hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photo...

Photo...

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

And people think Derek Riordan doesn't care, that photo shows how much a Hibby he is, he looks absolutley gutted there.

I think Yogi realises just there that taking Deek off too early may have been a mistake.. we can't defend so just keep attacking (best form of defence, so I've heard anyway...)

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    He probably feels half daft about the way he swaggered off the pitch when subbed.

Although, he should never have been subbed in the first place.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby7062
    Quote Originally Posted by wee_hibee View Post
    He probably feels half daft about the way he swaggered off the pitch when subbed.

Agreed..... (well about the subbed bit) .... we changed big time after he went off and looked like nothing up front !

Left by mutual consent!

You really are a
    Last edited by MSK; 06-05-2010 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Nae need..

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: M8UDB
    I think Yogi realises just there that taking Deek off too early may have been a mistake.. we can't defend so just keep attacking (best form of defence, so I've heard anyway...)
    That was the point the game changed for me, just cant understand how a team passing a ball and attacking like we did in the first half can change so fast, we could bearly string 2 passes together in the last 20 mins and well were getting every loose ball. I watched the end of the man city spurs game after the hibs game and spurs just got the ball in the corner and wasted time at the end, why couldnt we hav done that???
    Im still ragin this mornin

It's just as well he swaggered off and wasted a few minutes otherwise we probably would have been beat.

First Team Breakthrough Tollhouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M8UDB View Post
    That was the point the game changed for me, just cant understand how a team passing a ball and attacking like we did in the first half can change so fast, we could bearly string 2 passes together in the last 20 mins and well were getting every loose ball. I watched the end of the man city spurs game after the hibs game and spurs just got the ball in the corner and wasted time at the end, why couldnt we hav done that???
    Im still ragin this mornin
    totally agree. yogi screwed it up royally!

i dont think mcbride touched the ball when he came on - not surprising considering both midfields were pretty much bypassed for the entire game.

That photo is heartbreaking.

Riordan is showing same the emotion there that other Hibs fan surely did at the time. Nish likewise after the game, what they need to do is drill into the rest of them how much this means to the fans.

We must sign a leader in the summer, someone who will not accept capitulations like last night and will band a few heads together where required. I know these players cost money but if we don't invest in someone like this we will never get to where we want to be.
    Last edited by Westie1875; 06-05-2010 at 06:18 PM.

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Thats a horrible horrible picture.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar

Are you saying that subbing Riordan was the mistake that cost us last night? Or would you not say our keeper made the blunders that were the real reason we did not win?

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Are you saying that subbing Riordan was the mistake that cost us last night?Or would you not say our keeper made the blunders that were the real reason we did not win?
    Agree. Can't believe the pelters Hughes is getting for the sub,it seemed obvious at the time to bring on a DM for an attacker. If he had not of made the sub everyone would be moaning about keeping to many attackers on!

Left by mutual consent! Fife-Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibee_Lisa View Post
    Agree. Can't believe the pelters Hughes is getting for the sub,it seemed obvious at the time to bring on a DM for an attacker. If he had not of made the sub everyone would be moaning about keeping to many attackers on!
    I hear what you are saying, but i think deek was the wrong man to bring off. He gives more to the mid field than nishy, just my opinion of course. Deek was one of the best players out there last night, should have stayed on.

Quote Originally Posted by Fife-Hibee View Post
    I hear what you are saying, but i think deek was the wrong man to bring off. He gives more to the mid field than nishy, just my opinion of course. Deek was one of the best players out there last night, should have stayed on.
    I'd have taken Stokes off personally, but for anyone to say one substitution cost us yesterday, did not see the game, and is certainly in that 95% Nish talks about.

Left by mutual consent! Fife-Hibee's Avatar
    I'd have taken Stokes off personally, but for anyone to say one substitution cost us yesterday, did not see the game, and is certainly in that 95% Nish talks about.
    Im not saying one sub cost us, but it didnt help.

@hibs.net private member Simkin911's Avatar
    For me... the slavering of Hughes post-match is easily harder to swallow than this photo and the pain associated with it.

