hibs.net Messageboard

Exclamation My Daughter Was Murdered In Scotland - Please Sign The E-Petition!

Looking for information about Annie! Petition regarding her death.

Did you know Annie, did you see her, do you have any information about Annie? Please contact me at, info@annierockstar.com

Dear All.

December 4, 2005 my beloved daughter Annie from Sweden living in Edinburgh was found dead in Prestwick, Scotland. Ever since that day our family has tried to find out what happened to her, and due to the very strange circumstances that has come to light, we believe that Annie was the victim of a crime.

However the Strathclyde Police refuses to investigate Annie’s death as being the result of a crime. During this time we have also got to know of many other families treated in the same way by the Police. I now have handed in a petition to make a change for all of us.

This year a new unit has been created by Crown Office to look into current and future sudden and unexplained deaths. I therefore in my petition ask that the new unit shall also investigate past cases like my daughter’s and other’s.

Therefore to help all our families to get the answers about our loved ones, please sign the petition "Investigation of deaths in suspicious circumstances" before the closing date June 4! Please use the link; http://epetitions.scottish.parliamen...PetitionID=373

For further information about Annie´s case please see our web-site for Annie; http://www.annierockstar.com/

Thank you for your compassion and help! Guje Borgesson, Annie’s mother.

info@annierockstar.com
    truthandjustice4all@live.se

The photo is of Annie in Scotland.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Arch Stanton's Avatar
    Hi Guje,
    I feel for your pain and the loss of your daughter - I can think of no pain worse.

I am no big fan of the police in Scotland and I am not one for signing petitions, but, all in all, I reckon the police do their best - however, retention of information being 'not in the public interest' is not acceptable!!

I hope you keep us informed - if you still think you have been treated unjustly then let us iknow - I would hate for you to think that and for it possibly be true.
    James

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    Guje,

I hope this does not come across the wrong way, or is deemed too painful a question, but which particular aspects lead you to believe there is something foul/suspicious?

Something someone has said, some evidence to the contrary perhaps?

Either way, I hope you find some form of justice.

Best regards,

S.
    Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

This is a bit of de ja vue, has this not been posted before a few months ago and a debate about ensued.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CalvinoHFC PSN ID: CalvinoHFC
    Quote Originally Posted by JC50 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is a bit of de ja vue, has this not been posted before a few months ago and a debate about ensued.
    Yes indeed: http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=177884

Some of the circumstances surrounding Annie´s death.

Dear All.

Thank you for your symphaty with Annie and our family. Since some of you are asking about what makes us beleive that Annie was the vicitim of a crime I am here going to mention some of the strange circumstances that are surrounding my daughter’s death.

1 The threat that Annie was under, the phone call where she said “I have to take care of this myself”.

2 The place where Annie was found where the water is very low and where there was no water at all when I and Annie’s friend Maria did our measuring during the same tidemarks in Troon and Ayr as the night when Annie would have drowned.

3 The fact that the body, bag and jacket was found at the same place.

4 Annie was found without having her winter jacket on although it was December.

5 The fleece that Annie was seen wearing in the opening of her winter jacket on the CCTV coverage from the Airport that is missing.

6 Several other clothes and items are missing. One of them is Annie’s filofax, a notebook where she kept telephone numbers, addresses and important notes. ‘

7 Several bruises, two of them in the shape of squares.

8 The erased numbers in Annie’s cell phone, erased in a row from number 1-5, the others are left.

9 The last week of her life Annie did not call home from her cell phone or from the ordinary phone where she stayed, instead she used phone booths far away from her home, she also urged our family not to call on her phones saying “someone can hear”.

10. When we got Annies body back to Sweden her hair was hacked off.

11. DNA was found on Annie´s hands although she had been lying in water.

This is some of the strange circumstances, there are more but since I am performing my own investigation into my daughter´s death at the moment not can reveal.

Yes, you have maybe read my plea for the petition before, but I think someone erased my post. Kind regards, Guje, Annie´s mother.
    Last edited by Guje; 11-05-2010 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Adding number 11

Admin, I hate to say it but this poster has already been on here telling us about her sad news etc and we discussed it fully, do we need it back again.

Admin, I hate to say it but this poster has already been on here telling us about her sad news etc and we discussed it fully, do we need it back again.
    Why not ?..we have many other repetitive threads, is this any different to them ..?...the poor woman wants to raise awareness about her Daughters death ...i dont see a problem with that..

The other thread was closed because it kinda went off on a tangent, something i hope doesnt happen to this one ..

Left by mutual consent!
    That's unnecessary JC.

PM an admin if you feel so strongly about it. Don't add to the hurt by sniping about an old thread posting up to the top of the board FFS.

@hibs.net private member
    I signed the petition the last time it was on here. I hope you find the answers you need Guje. As a mother I cannot begin to understand what have gone through.

I signed it before also and hope you get the answers you need.

I agree with JC50.

While I have every sympathy with anyone who looses someone in tragic, or indeed any circumstances, spamming discussion forums like this one is, IMO, inappropriate.

