hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Breakthrough sauzee1966's Avatar

Are they all mad!

This is the type of deluded trash they type...and I dont think it was done by one of them as the spelling is actually quite good!

Shame on me for going and having a look on their board but oh my, what a shower of roasters they are.

One trumpet talking about Hibs "adventure round Europe" - I never realised the possiblity of one game abroad was considered an "adventure". Although I suppose when your normal family holidays consist of going to a caravan park in Fife and letting your creepy uncle Tony kick your back door in repeatedly for the summer, then two days in Estonia to watch Hibs must be a real pleasure overload.

And the vast majority of these goons are all fizzing in their knickers at finishing 6 points ahead of us. SIX POINTS. Can we just remind you all, you terrible, ugly welts that you were 18 points ahead of us at one stage. EIGHTEEN POINTS. It shouldn't be a collective bashing of your genitals you're having tonight, it should be a collective sigh of relief that it only finished as six points. For the spibs over there who aren't very good with the math, that's TWELVE POINTS you've pished away. What a terrible set of standards you've got when that's acceptable at the end of the season.

Finally let's not forget your inability to beat us this season. The inability to beat, which is, by comparison to teams gone by, a very poor Hearts team, is something you all want to have a think about.

All the very best for the summer you wee tinkers.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Last edited by marinello59; 10-05-2010 at 01:05 PM.

Left by mutual consent!
    I can feel the jealousy just OOOOOOZZZZZZING out his every word.

Get it roond ye ya yam trumpet

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    At least they're not bitter.

I'm just happy an "adventure around Europe" post could cause so much bursting of blood vessels

Unfortunately I've never had a caravan holiday in Fife but can't imagine I'd enjoy one, living in a caravan as a peg selling hobo I like a change of scenery for my holidays.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hainan Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm just happy an "adventure around Europe" post could cause so much bursting of blood vessels

Unfortunately I've never had a caravan holiday in Fife but can't imagine I'd enjoy one, living in a caravan as a peg selling hobo I like a change of scenery for my holidays.
    Rent a tent can be found on the net, under Hoboincanvas.com

@hibs.net private member oldbutdim's Avatar
    Quite an amusing post.
    It makes a bit of a change from the usual grunting that passes for wit over there.

He's terribly jealous obviously, but as already pointed out - his spelling is very good.

" SIX POINTS. .... you were 18 points ahead of us at one stage. EIGHTEEN POINTS. .... that's TWELVE POINTS you've pished away. "

and it would still have been 18 points if we didn't let you win the last 2 derby games.

I dont get why they keep bringing up how far ahead of them we were. Surely thats just saying "Well you were much, much better than us for a while and now its not quite such a big gap but you're still better than us"

As for us "pishing away" 12 points...we were level on points at one stage so over the course of the season they have "pished away" 6 more points than us and at the end of the season thats all that really matters.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sauzee1966 View Post
    This is the type of deluded trash they type...and I dont think it was done by one of them as the spelling is actually quite good!

Shame on me for going and having a look on their board but oh my, what a shower of roasters they are.

One trumpet talking about Hibs "adventure round Europe" - I never realised the possiblity of one game abroad was considered an "adventure". Although I suppose when your normal family holidays consist of going to a caravan park in Fife and letting your creepy uncle Tony kick your back door in repeatedly for the summer, then two days in Estonia to watch Hibs must be a real pleasure overload.

And the vast majority of these goons are all fizzing in their knickers at finishing 6 points ahead of us. SIX POINTS. Can we just remind you all, you terrible, ugly welts that you were 18 points ahead of us at one stage. EIGHTEEN POINTS. It shouldn't be a collective bashing of your genitals you're having tonight, it should be a collective sigh of relief that it only finished as six points. For the spibs over there who aren't very good with the math, that's TWELVE POINTS you've pished away. What a terrible set of standards you've got when that's acceptable at the end of the season.

Finally let's not forget your inability to beat us this season. The inability to beat, which is, by comparison to teams gone by, a very poor Hearts team, is something you all want to have a think about.

All the very best for the summer you wee tinkers.
    Apart from the guy's obsession with genitalia and toileting, I think the last sentence in bold is what really scares me.

It's the white trash superiority of that whole post that sums up the scout leaders and junior clerks who populate that site. Not only is he angry at us for finishing above them, but also because we don't have their insane "standards".

If they had been in the top three 9 times out of the last ten, you might see something in this big team stuff. Alternatively if they were in a clear third place on trophies won over the last 50 years, maybe it would make some sense.

The fact is, they have constructed an alternative reality whereby they aren't cringing, forelock tugging serfs, but are in fact faded nobility. I suppose that would tie in with the whole Craiglockhart, Carrick Knowe, Spam Valley heritage that they have.

