hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

3rd next season?? (merged)

O.k, i was on a stag do in ireland at the weekend and there was 5 yams there, at the bookies yesterday i bumped into gary mckays son (he's alright for a yam players son) and 2 of his jamboid m8s.
    They all said that now fjk was 'hame' and they had 2 quality signings in kevin'jeremy'kyle and darren'deustch mark'barr, they would return to 3rd and pish all over us, normally i would lap up ther buffoonary but they were all deadly serious! One of them was Willing to bet a ton (I couldnt take a yams giro)

Anyway, i was wondering if anyone else was having theese ludicris teapots that support the cants say the same???

Its quite frightening!

2. Log in to remove the advert

I would have shook hands on the £100 bet... third is a tall order and I do not see where they have added 'quality' to the squad. It could be argued that Goncalves was a better player than Barr, so there is a reduction is quality there - and Kyle... well he is simply a huddy.

On the Kyle note... I thought I would check out his stats on the wikipedia page... he has managed to score 39 goals in his career (no including internationals). This has been in 220 games. This gives him a games to goals ratio of 0.177. This means over a 38 game season he is likely (based on history) score 6.7 times - so giving the benefit of doubt 7 goals in a season.

The £100 would have been a safe bet...

Blog Entries
    I think there's a chance that they might be in the mix for 3rd to 6th next season, but you would think they might have the sense to play it down a bit. Most Jambos I know are talking as if Romanov is their born again saviour and some are suggesting that the Old Firm are well within their sights. Do they know something we don't?

Quote Originally Posted by hibee4life1983 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    O.k, i was on a stag do in ireland at the weekend and there was 5 yams there, at the bookies yesterday i bumped into gary mckays son (he's alright for a yam players son) and 2 of his jamboid m8s.
    They all said that now fjk was 'hame' and they had 2 quality signings in kevin'jeremy'kyle and darren'deustch mark'barr, they would return to 3rd and pish all over us, normally i would lap up ther buffoonary but they were all deadly serious! One of them was Willing to bet a ton (I couldnt take a yams giro)

Anyway, i was wondering if anyone else was having theese ludicris teapots that support the cants say the same???

Its quite frightening!
    Only if you turn the league upside down

I knew kyle was bad but thats about on par with nade! Could u check that on wiki? Im on the old mobile u see.

@hibs.net private member MountcastleHibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CBacke
    I have a few yam mates, and my own brother, telling me there is no doubt that they will finish 3rd, and above us by some stretch.

Personally I think they're again showing there naivity and delusion fully. The players they have signed so far are not a patch on a couple of the players they have lost, and even when you compare the players they're being linked to, and the players we are being linked to, we are after a better quality.

Things most definately look up for us next season, and I say let them live in their delusional little world, and let the fall be even harder when they crash back to reality, and we finish above them again.

To the OP, If its Grant you are talking about, he has always come across as an arrogant git to me, not saw for a while though luckily enough!

I've encountered this as well. The yam arrogance is back(if it ever went away) with a vengeance.

They genuinely believe Kyle is the answer to their goalscoring problems, the guy is mince. And Darren Barr is decent enough but he's hardly a world beater.

I just leave them to it. These are the same fools who got semi erect at the signing of Bouzid last year or Nade before that and confidently predicted they would finish at least 18 points ahead of us last season. The average Hertz fan knows hee haw about footall and wouldn't know a player if he agredd to meet them in the Wheatfield toilets for a quick fumble pre game.

NADE (1999 to 2010 - 11 Years):
    Career Goals - 19
    Games Played - 176
    Goals to Games Ratio - 0.11
    Standard Season (38 Games) - 4 GOALS
    Goals per Year Average: 2

KYLE (2000 to 2010 - 10 Years!):
    Career Goals - 39
    Games Played - 220
    Goals to Games Ratio - 0.18
    Standard Season (38 Games) - 7 GOALS
    Goals per Year Average: 4

AND THESE GUYS ARE CENTRE FORWARDS

Left by mutual consent! PaulSmith's Avatar

Its quite frightening!
    Still running with the hearts mob these days?

Top notch research ther, 19 goals in eleven years has got to be a record! 39 in ten isnt much better! cheers Woody!

HutchyHibby, im talking bout ryan, never met grant likes, sure they will have the same annoyance tho!! lol.

Center forwards my erchie.

Its quite frightening!
    Sounds to me like you not confident, and using this as an excuse to get out of a bet, at least the guy is putting his money where his mouth is.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulSmith View Post
    Still running with the hearts mob these days?
    Hearts mob?

