hibs.net Messageboard

USA – Sports – Soccer – Stats

We all know that sport in the USA is stats and advert driven, I’m not that fussy about the ads TBH.

I came across this set of stats in the NY Times. Isn’t it pretty!

Actually looking at it, as a neutral obviously , its seems England were maybe a bit unlucky not to get more goals and therefore further in the tournament. But hey, its all over now!
    Space to let

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We all know that sport in the USA is stats and advert driven, I’m not that fussy about the ads TBH.

Actually looking at it, as a neutral obviously , its seems England were maybe a bit unlucky not to get more goals and therefore further in the tournament. But hey, its all over now!
    Sadly for our Sassenach maties, Fat Frank Lampard biffing in shots from anywhere within 35 yards is no substitute for actually taking the time to break down a defence and create a far better scoring opportunity.

He's not quite able to calibrate his "multiple deflection" calculator in an England shirt as he is for Chelsea, which is a shame...........

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh? PSN ID: No comprendo, senor. Wii Code: What's a Wii?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Someone on the NY Times really needs to get out a bit more - maybe actually GO and WATCH A GAME now and then?