hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar

The Big Huge Gigantic Team.......

.....still haven't sold out their wopping 1400 tickets for tommorrow.

3rd force eh?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Testimonial Due bighairyfaeleith's Avatar
    thats pretty bad, where did you hear this?

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Keekback reporting it I think

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee-87
    what the big team who were ripping us for only selling half a stand at the PBS last season when we had nothing to play for on thursday night surley not the big team ALWAYS sell out at e.r dont cha know must be some sort of boycott then

Not for the first time, Hertz fail to sell their allocation for ER. No doubt they'll be boycotting us again

And yet they still have a go at us for one game at Hampden where they also failed to sell out their tickets.

Not being able to sell out 1400 briefs for a game 3 miles away from their home ground when they're pushing to overtake us to get into Europe?

Big team my erse.

oh how I wish the old East Stand was still up so we could have laughed at the site of barely 1,400 of them in a 3,500 stand

It makes me laugh when they go on about their whopping big home attendances whilst their away support is utter pish.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Keekback reporting it I think
    here is the link
    http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index....r-allocation/?
    now anyone seems to be able to view what they say over their and you dont have to be a member when did this happen? This means I dont need to go looking 4 my online football jokes each day any more now

anywhy back to the op they cant sell them out because people dont have anuf loyalty points looking at the TV pitures of there last cuple of games this is not a surprise
    Last edited by Callum; 30-04-2010 at 02:58 PM. Reason: worng web link

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Hearts have bigger fish and bigger scalps to fry tho.

Its Champions LG they are after.Not the Europa LG.

THATS why they havent sold out.

Didn't they have their knobs out about getting the entire stand because they would sell so quickly?

The only thing BIG about them is the big embarrassment they are.

love how they are all blaming there stupid points system for not selling it out

Also, someone says that there is probably on 50 or so left, then everyone states it as fact for the rest of the thread. Fannies of the highest order

Left by mutual consent!
    Have we sold all our tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by hibs0666 View Post
    ssshh

Nope.

But then we don't get a permanent stiffy about how much bigger we are like they do

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney McGrew View Post
    Nope.

But then we don't get a permanent stiffy about how much bigger we are like they do
    Speak for yourself wee man.

Speak for yourself wee man.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee-87
    wtf is hearts loyalty points? im guerssing its the same as having to be on the database like hibs and bought a cat b ticket to get a cat a game right? but that doesnt answer the question of season ticket holders who must have the priority to by tickets correct? so if they have say 10'000 season ticket holders what the **** arwe they slavering about

@hibs.net private member whereswallace?'s Avatar
    My yam mate informs me that as of 15.56 they had 9 tickets remaining.
    [IMG]381313_2307180833812_1078031841_2523339_2139902811 _n[/IMG]

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whereswallace? View Post
    My yam mate informs me that as of 15.56 they had 9 tickets remaining.
    Im sure he ment to say they have 9 brain cells remaining between them.

The last Derby wasn't sold out. Tomorrow is not looking likely to sellout.

WTF is this telling you Hibs and Hearts? Yer £28 tickets are a tad dear, for a 4 times a season fixture, that is constantly on the tele at a ****** kick-off time perhaps?

Empty seats is a good thing IMO. Long may it continue. To my knowledge there will have only been 7 sellouts in the whole SPL this season. 4 old firm derbies, the 1st two edinburgh derbies and the huns will sell-out their last game of the season when they get the trophy. As I've said before, what is this telling us? Fans bored of the league format? Sick and tired of TV dictating fixtures? Sick and tired of paying top dollar for pesh fitba?

Saying that, the wee huns still not shifting 1400 briefs is piss poor, no doubt if this game was at 3pm with tickets priced at £22, you wouldn't get one for love nor money, in either end.

**** ESPN and Sky. **** yer sky high ticket prices.
    (Pheeew, rant over )

Quote Originally Posted by Antifa Hibs View Post
    Saying that, the wee huns still not shifting 1400 briefs is piss poor, no doubt if this game was at 3pm with tickets priced at £22, you wouldn't get one for love nor money, in either end
    The thing is, those strokers haven't been selling out their allocation at ER for years, even when it was much cheaper and it wasn't on the TV.

The thing is, those strokers haven't been selling out their allocation at ER for years, even when it was much cheaper and it wasn't on the TV.
    I remember a few years (maybe 4-5) back you had to get yerself down to E.R at around 7/8am to get a ticket for tynie, and they were gone by 12pm without fail. In the meantime hearts would rarely fill more than 3/4 of the South Stand at E.R and blame it on some boycott or not wanting to give us money

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WormyEel
    Barney, yer wrong mate. a Yam called John Mitchell tells us the real reaon...

Your forgetting that the initial sales were only for people with 71 loyalty points or over, this cuts out a lot of the Hearts support right away, had the applications been open to everyone then they would have sold out in hours, but then it wouldn't be fair on the most loyal of Hearts fans with the most points.

