Quote Originally Posted by sleeping giant View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    PC Brigade 1
    TOAODS 0

:-)

realistic similarities 1

PC obtuse-ness 0

2. Log in to remove the advert

I watched Heskey when he came in to the Leicester team at 16. I saw him make a goal at Palace away in 96 that got us in to the Play Offs. I saw him score an equaliser at Wembley against "big spending Boro" , ravenelli etc when City won the cup. He gave part of his signing fee when he moved to the hub-cap stealers (Liverpool) to Leicester and put money in as a "lost" investment when City went bust. Vastly under-rated - don't diss him.

LCFC LEGEND

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gala Foxes View Post
    I watched Heskey when he came in to the Leicester team at 16. I saw him make a goal at Palace away in 96 that got us in to the Play Offs. I saw him score an equaliser at Wembley against "big spending Boro" , ravenelli etc when City won the cup. He gave part of his signing fee when he moved to the hub-cap stealers (Liverpool) to Leicester and put money in as a "lost" investment when City went bust. Vastly under-rated - don't diss him.

LCFC LEGEND
    I've watched hm too since he first appeared on the scene..very muscular, had pace at one point, can head the ball reasonable well.

Totally over-rated and IMHO wouldn't last 5 mins in any top level league other than his own country.

Doubt Capello will have anything else to do with him now he can make changes without disrupting an already competing pool.

Anyone who thinks that a joke comparing Emile Heskey to Serena Williams is racist needs a reality check.

It's just a pity that the Ladies singles wasn't won by some 6' 7" white, female, Peter Crouch lookalike, then we would have been allowed to just enjoy the joke.

What a load of p.c. bollox.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_in_munich View Post
    Anyone who thinks that a joke comparing Emile Heskey to Serena Williams is racist needs a reality check.

It's just a pity that the Ladies singles wasn't won by some 6' 7" white, female, Peter Crouch lookalike, then we would have been allowed to just enjoy the joke.

This is how it feels

Left by mutual consent!

Testimonial Due

Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Gala Foxes View Post

LCFC LEGEND
    As a financial investor? One of the best!
    As a striker? I'd rather play Geoff Capes!

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    I think it's all bollox. Heskey looks more like Venus than her sister.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar

I disagree, Mike.

It's not PC at all.

It's just bollox.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member cheltenhamhibee's Avatar

well said that man

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RAFFERTY X

Very true.

you are all twats

I am glad i got my account authorized to tell you what a bunch of twats you are.

This "joke" aside from not being particularly funny at all ,is almost certainly racist.

the main connecting factor between the two individuals is their shared colour, the relative physique of the individuals is not enough to sustain the comparison.

it is precisely this pernicious type of "humour" ? that continues to perpetuate racist mentalities, i cringe when any black player of selection becomes the subject of a "fat eddie murphy" chant i have seen this leveled at Nade,DaMarcus Beasley and others-do they all look like Eddie Murphy? -do they f*&K. but morons think its funny to chant it -why-because they are BLACK, so i look forward to shouting "you are just a thin taller Tom Cruise" at Kyle Lafferty next season eh, all you P.C non P.C. crusaders, its nothing to do with being P.C. its about recognizing the stinking putrid backward racist mentalities that are clearly alive and well both in our support and in our strained asshole of scottish culture ,over and out you twats.

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibsmeansbeans View Post
    I am glad i got my account authorized to tell you what a bunch of twats you are.

This "joke" aside from not being particularly funny at all ,is almost certainly racist.

the main connecting factor between the two individuals is their shared colour, the relative physique of the individuals is not enough to sustain the comparison.

it is precisely this pernicious type of "humour" ? that continues to perpetuate racist mentalities, i cringe when any black player of selection becomes the subject of a "fat eddie murphy" chant i have seen this leveled at Nade,DaMarcus Beasley and others-do they all look like Eddie Murphy? -do they f*&K. but morons think its funny to chant it -why-because they are BLACK, so i look forward to shouting "you are just a thin taller Tom Cruise" at Kyle Lafferty next season eh, all you P.C non P.C. crusaders, its nothing to do with being P.C. its about recognizing the stinking putrid backward racist mentalities that are clearly alive and well both in our support and in our strained asshole of scottish culture ,over and out you twats.
    Em, welcome to the board.

@hibs.net private member rubber mal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna_Asylum View Post
    I take it she's not black then
    You, my friend, clearly don't understand what racist is, or more importantly, what it isn't.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar

over and out you twats.

hopefully u get your account de-authorized twatheed

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rich Tea12

EWWWW hark at her!!!

you can call Kyle lafferty whatever you like... he's a big twat!

Twatist!

Oh Dear!

@hibs.net private member

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RAFFERTY X

Hiya.

@hibs.net private member rubber mal's Avatar

Dear oh dear. If I were you I would be very careful. Throwing out ignorant, misplaced accusations of racism can land innocent people in a lot of trouble.

And for the record, I believe the first 'fat Eddie Murphy' chant was directed at Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, who accepted it as good banter.

Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    hopefully u get your account de-authorized twatheed
    aye cause then your little inbred ideas won't be challenged eh

aye cause then your little inbred ideas won't be challenged eh
    Not by you anyway

@hibs.net private member cheltenhamhibee's Avatar

can see you're goin tae be a bundle of laughs on here, let me be the first to say it GTF

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Well, that was nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Barney McGrew View Post
    Not by you anyway
    not by anyone as it seems to have been disallowed

Quote Originally Posted by Luna_Asylum View Post
    not by anyone as it seems to have been disallowed
    Not at all, discuss away.

But anyone joining up with the sole purpose of having a go at other users ain't going to last long

Quote Originally Posted by Barney McGrew View Post
    Not at all, discuss away.

But anyone joining up with the sole purpose of having a go at other users ain't going to last long
    as that why you have hidden the thread?