Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar

Were are the moaners today?

raspberry

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    raspberry
    Nah SOOR PLOOMS (or should that be sour plums ?)

Hughes must go!!!

Nish is Pish!!

Rankin is a waste of space!!!

Hogg is a nightmare

Happy Now

Quote Originally Posted by WhosYourDaddy View Post
    Hughes must go!!!

Nish is Pish!!

Rankin is a waste of space!!!

Hogg is a nightmare

Happy Now
    Cheers, its awfy quiet though, all this failure must have got to them.

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Aye mon where's all the doom and gloom merchants?..Like i say, I honestly feel there's those that WANTED Hughes to fail rather than THINKING he would.

Very good season indeed, 4th place in his 1st season

Very nice

Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post
    John Hughes has lost the plot with his aftermath comments.

Please leave John and take you giggling smile at fulltime with you.

That made me sick..Im now in the anti get JH TF camp.
    Aye mon where's all the doom and gloom merchants?..Like i say, I honestly feel there's those that WANTED Hughes to fail rather than THINKING he would.

Very nice
    Probably changing their minds?

Very nice
    What do you mean 4th? Did we finish 4th? We were told 6th was the best we could hope for, and Motherwell and Hearts were certs to finish above us? You know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    Probably changing their minds?

To be very fair tho..i did come out the next day and said i was very rash and harsh..Dig that post up

To be very fair tho..i did come out the next day and said i was very rash and harsh..Dig that post up
    I know you did. Just teasing!

Left by mutual consent!
    While we're still having a party

They are in their beds

Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    I know you did. Just teasing!

raspberry
    We had a similar thread yest ...someone beat you to the "Hey look at me" thread ...but hey ..you can have this one all to yourself ...

Quote Originally Posted by happyhibbie View Post
    We had a similar thread yest ...someone beat you to the "Hey look at me" thread ...but hey ..you can have this one all to yourself ...
    Thanks, after the stick i have taken from certain folk i deserve my own one.

Left by mutual consent!
    Just checked the stats - we have the lowest number of points for finishing 4th in the last 11 years so dont get too full of yourself...ya big child that you are :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Toaods View Post
    Just checked the stats - we have the lowest number of points for finishing 4th in the last 11 years so dont get too full of yourself...ya big child that you are :-)
    I dont care. Blackpoolhibs 1 moaning *******s 0.

I have expressed concerns - they haven't gone though. I don't think Yogi is the man for the long haul but time will tell........and I'd be delighted to be proved wrong. Celebrating squeezing into 4th after the position we were in isn't enough to get me doing cartwheels either.

However, we don't get that much European football so lets enjoy it and see what the new season brings.

PS - I don't think anyone actually enjoys moaning, but I think a few of the moans have been justified. It's the personal abuse that is a bit daft!

Quote Originally Posted by 3pm View Post
    I have expressed concerns - they haven't gone though. I don't think Yogi is the man for the long haul but time will tell........and I'd be delighted to be proved wrong. Celebrating squeezing into 4th after the position we were in isn't enough to get me doing cartwheels either.

However, we don't get that much European football so lets enjoy it and see what the new season brings.

PS - I don't think anyone actually enjoys moaning, but I think a few of the moans have been justified. It's the personal abuse that is a bit daft!
    There is nothing wrong in having a moan, christ i have done my fair share. What was the most annoying thing for me, was what appeared to me to be hatred of the manager by certain folk. And a conserted effort by
    some to undermind him, and basically a campaingn against hibs, rather than support us, when we were actually in a European position, and needed the support more than ever.

These people behaved dispicably imho, and they certainly were not helping or supporting the club. Giving up when we were in such a good position, again imho is criminal, i just dont understand it. If we were in a relegation fight, i could understand that, but this season has seen a different Hibs fan emerge, one i dont like.

raspberry
    Let us have a chance, its close season & the transfer market hasn't opened yet, mind you, just to keep my hand in, it is "WHERE" not were

First Team Breakthrough
    There is nothing wrong in having a moan, christ i have done my fair share. What was the most annoying thing for me, was what appeared to me to be hatred of the manager by certain folk. And a conserted effort by
    some to undermind him, and basically a campaingn against hibs, rather than support us, when we were actually in a European position, and needed the support more than ever.

These people behaved dispicably imho, and they certainly were not helping or supporting the club. Giving up when we were in such a good position, again imho is criminal, i just dont understand it. If we were in a relegation fight, i could understand that, but this season has seen a different Hibs fan emerge, one i dont like.
    Absolute rubbish. I still attended every match (even on Sunday unbelievably ) and supported the team as best I could! I havent been watching the last 3 months with my eyes closed, though. And I'm under no illusions that beating a disinterested Dundee Utd reserve side means that things are hunky dory.

