hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna_Asylum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    as that why you have hidden the thread?
    It's not hidden anywhere, it's been moved to a forum more suited for the content where it can continue to be discussed, and there's a link from the forum where it was originally posted.

It would have been moved earlier if I'd spotted it, but some of the Admins do have jobs they need to do which means we can't be on here 24 hours a day

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Barney McGrew View Post
    It's not hidden anywhere, it's been moved to a forum more suited for the content where it can continue to be discussed, and there's a link from the forum where it was originally posted.

It would have been moved earlier if I'd spotted it, but some of the Admins do have jobs they need to do which means we can't be on here 24 hours a day
    you moved it (after 24 hours) as soon as it had any relevence to hibs (murphy/nade song) and the racist element in the support

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Someone claiming the joke is racist = check.

Someone gleefully using the lazy, umbrella term that is "PC Brigade" = check.

Lovely.

First Team Breakthrough RigRoars's Avatar
    My girlfriend is black,i'm white.We've been going out,on and off, for the last 4years.
    We have encountered racism throughout our relationship,though not much.

We had a wee chuckle at the joke.

She pointed out to me that Heskey and Williams skin colour did not enter her head until i showed her some of the comments on this thread.

She also pointed out that through her life often the people who see the colour of someones skin immediately, and then bring that up,have been the ones with issues and also do no good whatsoever.

This was a joke ffs,not the best i must admit,but a joke none the less.

Any way take the racist test http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLWWFU7r2K0

Quote Originally Posted by hibsmeansbeans View Post
    I am glad i got my account authorized to tell you what a bunch of twats you are.

This "joke" aside from not being particularly funny at all ,is almost certainly racist.

the main connecting factor between the two individuals is their shared colour, the relative physique of the individuals is not enough to sustain the comparison.

it is precisely this pernicious type of "humour" ? that continues to perpetuate racist mentalities, i cringe when any black player of selection becomes the subject of a "fat eddie murphy" chant i have seen this leveled at Nade,DaMarcus Beasley and others-do they all look like Eddie Murphy? -do they f*&K. but morons think its funny to chant it -why-because they are BLACK, so i look forward to shouting "you are just a thin taller Tom Cruise" at Kyle Lafferty next season eh, all you P.C non P.C. crusaders, its nothing to do with being P.C. its about recognizing the stinking putrid backward racist mentalities that are clearly alive and well both in our support and in our strained asshole of scottish culture ,over and out you twats.
    Hiya Emile, Hiya Pal!

Is that you on your period hen? Aye, tennis can dae that ti a burd. Wee Jocky gets terrible periods ken? Awfy pain in the erse when he's flying his jetpack - ye dinnae want ti be sunbathing below him on they days I can tell ye! ****ing teckle tan ye get though! Braw!
    Last edited by Hibs On Tour; 06-07-2010 at 11:23 AM.