"No, Johnny, it's not that we can't afford to go to Blackpool this year, it's just that it's become incredibly common. It's certainly nothing to do with this mortgage that your father works so hard at that important office job to pay".

They are nasty, jealous people. What keeps me going is the fact that we won't have to put up with their nonsense much longer. Even the stupidest of them must be able to make a connection with their mediocre league and cup campaigns and the massive debt they owe themselves.

Indeed,

One visit across there lasted about 3 seconds after I read the inevitable "we don't want to get to Europe anyway" post, preparing them for the worst.

To be fair, most of the posters were stating they should always aim to get into Europe / finish above us....but the clincher was one guy stating he would tolerate missing out on Europe "just this once" if it meant we finished 5th, then Ross County won the cup as the despair on us "Hobo's faces" would be priceless.

How deluded are they?

I was going to ask "Why a Fife Caravan Site", then I remembered that all the Yams have booked the Seaton Sands, Dunbar & North Brewick sites for their East Coast Beach football tour this summer

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhosYourDaddy View Post
    I was going to ask "Why a Fife Caravan Site", then I remembered that all the Yams have booked the Seaton Sands, Dunbar & North Brewick sites for their East Coast Beach football tour this summer
    I think the OP is telling us a bit more about his own childhood than he should. The detail is a bit graphic, and I wonder if Uncle Tony is still alive.

Coaching Staff
    YouTube - The Streets - Dry your eyes

Away and phone BridgeWatch my little Yambolino caaaant Heart of Midlothian FC......Home of insecurity, paranoia, arrogance, ungracious behaviour, alcoholism, muffin tops and false teeth, since 1874. And being called a tramp/tink by a Hearts fan is a bit like the irony in Amanda Holden being a talent show judge. Away and cry into your Farah's and puffa jacket ya big Alan Preston

Club 12 (2013) Supporter
    Well done to Hibs, probably over the course of the season deserved Europe despite your poor end. Spewing but.

i ejaculate at the thought of their bitter jealously

music to out ears

Testimonial Due Booked4Being-Ugly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seep View Post
    Well done to Hibs, probably over the course of the season deserved Europe despite your poor end. Spewing but.
    A
    magnanimous Jambo, cannae be right!

@hibs.net private member Bayern Bru's Avatar
    If Yam 'standards' include a horrific amount of debt, a long-awaited £51 million pound stand with a hotel and bells on, four strikers who've managed less than ten goals between them in a season, a captain who chucks the toys out of the pram on a bi-weekly basis, a 'world class midfielder' who may or may not be in his 40s, about 390,000 'fans' who have mysteriously vanished off the face of the earth, a striker who eats his feelings, the obsession with Hibs, the fact that some of them still think they're Champions League material, the deluded mindset that they're still better than us and the 'big team' because they're unbeaten in derbies then thank heavens I'm not a whining Yam tramp.
    Last edited by marinello59; 10-05-2010 at 12:25 PM.

Club 12 (2013) Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by weeonly162 View Post
    A
    magnanimous Jambo, cannae be right!

You have to be honest, league table never lies.

Left by mutual consent! Dunbar Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhosYourDaddy View Post
    That better not be ****in true

Thank you for that, I am presuming you are NOT a member of sickboak then ?. Both teams were gash this season, but we got off to a very good start and had players who could score goals, with the likes of Stokes, Deeks and Nish, where as you have a better defence. Roll on Europe and next season.

Whats a spib???????

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sauzee1966 View Post
    All the very best for the summer you wee tinkers. [/I]
    to put so much thought into that, someone is seriously hurting badly

but i don't have an uncle tony!?!

@hibs.net private member KeithTheHibby's Avatar
    The league table doesn't lie therefore 'probably' doesn't come into it.

Enjoy a long summer.

Club 12 (2013) Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Thank you for that, I am presuming you are NOT a member of sickboak then ?. Both teams were gash this season, but we got off to a very good start and had players who could score goals, with the likes of Stokes, Deeks and Nish, where as you have a better defence. Roll on Europe and next season.

Na, not a member of Kickback.

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Na, not a member of Kickback.
    Oh the Hibs are havin a partyyy

GIFRU FJK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1two View Post
    but i don't have an uncle tony!?!
    The bad news is that I do have an Uncle Tony, and a thoroughly odious and despicable creature he is.

The good news is that he's a dyed-in-the-wool Hearts fanatic from Craiglockhart and he's currently serving time for his crimes.

The even better news is that he's sharing a cell with a little chap from Airdrie, who also claims to be Hearts daft.