hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar

How many points will they finish above us this time?

After last year's hilarious poll on noheartsineurope.co.uk I wonder if they'll do another one. So, the question is, how many points will the deluded baffoons think they'll finish above us this season?

I recon they'll go for at least 16. After all, they are going to challenge for the title aren't they?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member hibsfan7's Avatar

Cool how many points above us

well fter their big signings at least 20 points above us
    and the might just win the league

Left by mutual consent!
    They'll win the league this season so the gap will be 30+ points.

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    I reckon they'll have the league in the bag by Christmas.

That is, until the GFA (as they call them) stick a spanner in the works and start discriminating against them.

Nothing changes eh?

@hibs.net private member phoenixfire's Avatar
    I think its unlikely they will have a poll this season they are
    to concerned about Kilmarnocks debt getting completely
    unmanageable

Coaching Staff
    Once they have had their breakfast of yum yums and chewits, the sugar rush will kick in, and they will realise that after losing Goncalves, Kingston, Stewart and Nade, replacing them with rock like defender that is Darren Barr and the free scoring maverick Kevin Kyle, both from teams who coasted the SPL right up until the last 90 minutes, they will easily be in front of us by around 16-18 points Anyway, back to my pegs, caravan and combination therapy and all that !

On a more serious note, I predict we will again be above them this coming season.............by 8 points We will win two derbies, Hearts will win one, and a draw for the last (assuming they make the top 6 )

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    Given that the majority correctly predicted they would finish around 18-21 points ahead of us last time, I think they will build solidly on their 7th place finish last season and go at least 25+ points ahead of us.

Us wee-teamers can only cling onto their coat-tails and hope to keep them in sight.
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

@hibs.net private member Hibs Class's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frazerbob View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After last year's hilarious poll on noheartsineurope.co.uk I wonder if they'll do another one. So, the question is, how many points will the deluded baffoons think they'll finish above us this season?

I recon they'll go for at least 16. After all, they are going to challenge for the title aren't they?

Is my prediction supposed to be before or after the effect of deducted points for going into administration

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Without the distractions of the Champions League, or the Wee European Cup, I can see them having the title in the bag by the first week in February.

The question is will they then ease off, or go all out for total domination. If they take the second option their points total will exceed 100. I wonder if any stattos can tell me what the closest we have come to 100 SPL points is.

By subtracting our best ever total, from 100 we arrive at the gap between us and the big team. I'm just glad we get to play in the same league as them.

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMiller View Post
    Wait for it......

Ok, here we go....

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Really cant see Hearts finishing above Hibs TBH.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    Once they have had their breakfast of yum yums and chewits, the sugar rush will kick in, and they will realise that after losing Goncalves, Kingston, Stewart and Nade, replacing them with rock like defender that is Darren Barr and the free scoring maverick Kevin Kyle, both from teams who coasted the SPL right up until the last 90 minutes, they will easily be in front of us by around 16-18 points Anyway, back to my pegs, caravan and combination therapy and all that !

On a more serious note, I predict we will again be above them this coming season.............by 8 points We will win two derbies, Hearts will win one, and a draw for the last (assuming they make the top 6 )
    Now you're just being silly

Quote Originally Posted by hibees59 View Post
    Now you're just being silly

Howzat?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post
    Howzat?
    Didn't you know we're the wee team and last year was a fluke. No way will we ever finish above the big team again, especially as they've now signed a proven stiker who's gonna bag them at least 20+ per year.

Didn't you know we're the wee team and last year was a fluke. No way will we ever finish above the big team again, especially as they've now signed a proven stiker who's gonna bag them at least 20+ per year.

Did you read about Kyle saying he had to leave Killie because the chairmen is a flange and interfere's with everything? ..

Does he know who Romanov is?

Blog Entries
    If only we had strikers that could score 20+ goals a year, we'd be in a position to compete. That's the problem with us Hobos - no ambition.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Filled Rolls View Post
    If only we had strikers that could score 20+ goals a year, we'd be in a position to compete. That's the problem with us Hobos - no ambition.

Get it sorted Petrie

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    Seriously, I can see them winning the league next season and with the addition of another couple of top class players like Kyle, they have an excellent chance of winning the Champions league the following season.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm-bogie View Post
    Seriously, I can see them winning the league next season and with the addition of another couple of top class players like Kyle, they have an excellent chance of winning the Champions league the following season.
    Agreed.

Also wait till the 51 Million pound main stand gets built, Am bricking it like

I think they should be good be for their usual 20 points above us, unless World War 3 breaks out and they're called on to do their Ghostbusters act, in which case the distraction could cut the margin to 10-15.

Is it so wrong for me to hope for global conflict just to shave a few points of the big team in the big asbo stadium's tally? Am I taking football rivalry to new extremes?

Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    I think they should be good be for their usual 20 points above us, unless World War 3 breaks out and they're called on to do their Ghostbusters act, in which case the distraction could cut the margin to 10-15.

Is it so wrong for me to hope for global conflict just to shave a few points of the big team in the big asbo stadium's tally? Am I taking football rivalry to new extremes?
    You're forgetting they have the best youth system in Scotland, so if all the first team players go out and win the war (by 20 points by the way ) then their youth players will just come and dominate the league just as easily.

We should consider ourselves lucky we have the honour of being in the same country/league/city as a name as illustrious as Heart of Midlothian of Football of Club of. They will continue to develop players to make the national team a worldwide force as well as bringing up the reputation of the SPL with the back-to-back Champions League titles.

As for my prediction, on the back of this Summer's World Cup win in South Africa, the spirit at Heriot Watt's multi-million complex will be so high in morale and talent, they should have already won the league by now and it's only a matter of days before they do.

Long shall we live in their shadows

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    I think they will finish quite a healthy margin above us on points if i'm being totally honest.

Once you add up all those points from speeding tickets & the amount of discount points they'll be charged on their loans, It could get quite embarrassing for us jealous hobos.

@hibs.net private member
    Gents,
    I really do believe they will get more points than us next season.
    If you add up yellow and red cards they'll be well above us. Well they have always been dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm-bogie View Post
    Not again! I'm still trying get over their last Champions League win. It's murder being the wee team!

First Team Breakthrough Oscar Lomax's Avatar
    Em who really care's what that lot think ???? I, for one couldn't give a monkey's what they spout.....Let's concentrate on all thing's Hibee.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Lomax View Post
    Em who really care's what that lot think ???? I, for one couldn't give a monkey's what they spout.....Let's concentrate on all thing's Hibee.
    That's no fun. I'd much rather rip them at every opportunity.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HFC Owain
    Quote Originally Posted by Filled Rolls View Post
    Wait.....

We have two

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Lomax View Post
    Yeah, like what position we'll be in the league vis a vis our greatest rivals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Owain_1987 View Post
    Wait.....

We have two
    Keep schtum, it's a matter of time till they come waving their cheque book under Petries greedy nose. You know what us Pikeys are like, we'd sell our own mother.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMiller View Post
    TBH, i was assuming that Jamiej29 was meaning that that team was capable of finishing top of the bottom 6....surely he was ????