hibs.net Messageboard

Left by mutual consent!

Darren Fletcher did it, Rob Jones it, I did it....would you like to do it?

we all put cash in Leithen Hibs bucket today as he worked his way through a 9 hours mountain bike spinning session in the middle of St James' Centre today, raising more cash for Marie Curie.

Well done Gogs, hard going and hope you've added a good whack to your £8K so far....

He may be too knackered to post when he gets back home to the borders but he told me he had a good chat with Jonesy, asked him every secong sentence if/when he would sign a new deal to return to Hibs Jonesy grinned and they spoke of how his season at Scunny had been stop/start due to injury but they were all overjoyed at retaining their Championship status.

Darren Fletcher also spoke and kindly wrapped up a wee bundle of notes and popped into the slot for the coins, but I've no idea what was said.

Spotted a few well kent Hibs punter faces passing by and wishing Leithen Hibs all the best for his gruelling cycle in July.

Links here if anyone wants to lob something in - even a quid will be appreciated, the target is getting nearer and nearer....

http://www.justgiving.com/gordonsmith50

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Leithenhibby's Avatar
    Firstly, can I thank Toaods+ for his kind words. BUT it's leithenhibby How long have I been posting?........

Yes my bottom is a tad tender this morn, but I had a cracking time spinning on my bike for 9 hours and meeting all sorts of wonderful people.

The kids were brilliant as they parted with the smash The old woman were, just old women, and the old men were always willing to stop for a wee chin-wag. The young guys'n dolls were just smitten But the comment of the day was an older guy in a wheelchair "better you than me" he said. Well I thought that I had the better deal in fairness.

As Toaods+ says, "a quid" (which was the most common denomination) would go a long way to getting us, to our target...:notworthy:

A total of £504.15 was raised yesterday, so a huge thanks to everyone who kindly donated.

And would I do it again!!.... You bet

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by LeithenHibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Firstly, can I thank Toaods+ for his kind words. BUT it's leithenhibby How long have I been posting?........

Blackpool Hibs

Southampton Hibs

...easy mistake....

£500 though, that's brillliant, well worth all that effort you made.
    Rest up and have an easy day today...

Quote Originally Posted by Toaods View Post
    Blackpool Hibs

Southampton Hibs

...easy mistake....

£500 though, that's brillliant, well worth all that effort you made.

Will be having a wee cycle this afternoon just to ease my old bones....

Will also be taking in some of this... http://www.singletrackworld.com/2010...-innerleithen/ over on MY, hill...so it will be a chill afternoon...

Quote Originally Posted by Toaods View Post
    Blackpool Hibs

Southampton Hibs

...easy mistake....

£500 though, that's brilliant, well worth all that effort you made.

I went to the bank this afternoon and they made me count every thing again...As it appears my wife can't count , We actually made £533.15 At least it went in Marie Curie's favour...