hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member MountcastleHibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CBacke

Prediction for rest of season

As much as it pains me to say this, we'll lose the next two games, that lot from the PBS will finish above us (Motherwell in fourth), and us in sixth.

This despite being 15 points ahead of the yams at one point, and well ahead of the chasing pack when pushing for second (which of course was never going to happen). Our collapse has been worse than in previous seasons and something has to be done for the sake of next season.
    You found your God in a paper back, you get your history from the Union Jack, and all your brothers and sisters have gone and they won't come back.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Our only hope, TBH, is that Hearts don't get any more wins - they're really not very good. Agree, however, that I can't see us getting another single point.

Actually I can't believe I'm saying this, but Hearts now deserve 5th place more than us!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WormyEel
    Quote Originally Posted by MountcastleHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As much as it pains me to say this, we'll lose the next two games, that lot from the PBS will finish above us (Motherwell in fourth), and us in sixth.

This despite being 15 points ahead of the yams at one point, and well ahead of the chasing pack when pushing for second (which of course was never going to happen). Our collapse has been worse than in previous seasons and something has to be done for the sake of next season.
    my opinion when the split happened was that we would get zero points, Im sticking by that, but as for the first part of your post, if that happens then Yogi should be kicked down St Clair Street.

Quote Originally Posted by MountcastleHibs View Post

prediction- will be beaten twice and there will be a lot of grumbling on this message board. groundhog day now

First Team Breakthrough francobaresi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by weonlywon6-2 View Post
    prediction- will be beaten twice and there will be a lot of grumbling on this message board. groundhog day now
    aye only if the message board police allow it