hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Leithenhibby's Avatar

Can't Help myself...

But I have got a burning desire to go along to Fir Park on wednesday night

Why, because I'm a Hibby and and I LOVE my club.

And for that reason - I'm in. (my big boy will be pleased, IF he gets his studying done )

2. Log in to remove the advert

Testimonial Due Billychaotic182's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Billy Chaotic PSN ID: BillyChaotic
    Quote Originally Posted by LeithenHibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

And for that reason - I'm in. (my big boy will be pleased, IF he gets his studying done )
    congrats u are one o nishs 5% lol

I ALSO HAVE A BURNING DESIRE,to not even watch the tv ,listen to 810mw, or crawl out from under my bed on Wednesday...... that from a die-hard ST holding ,ifyoucutmeibleedgreen Hibby

Left by mutual consent! Dunbar Hibee's Avatar
    I'd love to but im skint. Tv for me!

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Me too.. I'm West Edinburgh born, am under no obligations to make the hour and a half round trip to Leith every other week, but **** it, I love the Hibs. Bring on Wednesday.

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Since i have not missed a game this season, why break the habit, i am in, heading to game with the son to give my support to the team as i think they may need it.

C'mon The Hibs. :notworthy:

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    Since i have not missed a game this season, why break the habit, i am in, heading to game with the son to give my support to the team as i think they may need it.

Am watchin it in the basement with ma gimp

@hibs.net private member
    I'll be there as always. Hibernian need our support more than anything at this moment in time. Not the players, staff or directors but Hibernian as a whole. Lets get behind them.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: M8UDB
    I know we are going to get beat, I know we will play crap, I know Nish will get the full 90 mins no matter what and the man city spurs game should be a peach but for some reason I want to go up, so Ill be there

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Jellzy
    I was really up for it last week, as living in Broxburn means it's no longer than going to ER every other week.

But after the w/e I seem to have hit that similiar feeling of depression that most of the other fans are dealing with.

I doubt that we've got any chance in coming away with a draw let alone a win, but since it ain't too far...

Ahh I'll wait and see .

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RAFFERTY X

Good on you, i'll be there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr.rar View Post
    Me too.. I'm West Edinburgh born, am under no obligations to make the hour and a half round trip to Leith every other week, but **** it, I love the Hibs. Bring on Wednesday.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post

Quote Originally Posted by andrew70 View Post
    I'll be there as always. Hibernian need our support more than anything at this moment in time. Not the players, staff or directors but Hibernian as a whole. Lets get behind them.
    Quote Originally Posted by M8UDB View Post
    I know we are going to get beat, I know we will play crap, I know Nish will get the full 90 mins no matter what and the man city spurs game should be a peach but for some reason I want to go up, so Ill be there
    Quote Originally Posted by seanraff07 View Post
    Good on you, i'll be there too.
    We're outnumbering the home fans already
    This is how it feels

@hibs.net private member
    I was well up for this match but have a prior engagement which rules me out - to all those who are going - the disappointment from Saturday is still fresh but the Fir Park fixture is still a crucial one

It doesn't seem that long ago that we were all going on about the

"Stand Up And Be Counted" campaign.

We are all in this together, so I feel that it is only right to do my / our part and support the team.

We have played some cracking stuff this season (ok, at the wrong times ) and when you look at the squad that we have, there are some talented guys in the dressing room..

The sun will be shinning and the pitch will be sanded, so come on guys n'dolls, your team needs you....

Quote Originally Posted by CMac1988 View Post
    I was really up for it last week, as living in Broxburn means it's no longer than going to ER every other week.

But after the w/e I seem to have hit that similiar feeling of depression that most of the other fans are dealing with.

I doubt that we've got any chance in coming away with a draw let alone a win, but since it ain't too far...

Ahh I'll wait and see .
    Sums up ma feelings as well,[ other than I live in Mid Calder not Broxburn] On Sat coming out of the ground swore blind wouldn't be going through .....however am now on the wain and at present thinking about going, come Wed morning I'll be right up for another crap result/display/right good moan no doubt but hey, it's in ma blood and has been for over 50 years. Oh and FTH by the way.

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    I have seen Hibs qualify for Europe on not near enough in the many years I have followed them. I will be there to shout them on. My club needs me and I wont desert now. I know we cant qualify on wed but if we win it will be a done deal no matter the result at Dundee at the weekend. Motherwell wont win another game.

Left by mutual consent!

And for that reason - I'm in.

...nothng to do with it being Ł11 for two of you then...

Quote Originally Posted by Toaods View Post
    ...nothng to do with it being Ł11 for two of you then...

I was going to ask if you and wee T fancied a lift through....BUT you can FUŁk 0ff now..

I'll phone you the night...maybe

Coaching Staff
    At the beginning of the season if we'd said that we'd be playing away at Motherwell which if we won we'd probably be caliming 4th place and Europe we'd have been expecting a full away end.

Time to remember to put into perspevtive that over the season we are still where we wanted to be at the start of it.

