hibs.net Messageboard

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RAFFERTY X

Just to Confirm..

Me and a few mates are buying a ST for the East this season, none of us were sitting/standing there last season though, is the period for us to go and buy them 31st May - 6th June? Cheers.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Coaching Staff
    You could have bought them anytime assuming these are all new ones. You get allocated some seats with the first choice going to existing East members and then a period for others to change.

From 7 June new East holders will get the chance to move the seats they have been given.

If you were a holder already somewhere else then you can move in the dates you mentioned.

I think.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RAFFERTY X
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You could have bought them anytime assuming these are all new ones. You get allocated some seats with the first choice going to existing East members and then a period for others to change.

From 7 June new East holders will get the chance to move the seats they have been given.

If you were a holder already somewhere else then you can move in the dates you mentioned.

I think.
    Yep well 2 of us were in the FF last season and the other 2 didn't have ST's but were all planning on sitting together.