I will however enjoy the Hearts being in our shadows and the impending (at least one please Hibs) Euro away trip!

Yogi must stay

@hibs.net private member MacBean's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: macbean8 PSN ID: paulmchfc
    PEDANT ALERT

WHERE

Hibernian Football Club

The whole board is fickle BH. I take what I read on here with a pinch of salt! There are certain people who try to give an honest appraisal but others bow to the hysteria of a forum. You have said before that it's better to do it here than ER and if truth be told I don't think there is any comparison between the negativity of Hibs.net and the abuse that trancends to the pitch, it could have been far worse. It has been quiet of late but sometimes players have a responsibility to get the fans up for it than the other way about all the time!

Last Wednesday night and Thursday, in the aftermath of the game at Fir Park, I was extremely angry, probably angrier than I have been after any match in my time following Hibs.

Although I said things to the contrary, I made some kneejerk remarks at the time regarding Hughes which were borne out of sheer frustration.

Although I still have some real concerns for next season, I think all things considered, 4th place in his first season should be deemed a success for Hughes and he should now be given an opportunity to improve the squad in the summer and get us into a position where we can put in a strong challenge for 3rd place next year.

We have everything else in place now, off the field, for the club to be a success and I think we just need four or five new faces in the summer in key areas, for us to really progress and push on over the next 12 months and beyond.

Left by mutual consent!
    I dont care. Blackpoolhibs 1 moaning *******s 0.

..ohh forgot that earlier I meant to add......

Quote Originally Posted by 3pm View Post
    The whole board is fickle BH. I take what I read on here with a pinch of salt! There are certain people who try to give an honest appraisal but others bow to the hysteria of a forum. You have said before that it's better to do it here than ER and if truth be told I don't think there is any comparison between the negativity of Hibs.net and the abuse that trancends to the pitch, it could have been far worse. It has been quiet of late but sometimes players have a responsibility to get the fans up for it than the other way about all the time!
    Yes i understand that, but again imho some of the abuse given to the team and manager AT easter road is so way over the top, is just wrong. Maybe the internet is the reason, or one of the reasons for it. What i do know is it does not help, and i stand by what i have said, there have been some folk on here, who have had an agenda aginst the manager from day 1. And those very same folk couldnt wait for a downturn in form, to get stuck right into him. I'm so glad Yogi has given them a huge GIRFUY.
    Last edited by blackpoolhibs; 10-05-2010 at 06:14 PM.

So it was ok for you to say these things against Mixu then?
    Infact most of what I have read against Yogi was mild compared to your condamnation of Mixu.
    Where was your, so called, support then??

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar

If Yogi is as great a manager as you seem to think he is , we would not have been scratching about on the last day of the season hoping that Motherwell dropped points at Ibrox after being almost guaranteed a European place in February. However, I for one am delighted that we managed to stumble over the finish line and await with anticipation the "great ones`" wheeling and dealing over the summer. He says he knows what is required so lets hope he brings in the right players..

Quote Originally Posted by erskine-hibby View Post

So it was ok for you to say these things against Mixu then?
    Infact most of what I have read against Yogi was mild compared to your condamnation of Mixu.
    Where was your, so called, support then??
    As i said, i dont think its wrong to mump and moan when we are struggling to make the top 6, we were in a european place, and you want rid of the manager.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm-bogie View Post
    If Yogi is as great a manager as you seem to think he is , we would not have been scratching about on the last day of the season hoping that Motherwell dropped points at Ibrox after being almost guaranteed a European place in February. However, I for one am delighted that we managed to stumble over the finish line and await with anticipation the "great ones`" wheeling and dealing over the summer. He says he knows what is required so lets hope he brings in the right players..
    There you go making things up again. Point me to were i have said he's a great manager? I saw enough of what he did early in the season, to give him time to take us forward.

@hibs.net private member Arch Stanton's Avatar

I know what you mean - expressing hatred to JH is indeed despicable. Equally despicable is the deriding of the likes of Benji and Maka or whoever else people decide to slag off.

Now, while I appreciate you are a sad git that wants to be the negative police and also wants to decide what in particular people can or cannot be negative about, the fact is JH has exhibited serious flaws as a manager and I cannot for the life of me see what is wrong in articulating this.

Testimonial Due bighairyfaeleith's Avatar
    I think everyone here is missing the big issue.

This thread title should be "Where are the moaners today?"

Simply not good enough, follow hughes out the door blackpool