People felt Utd were way ahead of us and over the course of the year their established team and squad has proved that to be correct. So we are left to fight for the 4th spot.

I think we have played well the last few weeks and if you aren't that up for going and supporting the team to claim a European place then you deserve all you get if or when we get beat!

@hibs.net private member
    I will be going, as I have been to every match this season and there is only two left. Don't know if I'd have made the trip to Motherwell otherwise.

@hibs.net private member SneakersO'Toole's Avatar
    Before Saturday, I was definitely going.

After Saturday, I wasn't even going to watch it on Tv.

Now, I'm going again. Its a huge game and although the team have let us down in almost every big game this season, it might just make it all the more sweeter if we do win.

That plus you can't argue with Ł10 to get in. Fantastic from Motherwell.

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Jellzy
    Quote Originally Posted by eric.hibsfan View Post
    Sums up ma feelings as well...

but hey, it's in ma blood and has been for over 50 years. Oh and FTH by the way.
    Good goin m8. It's now tuesday and although I've still not really got over the derby defeat, I now can't wait to go.

Like Andy just said, it's not like we've been playing badly these last few weeks. And also agreing with Lex, how often is it we get a chance to see the team progress into Europe?

F*** it, I'm there!! Mon' the Hibs.

:notworthy:

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    At the beginning of the season if we'd said that we'd be playing away at Motherwell which if we won we'd probably be caliming 4th place and Europe we'd have been expecting a full away end.

Time to remember to put into perspevtive that over the season we are still where we wanted to be at the start of it.

People felt Utd were way ahead of us and over the course of the year their established team and squad has proved that to be correct. So we are left to fight for the 4th spot.

I think we have played well the last few weeks and if you aren't that up for going and supporting the team to claim a European place then you deserve all you get if or when we get beat!
    absolutely spot on mate. Come on the Cabbage lets remember where we are and where we can be if we win on Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady View Post
    Before Saturday, I was definitely going.

After Saturday, I wasn't even going to watch it on Tv.

Now, I'm going again. Its a huge game and although the team have let us down in almost every big game this season, it might just make it all the more sweeter if we do win.
    That plus you can't argue with Ł10 to get in. Fantastic from Motherwell.
    And for that reason all the fans that are still mumping their gums about the past few months, will be well p1ssed off IF we can (and should) pull this out the bag...

I am Hi-bees till I die, I'm Hi-bees till I die, I know I am I'm sure I am I'm Hi-bees till I die ....

Left by mutual consent!
    I was going to ask if you and wee T fancied a lift through....BUT you can FUŁk 0ff now..

I'll phone you the night...maybe
    well, if you are offering to take me through and bring me back, I'll let the heart over rule the head and take up your offer..but only if you let me pay you for my share of the gas and I get a seat....

Just me, Morgs won't be going.

nb Had a wee online chat with our man in Perth, Australia last night. Wasnae as 'rubbing the Yam victory in' as I thought he might be, must still think we'll pip them.

Blog Entries
    Would have went if i was able to get through and back from Linlithgow.

Quote Originally Posted by Toaods View Post
    well, if you are offering to take me through and bring me back, I'll let the heart over rule the head and take up your offer..but only if you let me pay you for my share of the gas and I get a seat....

Just me, Morgs won't be going.

nb Had a wee online chat with our man in Perth, Australia last night. Wasnae as 'rubbing the Yam victory in' as I thought he might be, must still think we'll pip them.

Never said anything about bringing you back... Thats extra.

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    To all those who've got the resources and relatively easy travel to get there....go there.

I'm stuck down here in Southampton otherwise I'd be busting a gut to go to this game. If you can do it, do it; it's not until you're in my position that you wish you could turn back the clock and go to every single game you could have went to.
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

@hibs.net private member BroxburnHibee's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CoolHibeesdaft PSN ID: Hibeesdaft
    Quote Originally Posted by CMac1988 View Post

Ahh I'll wait and see .
    Get yourself along the road man

Quote Originally Posted by eric.hibsfan View Post
    Sums up ma feelings as well,[ other than I live in Mid Calder not Broxburn] On Sat coming out of the ground swore blind wouldn't be going through .....however am now on the wain and at present thinking about going, come Wed morning I'll be right up for another crap result/display/right good moan no doubt but hey, it's in ma blood and has been for over 50 years. Oh and FTH by the way.
    I felt the same - except if someone had asked me right after the game if I was going Wednesday - I probably would have hooked them
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"

And for that reason all the fans that are still mumping their gums about the past few months, will be well p1ssed off IF we can (and should) pull this out the bag...

I am Hi-bees till I die, I'm Hi-bees till I die, I know I am I'm sure I am I'm Hi-bees till I die ....
    some of us are not moaning about the last few months, as it's a given the HFC will have some sort of slump in any season. more to do with the performances over thwe last 6 weeks or so,when we have been in a position to hold what we had,and gather the neccesary points for at least 4th place. as for the cup exit,well let's just leave that to history.