hibs.net Messageboard

ADO game,grub and transport

For any guys who are interested,
    I talked to the guy who owns my local boozer and he said he would organise a bus to pick supporters up from the centre of the Hague take you 5 mins to his boozer put on food and beer and then ferry us to the stadium and back to his pub then the centre after the game for a modest price, when I say modest he sells the cheapest beer in The Hague and its Belgian Jupiler beer aswell. So if youre interested let me know, if I get enough numbers then it will save on the hassle of getting to and from the stadium also we get cheap beer and he makes a few euros on a slow wednesday.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil MaGlass View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I talked to the guy who owns my local boozer and he said he would organise a bus to pick supporters up from the centre of the Hague take you 5 mins to his boozer put on food and beer and then ferry us to the stadium and back to his pub then the centre after the game for a modest price, when I say modest he sells the cheapest beer in The Hague and its Belgian Jupiler beer aswell. So if youre interested let me know, if I get enough numbers then it will save on the hassle of getting to and from the stadium also we get cheap beer and he makes a few euros on a slow wednesday.
    Sounds magic, at last I have a reason to go the Hague! I just hope I can get the time off to go the ADO game.

First Team Breakthrough persevere1875's Avatar
    Sounds like a winner, anyone know how tickets will be allocated for this game ie: official supporters club membership needed or just a free for all ???

Nothing has been decided at the moment.

Ado game

If you manage to get anything organised could you put me down for 2 please

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Belgian Jupiler beer .
    ah the memories of liege and brussels
    Last edited by cabbageandribs1875; 15-06-2010 at 09:10 AM.

No bother I will take numbers, if theres not enough interest we could all meet in the square on Het Plein. Or mibbe O.Caseys bar which is big and has a garden, depending on the weather. Whatever you prefer. (Should be good weather???)

Testimonial Due
    Not surprisingly a lot of people are saving their money for the Europa league away at end of July/start August.

Seems to be a few booked for Arnhem game though with it being on a Saturday and cheap/easy to get to from Edinburgh via Weeze.

Lets hope we get a team/teams in the tournament which are easy to get to.

Testimonial Due
    Lets hope we get a team/teams in the tournament which are easy to get to.
    Indeed, and with the game being just two or three weeks after the draw there might not be too many good deals available.

Road/Ferry trip required therefore!!

Don't want to put a damper on your trip guys but please remember Den Haag have some of the worst football hoolies in Holland, just be careful out there

Aye yir right, they do have a bad reputation as Hollands worst hooligans but with the new stadium, the trouble has been non existent, at the moment I cant foresee any trouble but that will depend on wether our bams come over to Holland or not.

Testimonial Due
    Any ideas if the kick off time has been confirmed as yet?? Do you have the stadium address or area for where it is?

Cheers

The game starts at 7.30, from the city centre it takes 10 mins to Forepark on tram 3 or 4,then a 10 min walk to the ground.
    Also bus 33 and 60(Veolia) take you near to the stadium.

NV ADO Den Haag
    Haags Kwartier 55
    2491 BM Den Haag

http://www.adodenhaag.nl/adodenhaag/...kbaarheid.pshe

OH aye due to the low uptake I wont be able to organise the grub and transport for the game,nivver mind.
    Last edited by Phil MaGlass; 20-07-2010 at 08:11 AM.

If the weather's still hot, then get yourselves out to Scheviningen.

http://www.denhaag.nl/en.htm
    Last edited by WindyMiller; 20-07-2010 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stenny View Post
    Any ideas if the kick off time has been confirmed as yet?? Do you have the stadium address or area for where it is?

Cheers
    what time is kick off in uk time is it 6:00