hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Sledges

@hibs.net private member hibby19's Avatar

Sledges

Anybody know where I could buy a sledge in and around Edinburgh? I know it's not really the season for these things but I'm going to T in the Park and think it could be very useful in carrying all my stuff (drink)

Cheers
    ".....Hearts midfielder Laryea Kingston insists he can fulfil all his dreams at Tynecastle - by winning the SPL and a European trophy.
    The Ghanaian is certain the Jambos will soon become a major power at home and abroad"

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibby19 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anybody know where I could buy a sledge in and around Edinburgh? I know it's not really the season for these things but I'm going to T in the Park and think it could be very useful in carrying all my stuff (drink)

Cheers

Someone else that watched Junior Apprentice then!

They'll be selling them in asda etc from about now but I wouldn't bother if I was you, i got one two years ago and it was pish, the rope snapped in the queue and unless you get a set of gloves it just rips your hands. and it's a shocker to pull if it's muddy. this is assuming of course you're gonna have a stackload of booze like we did.