His spewing tripe suggests he's detached from reality and the feelings of so many fans. For me it was the final kick in the chuckies last night.

The more I listen and see him now.... the more I think of the slavering, giggly guy from the film The Goonies. You know, the one the family lock in the cellar. Go on, someone post a photo of him.

I can't take him seriously now. I might not be long before most of the team feel the same.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RAFFERTY X
    From this picture and Nish's interview last night they both show they really do care whats happening with Hibs, something i doubt in some of our other players.

@hibs.net private member NorthNorfolkHFC's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: walton83
    Its not so much that we brought off riordan, its just what happened to our shape.

McBride plays central and we took off our left sided midfielder.

Thats why Hughes is rank rotten!!!! He started with an old school 4-4-2 and when McBride came on it became lop sided.

Would maybe have considered taking Smith off after the head knock he got.....Bring on Maka for a final farewell!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Simkin911 View Post
    For me... the slavering of Hughes post-match is easily harder to swallow than this photo and the pain associated with it.

His spewing tripe suggests he's detached from reality and the feelings of so many fans. For me it was the final kick in the chuckies last night.

The more I listen and see him now.... the more I think of the slavering, giggly guy from the film The Goonies. You know, the one the family lock in the cellar. Go on, someone post a photo of him.

I can't take him seriously now. I might not be long before most of the team feel the same.

Sloth

Are you saying that subbing Riordan was the mistake that cost us last night? Or would you not say our keeper made the blunders that were the real reason we did not win?
    Aye, I believe he was.
    Are you saying that the game did not change substantially after Deek went off.
    And yes, the keeper did make several howlers, worse even, but mibbe, just mibbe if we had kept our formation for a wee bit longer he wouldn't have been in that position.

Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post
    Thats a horrible horrible picture.
    It certainly is.
    Deek looks totally sick.

Our management look dazed and confused and just plain lost

@hibs.net private member Jamesie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vahibbie View Post
    It certainly is.
    Deek looks totally sick.

Our management look dazed and confused and just plain lost
    Nah, our imbecile of a boss has the vestiges of a smirk on his face. He looks as bothered as he did on 2 May 1998, just over 12 years ago, when making his way up the town for a night out having led us to relegation earlier in the day.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesie View Post
    Nah, our imbecile of a boss has the vestiges of a smirk on his face. He looks as bothered as he did on 2 May 1998, just over 12 years ago, when making his way up the town for a night out having led us to relegation earlier in the day.
    Think you're imagining things - we're all pished off but no need for pure fabrication like this

@hibs.net private member Jamesie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by basehibby View Post
    Think you're imagining things - we're all pished off but no need for pure fabrication like this
    You might be right - maybe he was keeping his laughter for full time

Moronic comment and totally uncalled for
    This is how it feels

Left by mutual consent!

you'd have taken Stokes off when another strike would I'd imagine have saw us witness SPL history

two players from the same side claim a hat-trick in the same match away from home

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesie View Post
    I'm stunned by the level of your dislike James and I have to say that if you think Yogi has the vestiges of a smirk on his face in that photo then you're letting your open hatred for the man cloud your vision
    This is how it feels

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    I'm stunned by the level of your dislike James and I have to say that if you think Yogi has the vestiges of a smirk on his face in that photo then you're letting your open hatred for the man cloud your vision
    perhaps the comments on the night we were relegated have left a sour taste in the mouth of the younger, more impressionable Jamesie.

Don't know if thats true or not, but have to say if I was playing and we'd just been relegated the last place I'd be showing my face is up town, presumable in some trendy boozer.

Quote Originally Posted by Toaods View Post
    you'd have taken Stokes off when another strike would I'd imagine have saw us witness SPL history

two players from the same side claim a hat-trick in the same match away from home
    I was not thinking of making history, in fact i dont care who scores the goals, i was only thinking of winning. And making the midfield a little stronger made sence at the time. Something everyone was sreaming we should have done a few times recently, and slated the manager for not doing so.