hibs.net Messageboard

Looking forward to the new season?

With us finally signing some experienced players and with more expected to come is anyone thinking this could be a really good season? We are investing in a new stand and players, and have all the training facilities anyone could ask for, so with a bit of a push from us the '12th man' what can we actually expect as the best season?

3rd and a cup? ideally the cup!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member ian cruise's Avatar
    i'd honestly be happy with just third. a cup (especially THE cup) would be amazing but third is a sign of improvement from last season and thats all i expect. main thing for me is a better product on the park. i said this last season and we got it in flashes but if we can get good attacking attractive football on a more regular basis then i'll be a happy man

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    I honestly think Bamba has played his last game for us..The likes of Zouma may well be on the move too. So three players in (and 18 year old at that too )..Ill be extremely dissapointed if there wasnt new faces in before the new campaign.

Im happy with the new additions, But i just have an incline we may lose one or two players.

@hibs.net private member
    Right now I'm pretty excited.

Great to see some signings on the board - a long overdue RB in Hart, a promising CB and what looks a realy exciting midfielder in De Graff.

There's plenty of time left in the window yet and I'll expect to see some more additions - I'm hoping we won't leak any quality players this close season although that might be the only way to improve the squad further - if that happens then, as long as the players coming in move the team forward I'll remain excited.

First Team Breakthrough Tollhouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by basehibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Right now I'm pretty excited.

Great to see some signings on the board - a long overdue RB in Hart, a promising CB and what looks a realy exciting midfielder in De Graff.

There's plenty of time left in the window yet and I'll expect to see some more additions - I'm hoping we won't leak any quality players this close season although that might be the only way to improve the squad further - if that happens then, as long as the players coming in move the team forward I'll remain excited.
    i think it will be the first time since pat mcginley that we get a midfielder pitching in with 10 goals a season. candidate for skipper too

Quote Originally Posted by PedroEdin84 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    With us finally signing some experienced players and with more expected to come is anyone thinking this could be a really good season? We are investing in a new stand and players, and have all the training facilities anyone could ask for, so with a bit of a push from us the '12th man' what can we actually expect as the best season?

3rd and a cup? ideally the cup!

you mean being this?

http://www.hibs12thman.co.uk/
    Last edited by oconnors_strip; 10-07-2010 at 11:53 AM.