hibs.net Messageboard

Is there any light at the end of the tunnel...

We are going backwards big time so anyone that still backs yogi and wants him to start the new season as hibs manager answer me this...

What is the incentive to go back every week to watch the team under Hughes's Hibs?
    because i cant seem us improving, just getting worse like the last few years of his reign at Falkirk.

And i'm no a yam, just seriously ticked off.

2. Log in to remove the advert

'S' Form
    If next season is gonna be anything like the last 17 games then it's gonna be long hard slog... remembering that Inverness CT are back up and we know all about our wonderful record up there!!!

Its all fine.

My sources tell me Petrie is planning a multi-million pound swoop for a return of Whittaker and Murphy at fullbacks. This will allow Thicot and Murray to get a run of games as a partnership in the middle.

Gomis, Bauben and Swanson will all be bought from Dundee Utd, replacing Rankin, Stevenson and Nish.

-The Best Goalie since Goram-

Whittaker-Murray-Thicot-Murphy

Swanson-Gomis-Bauben

Zemmama

Stokes-Riordan

See? Everythings OK again

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We are going backwards big time so anyone that still backs yogi and wants him to start the new season as hibs manager answer me this...

What is the incentive to go back every week to watch the team under Hughes's Hibs?
    because i cant seem us improving, just getting worse like the last few years of his reign at Falkirk.

get up to dundee next week

@hibs.net private member Bayern Bru's Avatar
    Yes, there's a light at the end of the tunnel.
    Unfortunately, a few players seem determined to keep building more tunnel.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

In his last year at Falkirk , he took his team to semi of League Cup and final of Scottish Cup and so to Europa League . They had a bad season in league last year but in other years did well , almost qualifying for top 6 and having a good reputation for playing attacking football and also attracted good players on loan deals . No proof that Falkirk got worse and lots that they improved andf brought through good young players . Incentive to watch Hibs ? Satisfaction of being able to support your team every week I suppose ?

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: asbo
    There is no light at the end of our tunnel because were in a pit