A Strathclyde Police spokesman said: "The death of Annie Borgesson was thoroughly investigated by Strathclyde Police and procurator-fiscal.

"The Crown Office was completely satisfied there were no suspicious circumstances.
    Space to let

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I agree with JC50.

While I have every sympathy with anyone who looses someone in tragic, or indeed any circumstances, spamming discussion forums like this one is, IMO, inappropriate.
    She isnt spamming the forums, she thought the original thread had been deleted therefore started another one.

Quote Originally Posted by happyhibbie View Post
    She isnt spamming the forums, she thought the original thread had been deleted therefore started another one.
    She is, her details are on an anti spam website.

It would appear there are other forums less tolerant than ours.

And a Google search on "My Daughter Was Murdered In Scotland" brought up “About 2,480 results”.

IMO that’s spam.

Please dont feel I'm nagging you
    Last edited by Jack; 11-05-2010 at 09:57 AM.
    Space to let

And a Google search on "My Daughter Was Murdered In Scotland" brought up “About 2,480 results”.

IMO that’s spam.

Good to know we can show a bit compassion at times like this then eh ..

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar
    Good to know we can show a bit compassion at times like this then eh ..
    Yes it is HH
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

Left by mutual consent!
    I agree with JC50.

Perhaps the Police have got it wrong on this occassion. Perhaps the Mother of Annie is looking for another explanation. However, she wants answers and from what I've read about her points, it does seem rather suspicious if they are accurate.

IMO that’s spam.

Big ****ing wow!

If my daughter was potentially murdered in a foreign country I would do everything I could to raise awareness and gather support to obtain the information I required to put my mind at ease.

A guy from Gilmerton recently died in Spain and the Spanish authorities said that there was nothing suspicious and it's case closed despite indications that something else had happened to him before he died (robbed) yet an independant enquiry cannot be held for British citizens overseas, as I understand it, when the case is closed.

Perhaps those miserable *******s Katie and Gerry McCann should stop being in the press every May trying to find their daughter. What a pair of ignorant and inconvenient *******s they are eh.

Guje, the last paragraph is sarcasim so apologies if that doesn't come across correctly given your probable first language.
    Last edited by Woody1985; 11-05-2010 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody1985 View Post
    That's unnecessary JC.

PM an admin if you feel so strongly about it. Don't add to the hurt by sniping about an old thread posting up to the top of the board FFS.

Don't feel too strong mate, I signed the last time the thread was posted, a few people discussed it and like a lot of thread it disappeared, I didn't see the need for this woman to come back on here starting the whole thing again that's all.
    As Jack said, Google the main title and page after page of forums all asking the same.
    Last edited by J-C; 11-05-2010 at 02:51 PM.

Testimonial Due
    Don't feel too strong mate, I signed the last time the thread was posted, a few people discussed it and like a lot of thread it disappeared, I didn't see the need for this woman to come back on here starting the whole thing again that's all.
    As Jack said, Google the main title and page after page of forums all asking the same.
    She must have felt some injustice to post again.
    Fellow netters hijacking her thread causing it to be closed down.

Please let this mother express her feelings, thoughts and theories.
    No harm can be done, reply accordingly.

I dont know if you are deliberately avoiding what i have already said on a previous post..i will say it again just in case you havent managed to grasp it ..

The original thread was closed by myself because folk were going off on a tangent ..unfortunately due to the thread being locked & the amount of traffic on this forum the thread ended up a few pages down therefore out of the public eye ..

The thread starter would have been unaware of this & has assumed incorrectly that the thread was removed. The original thread was started on 17th March 2010, almost two months ago, that to me cannot be construed as "spamming" ..certainly not on this site anyway.

First Team Regular erin-go-bragh87's Avatar
    I cant believe people are moaning about this. So what if its been posted before, if it was my daughter Id post it as many times, on as many websites as I could, until I had enough names to make a difference!!
    If you dont like it or have seen before just dont read it, its as easy as that, dont come on and start slagging the woman off for trying!!

@hibs.net private member EH6 Hibby's Avatar

IMO that’s spam.

Is this ladies post doing any harm to you? I can't understand some people!

A final word, from me, and then I’ll leave this thread for its original intention.

I feel that .net is a community of people linked by a common thread, Hibs. Outwith that commonality we are as diverse as any society and welcome into that society new comers.

One other thing we have in common is that we contribute to the community in the threads we start and the threads we contribute to.

This woman does not seek to join our community nor does she seek to contribute to it in the spirit of kinship that links us together.

However given the circumstances and our compassion for a fellow human being, in the original thread she was mostly welcomed and the thread reflected that compassion.

Had she any respect for our community a simple search before posting the second would have shown her she has already cut and pasted, then left, previously and that people have acted sympathetically to her cause. Her second post, as a thread start given the original was locked, would have acknowledged that.

I do recall I was in a similar position not long after I joined .net when I was asked by a friend I hadn’t seen for years to raise awareness for a young girl who had just gone missing in Portugal, Madeline McCann, he is a close friend of the family. Out of respect for our community here I asked permission if I could post. IIRC permission was granted here – it wasn’t on other sites.