Quote Originally Posted by blueisthecolour View Post
    Sounds to me like you not confident, and using this as an excuse to get out of a bet, at least the guy is putting his money where his mouth is.
    What would your ffffin lot know about money?????????????

One of the things that makes living in Glasgow such a pleasure. I don't have to listen to these bams or even have to see any of them.

Jambos seem to me like a guy who is being gang raped in jail, but is happy because someone promised him a mars bar at the end of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody70x2 View Post
    Career Goals - 19
    Games Played - 176

Career Goals - 39
    Games Played - 220

In the interest of fairness

NISH (1999 to 2010 - 11 Years!):
    Career Goals - 74
    Games Played - 283
    Goals to Games Ratio - 3.82
    Standard Season (38 Games) - 10 GOALS
    Goals per Year Average: 7

Nish or Kyle? No contest

Bitc,

U really are a gers fan eh? Only u would say that, others would know the chances of claiming the winnings fi a bucket rakin' jamboid is over a billion to one, that describes ur team as well, except it would be from a billion to one, away and die wi ur team.

First Team Breakthrough machibby's Avatar
    Career Goals - 19
    Games Played - 176

Career Goals - 39
    Games Played - 220

Could there be any link between the above and the fact Killie scored only 27 goals in the league last season?

Quote Originally Posted by machibby View Post
    Could there be any link between the above and the fact Killie scored only 27 goals in the league last season?
    Hertz only scored 7 more than that.

Edit: Although I got that from this site: http://www.scotprem.com/content/defa...ome_Statistics which has us down as finishing 5th and hertz finishing with more points than St Johnstone in 7th which is wrong aswell.

Crackin "official site" that is.
    Last edited by Houchy; 23-06-2010 at 07:19 PM.

Vladimir Romanov

When he first took over i took the guy serious, they finished second, everything was on the up.
    Now look no new stand, no champions league, nothing. Where did it all go ?

Career Goals - 19
    Games Played - 176

Career Goals - 39
    Games Played - 220

Yeah but just wait till Kyle gets better service from an attack-minded creative midfield full of quality world cup stars like....oh, wait a minute.....

Promising Youngster

Career Goals - 74
    Games Played - 283

Nish or Kyle? No contest
    Nearly 4 goals a game, wow, Nishaldo must stay!

Testimonial Due bighairyfaeleith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McKenzie View Post
    When he first took over i took the guy serious, they finished second, everything was on the up.
    Now look no new stand, no champions league, nothing. Where did it all go ?
    Quality Post

@hibs.net private member Ryan91's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dangermouse View Post

Career Goals - 74
    Games Played - 283

Nish or Kyle? No contest
    Got the ratio wrong way round there I think

Goals to Games Ratio - 0.26

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Perhaps if we can finish ahead of them next season, their bubble will be well and truly burst. They would have to recognise the facts instead of hiding in a fools paradise.

Just now, they truly believe that they are a cut above the rest of the SPL, one more season of Circus Romanov could well and truly cut them down to size.

Quote Originally Posted by Filled Rolls View Post
    Perhaps if we can finish ahead of them next season, their bubble will be well and truly burst. They would have to recognise the facts instead of hiding in a fools paradise.

Just now, they truly believe that they are a cut above the rest of the SPL, one more season of Circus Romanov could well and truly cut them down to size.
    Do you really think these fuds will ever wake up?

Even when they are playing in the east of scotland league they will still claim they are bigger than hibs, it's all they have!!

@hibs.net private member
    I think Hibs, Hearts and Dundee Utd will all be in the mix for 3rd place next season. However, if the rumours are true that we are selling Stokes or Riordan, or even both, then I reckon we will find ourselves out of it.

They are probably right, this time, to believe they can finish 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve20 View Post
    I think Hibs, Hearts and Dundee Utd will all be in the mix for 3rd place next season. However, if the rumours are true that we are selling Stokes or Riordan, or even both, then I reckon we will find ourselves out of it.

They are probably right, this time, to believe they can finish 3rd.
    Seriously????

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by bighairyfaeleith View Post
    Seriously????
    Seriously what? I never said they would finish 3rd, but why should they not think they can? Are they really that much worse than us at the moment? I will wait and see who we bring in during the summer compared to them, and more important, who both teams sell.

Quote Originally Posted by blueisthecolour View Post
    Why don't you just go away, up until now I was prepared to think you were just here for football chat, now I just think you are on the wind up you beastly Hun.
    Last edited by marinello59; 24-06-2010 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Please DONT bypass the swear filter!