I reckon a few people don't fancy sharing a stand and mixing with the absolute ******s which used to sit in their East barn too, lets face it, its the utter dregs of that mobs support who sit in there.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyS View Post

Your forgetting that the initial sales were only for people with 71 loyalty points or over, this cuts out a lot of the Hearts support right away, had the applications been open to everyone then they would have sold out in hours, but then it wouldn't be fair on the most loyal of Hearts fans with the most points.

I reckon a few people don't fancy sharing a stand and mixing with the absolute ******s which used to sit in their East barn too, lets face it, its the utter dregs of that mobs support who sit in there.
    Bottler that bloke. Does he not know that Andy68hearts is a boxer?

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyS View Post

Surely it's ******s which don't know the rules of grammar?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RAFFERTY X
    Originally for this match Hearts fans needed to have 71 loyalty points to purchase a ticket. They then reduced the number of loyalty points needed and it's now down to 55. They rarely ever sell out at their away games never mind most, so why bother with it?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WormyEel
    Quote Originally Posted by seanraff07 View Post
    Originally for this match Hearts fans needed to have 71 loyalty points to purchase a ticket. They then reduced the number of loyalty points needed and it's now down to 55. They rarely ever sell out at their away games never mind most, so why bother with it?
    we widnae understand mate, its a big gigantic team thing

Not selling 1400 is laughable, no matter what excuse they come up with. Having said that, we've no sold out either.....

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Antifa Hibs View Post
    The last Derby wasn't sold out. Tomorrow is not looking likely to sellout.

WTF is this telling you Hibs and Hearts? Yer £28 tickets are a tad dear, for a 4 times a season fixture, that is constantly on the tele at a ****** kick-off time perhaps?

Empty seats is a good thing IMO. Long may it continue. To my knowledge there will have only been 7 sellouts in the whole SPL this season. 4 old firm derbies, the 1st two edinburgh derbies and the huns will sell-out their last game of the season when they get the trophy. As I've said before, what is this telling us? Fans bored of the league format? Sick and tired of TV dictating fixtures? Sick and tired of paying top dollar for pesh fitba?

Saying that, the wee huns still not shifting 1400 briefs is piss poor, no doubt if this game was at 3pm with tickets priced at £22, you wouldn't get one for love nor money, in either end.

**** ESPN and Sky. **** yer sky high ticket prices.
    (Pheeew, rant over )
    i agree with much of what you say, however looking at it realistically if we reduce both the ticket prices and tell the TV companies to **** off where exactly are we going to get our money from?

If you think that both of these factors would somehow drag thousands of people watching football, well i'll just say i think your wrong as there would be even less money to spend on players so the standard would be even poorer than it is now plus you'd still have wall to wall premiership football showing you just how poor the standard is.

Scottish football wasn't exactly thriving before the premier league was introduced and back then there was no sky tv, kick offs were at the same time every week and from what i hear many kids were getting a lift over the turnstyles.

I don't claim to know what the answers are BTW i just know that it's not as simple as reducing ticket prices, if it was that easy everyone would be doing it.

Left by mutual consent!
    I'd also like to know what their 'actual' home attendances are compared to ours, given that they constantly count their ST sales as part of the overall attendance.

This is the same 'big team' who also took less than 100 fans to Hamilton earlier this season, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergey® View Post
    I'd also like to know what their 'actual' home attendances are compared to ours, given that they constantly count their ST sales as part of the overall attendance.

This is the same 'big team' who also took less than 100 fans to Hamilton earlier this season, too.
    Hearts NO LONGER count ST sales they did for parts of season 2006-07 and 2007-08. This has been discussed here before and to repeat We are trying to get the actual numbers through the turnstiles. However you can only use the reported figure unless otherwise corrected.

A sample shown below ones in red 'Dodgy'

2008-01-19 Sat Hearts 1-0 Hibernian L SPL 17131
    2008-02-09 Sat Hearts 2-0 Gretna L SPL 16139
    2008-02-27 Wed Hearts 0-4 Rangers L SPL 16173
    2008-03-22 Sat Hearts 0-0 Falkirk L SPL 16682
    2008-03-29 Sat Hearts 1-0 Dundee United L SPL 16871
    2008-04-19 Sat Hearts 3-2 St Mirren L SPL 15259
    2008-04-26 Sat Hearts 1-0 Inverness Caledonian Thistle L SPL 15423

2008-05-10 Sat Hearts 0-2 Kilmarnock L SPL 10512

Rectified from 2008-09 onwards

2008-08-09 Sat Hearts 3-2 Motherwell L SPL 14219
    2008-08-23 Sat Hearts 2-1 St Mirren L SPL 13357
    2008-09-20 Sat Hearts 1-0 Inverness Caledonian Thistle L SPL 12890
    2008-10-04 Sat Hearts 1-2 Kilmarnock L SPL 13189
    2008-10-25 Sat Hearts 1-1 Aberdeen L SPL 14265

In a small part our photographs on the website contributed to the change in policy

See the gaps in a supposed crowd of 16871 on 2008-03-29 Sat Hearts 1-0 Dundee United.

Last edited by LHWM; 30-04-2010 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Add in Photo