Given the likely reaction that threads like these attract, IMO, it would have been tactful and polite if she asked permission for her threads before posting, particularly as there is no intention of using this site for any other purpose. Having posted on some 2,500 other sites and been identified publically as a spammer, you would have thought she might have done so.

As I said before I have every sympathy with this woman's cause, I now have as little respect as she has shown us in the way in which she has gone about it.
    Last edited by Jack; 11-05-2010 at 10:51 PM.
    Space to let

Left by mutual consent!
    She lives in a country thousands of miles away and her daughter is dead.

Yes, it's another post but gie yersel a break. Two threads is hardly going to destroy your 'community'. FFS

Admin, could we maybe come to a compromise. Close the thread and remove all of the BS comments and make it a sticky for one week. All the posters will know what it is and don't have to read it/greet over it being there. If it appears again it can be removed, send the OP a message stating this action has been taken (if you choose to) and that we've done what we can to help.

I'm sure the OP would be eternally grateful.

Coaching Staff The Green Goblin's Avatar
    I think this is the kind of post that didn`t need any replies or discussion. The poster has registered on the forum - if anyone thinks they know something or might be able to help, then they could pm them. All this debate about the rights and wrongs of it being here just isn`t necessary and no matter how `sensitive` people are trying to appear, it looks and reflects badly, given the topic in question.

This is one of those situations where the admins are probably in the best position to make an informed judgement on what to do. A single thread really isn`t that much to ask on here, is it?

I agree with Woody1985 that removing all the comments and leaving the original there as a locked post would be a good idea (imho).

If people can help, then they can get in touch. And I hope they do and the family find some answers. I can`t think of a more difficult and heartbreaking situation than losing a loved one far away. All the best to them.

GG

Quote Originally Posted by The Green Goblin View Post
    I think this is the kind of post that didn`t need any replies or discussion. The poster has registered on the forum - if anyone thinks they know something or might be able to help, then they could pm them. All this debate about the rights and wrongs of it being here just isn`t necessary and no matter how `sensitive` people are trying to appear, it looks and reflects badly, given the topic in question.

This is one of those situations where the admins are probably in the best position to make an informed judgement on what to do. A single thread really isn`t that much to ask on here, is it?

I agree with Woody1985 that removing all the comments and leaving the original there as a locked post would be a good idea (imho).

If people can help, then they can get in touch. And I hope they do and the family find some answers. I can`t think of a more difficult and heartbreaking situation than losing a loved one far away. All the best to them.

GG
    Post 20 explains why it cant be locked...im not sticking the thread either because in all honesty stuck threads are not read as often as "active" threads, im leaving it as it is so people can read or post on it if they so wish.

@hibs.net private member BroxburnHibee's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CoolHibeesdaft PSN ID: Hibeesdaft
    A final word, from me, and then I’ll leave this thread for its original intention.

I feel that .net is a community of people linked by a common thread, Hibs. Outwith that commonality we are as diverse as any society and welcome into that society new comers.

One other thing we have in common is that we contribute to the community in the threads we start and the threads we contribute to.

This woman does not seek to join our community nor does she seek to contribute to it in the spirit of kinship that links us together.

However given the circumstances and our compassion for a fellow human being, in the original thread she was mostly welcomed and the thread reflected that compassion.

Had she any respect for our community a simple search before posting the second would have shown her she has already cut and pasted, then left, previously and that people have acted sympathetically to her cause. Her second post, as a thread start given the original was locked, would have acknowledged that.

I do recall I was in a similar position not long after I joined .net when I was asked by a friend I hadn’t seen for years to raise awareness for a young girl who had just gone missing in Portugal, Madeline McCann, he is a close friend of the family. Out of respect for our community here I asked permission if I could post. IIRC permission was granted here – it wasn’t on other sites.

Given the likely reaction that threads like these attract, IMO, it would have been tactful and polite if she asked permission for her threads before posting, particularly as there is no intention of using this site for any other purpose. Having posted on some 2,500 other sites and been identified publically as a spammer, you would have thought she might have done so.

As I said before I have every sympathy with this woman's cause, I now have as little respect as she has shown us in the way in which she has gone about it.
    Its not just Hibs fans on here though.

Jack there are plenty registered folk on here who NEVER post on the main board.

The Holy Ground and the Dug Out are well used by people who like posting there only.

They may or may not be Hibs fans but it doesn't really matter does it.

I have no problem with this poor lady's thread - lets leave it at that.

Guje, sorry for your loss.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"

I dont know if you are deliberately avoiding what i have already said on a previous post..i will say it again just in case you havent managed to grasp it ..

The original thread was closed by myself because folk were going off on a tangent ..unfortunately due to the thread being locked & the amount of traffic on this forum the thread ended up a few pages down therefore out of the public eye ..

The thread starter would have been unaware of this & has assumed incorrectly that the thread was removed. The original thread was started on 17th March 2010, almost two months ago, that to me cannot be construed as "spamming" ..certainly not on this site anyway.
    I didn't realise the original thread was closed, that's why I wondered why it was being re started, now I understand, ta.