etc etc etc

First Team Regular
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SHERiFF WO0DY
    Is that it , what about these ' FACT' signings before I went away --- Hartley ,Oconnor , Sproule, Gray , Hemdani , Butt , Clarkson , Goodwillie etc etc etc
    they died in a car accident on the way up, hartley was driving and he got distracted when he saw goodwillie.

virtually nowt happened. Hibs are still in the premier league,look like possibles for a tough relegation battle ,playing a euro tie next week but virtually naebody is gaun except me and 2 mates(still to fix accomodation) Hertz are still in our league but still pish,although the've signed a big lampost,who's scored about a dozen goals over a 12 year period. Bamba,well he's made contact with blobby,who knows a couple of african coaches who are competing with a french guy for his services,although big sol forgot to let HFC know that he'll no be back,and..........Rangers are there for the taking this year if Hibs offer DEEKS a decent salary. end of.

forgot to mention, i've been on the peeve.

First Team Regular
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    virtually nowt happened. Hibs are still in the premier league,look like possibles for a tough relegation battle ,playing a euro tie next week but virtually naebody is gaun except me and 2 mates(still to fix accomodation) Hertz are still in our league but still pish,although the've signed a big lampost,who's scored about a dozen goals over a 12 year period. Bamba,well he's made contact with blobby,who knows a couple of african coaches who are competing with a french guy for his services,although big sol forgot to let HFC know that he'll no be back,and..........Rangers are there for the taking this year if Hibs offer DEEKS a decent salary. end of.
    think i could buy them with a fiver since they are for the taking?

Quote Originally Posted by blairwallace View Post
    think i could buy them with a fiver since they are for the taking?
    Knock down Ibrox and build a big **** off kafflick church

First Team Regular
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by zosohibee View Post
    Knock down Ibrox and build a big **** off kafflick church
    ill buy them, you build the church?