hibs.net Messageboard

Hybrid View

Exclamation My Daughter Was Murdered In Scotland - Please Sign The E-Petition!

Looking for information about Annie! Petition regarding her death.

Did you know Annie, did you see her, do you have any information about Annie? Please contact me at, info@annierockstar.com

Dear All.

December 4, 2005 my beloved daughter Annie from Sweden living in Edinburgh was found dead in Prestwick, Scotland. Ever since that day our family has tried to find out what happened to her, and due to the very strange circumstances that has come to light, we believe that Annie was the victim of a crime.

However the Strathclyde Police refuses to investigate Annie’s death as being the result of a crime. During this time we have also got to know of many other families treated in the same way by the Police. I now have handed in a petition to make a change for all of us.

This year a new unit has been created by Crown Office to look into current and future sudden and unexplained deaths. I therefore in my petition ask that the new unit shall also investigate past cases like my daughter’s and other’s.

Therefore to help all our families to get the answers about our loved ones, please sign the petition "Investigation of deaths in suspicious circumstances" before the closing date June 4! Please use the link; http://epetitions.scottish.parliamen...PetitionID=373

For further information about Annie´s case please see our web-site for Annie; http://www.annierockstar.com/

Thank you for your compassion and help! Guje Borgesson, Annie’s mother.

info@annierockstar.com
    truthandjustice4all@live.se

The photo is of Annie in Scotland.

@hibs.net private member Arch Stanton's Avatar
    Hi Guje,
    I feel for your pain and the loss of your daughter - I can think of no pain worse.

I am no big fan of the police in Scotland and I am not one for signing petitions, but, all in all, I reckon the police do their best - however, retention of information being 'not in the public interest' is not acceptable!!

I hope you keep us informed - if you still think you have been treated unjustly then let us iknow - I would hate for you to think that and for it possibly be true.
    James

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    Guje,

I hope this does not come across the wrong way, or is deemed too painful a question, but which particular aspects lead you to believe there is something foul/suspicious?

Something someone has said, some evidence to the contrary perhaps?

Either way, I hope you find some form of justice.

Best regards,

S.
    Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

This is a bit of de ja vue, has this not been posted before a few months ago and a debate about ensued.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CalvinoHFC PSN ID: CalvinoHFC
    Quote Originally Posted by JC50 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is a bit of de ja vue, has this not been posted before a few months ago and a debate about ensued.
    Yes indeed: http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=177884

Some of the circumstances surrounding Annie´s death.

Dear All.

Thank you for your symphaty with Annie and our family. Since some of you are asking about what makes us beleive that Annie was the vicitim of a crime I am here going to mention some of the strange circumstances that are surrounding my daughter’s death.

1 The threat that Annie was under, the phone call where she said “I have to take care of this myself”.

2 The place where Annie was found where the water is very low and where there was no water at all when I and Annie’s friend Maria did our measuring during the same tidemarks in Troon and Ayr as the night when Annie would have drowned.

3 The fact that the body, bag and jacket was found at the same place.

4 Annie was found without having her winter jacket on although it was December.

5 The fleece that Annie was seen wearing in the opening of her winter jacket on the CCTV coverage from the Airport that is missing.

6 Several other clothes and items are missing. One of them is Annie’s filofax, a notebook where she kept telephone numbers, addresses and important notes. ‘

7 Several bruises, two of them in the shape of squares.

8 The erased numbers in Annie’s cell phone, erased in a row from number 1-5, the others are left.

9 The last week of her life Annie did not call home from her cell phone or from the ordinary phone where she stayed, instead she used phone booths far away from her home, she also urged our family not to call on her phones saying “someone can hear”.

10. When we got Annies body back to Sweden her hair was hacked off.

11. DNA was found on Annie´s hands although she had been lying in water.

This is some of the strange circumstances, there are more but since I am performing my own investigation into my daughter´s death at the moment not can reveal.

Yes, you have maybe read my plea for the petition before, but I think someone erased my post. Kind regards, Guje, Annie´s mother.
    Last edited by Guje; 11-05-2010 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Adding number 11

Admin, I hate to say it but this poster has already been on here telling us about her sad news etc and we discussed it fully, do we need it back again.

Admin, I hate to say it but this poster has already been on here telling us about her sad news etc and we discussed it fully, do we need it back again.
    Why not ?..we have many other repetitive threads, is this any different to them ..?...the poor woman wants to raise awareness about her Daughters death ...i dont see a problem with that..

The other thread was closed because it kinda went off on a tangent, something i hope doesnt happen to this one ..

Left by mutual consent!
    That's unnecessary JC.

PM an admin if you feel so strongly about it. Don't add to the hurt by sniping about an old thread posting up to the top of the board FFS.

I agree with JC50.

While I have every sympathy with anyone who looses someone in tragic, or indeed any circumstances, spamming discussion forums like this one is, IMO, inappropriate.

A Strathclyde Police spokesman said: "The death of Annie Borgesson was thoroughly investigated by Strathclyde Police and procurator-fiscal.

"The Crown Office was completely satisfied there were no suspicious circumstances.
    Space to let

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I agree with JC50.

While I have every sympathy with anyone who looses someone in tragic, or indeed any circumstances, spamming discussion forums like this one is, IMO, inappropriate.
    She isnt spamming the forums, she thought the original thread had been deleted therefore started another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody1985 View Post
    That's unnecessary JC.

PM an admin if you feel so strongly about it. Don't add to the hurt by sniping about an old thread posting up to the top of the board FFS.

Don't feel too strong mate, I signed the last time the thread was posted, a few people discussed it and like a lot of thread it disappeared, I didn't see the need for this woman to come back on here starting the whole thing again that's all.
    As Jack said, Google the main title and page after page of forums all asking the same.
    Last edited by J-C; 11-05-2010 at 02:51 PM.

Testimonial Due
    Don't feel too strong mate, I signed the last time the thread was posted, a few people discussed it and like a lot of thread it disappeared, I didn't see the need for this woman to come back on here starting the whole thing again that's all.
    As Jack said, Google the main title and page after page of forums all asking the same.
    She must have felt some injustice to post again.
    Fellow netters hijacking her thread causing it to be closed down.

Please let this mother express her feelings, thoughts and theories.
    No harm can be done, reply accordingly.

I dont know if you are deliberately avoiding what i have already said on a previous post..i will say it again just in case you havent managed to grasp it ..

The original thread was closed by myself because folk were going off on a tangent ..unfortunately due to the thread being locked & the amount of traffic on this forum the thread ended up a few pages down therefore out of the public eye ..

The thread starter would have been unaware of this & has assumed incorrectly that the thread was removed. The original thread was started on 17th March 2010, almost two months ago, that to me cannot be construed as "spamming" ..certainly not on this site anyway.

@hibs.net private member
    I signed the petition the last time it was on here. I hope you find the answers you need Guje. As a mother I cannot begin to understand what have gone through.

I signed it before also and hope you get the answers you need.