hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Left by mutual consent!

Lafferty's goal celebration

What does that refer to?

Looked like some sort of robot dance and then mimicks opening a drink?

He seems to make sure none of his team mates jump on him so that he can do it and everyone can see it.

Did it against Hearts the other week too.

As an aside, can't remember a more universally hated player to have played in Scottish football.

At least the likes of Lennon gain respect from some quarters.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Happened right in front of me. I was tempted to leave my seat, run down the steps, vault the wall and deck the lanky son-of-a-b1tch.

Why was he not booked for it? Any Hibs player doing that in front of the opposition support would have been booked.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sea-gull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What does that refer to?

He seems to make sure none of his team mates jump on him so that he can do it and everyone can see it.

As an aside, can't remember a more universally hated player to have played in Scottish football.

He is much better at his celebration than he is football. A truly average player £3m for him jeezo. Fletch is 10 times the player he is.

Does it right in front of the Hibs fans.....no booking

Who cares?

As far as I'm concerned, it just made him look like a fanny. Like a **** Peter Crouch.

Mullett heeded welt.

@hibs.net private member
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: maxsharktooth
    I hate that horrible excuse of a man! Biggest ****bag cheat in football.
    Hopefully this is what he will be best remembered for.....

http://footballblips.dailyradar.com/...gers_headbutt/

What he was saying is something along the lines of drinking buckie whilst eating a rat of an afternoon is a fine vintage pastime to be enjoyed and savoured down Govan way...something of a ritualistic tribal call to the masses.

Unfortunately, the glakit, dyslexic tosser forgot what direction he was facing and us non-Huns don't care for such weej tastes...

Bawbag. Should've been carded for it anaw.

ENDOF

Testimonial Due Billychaotic182's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Billy Chaotic PSN ID: BillyChaotic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Martini View Post
    What he was saying is something along the lines of drinking buckie whilst eating a rat of an afternoon is a fine vintage pastime to be enjoyed and savoured down Govan way...something of a ritualistic tribal call to the masses.

Unfortunately, the glakit, dyslexic tosser forgot what direction he was facing and us non-Huns don't care for such weej tastes...

Bawbag. Should've been carded for it anaw.

ENDOF
    watch it

Quote Originally Posted by Billychaotic182 View Post
    watch it
    OK, if I just call him a stupid hun bassa, will that dae

I take it back, and offer unto thee:

Unfortunately, the glakit, hun bassa forgot what direction he was facing and us non-Huns don't care for such weej tastes...

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    He is much better at his celebration than he is football. A truly average player £3m for him jeezo. Fletch is 10 times the player he is.
    do you think? I think he seems a decent player. He done exactly what we lacked the full game, he got his head down and ran at players. He seems to have a fair bit of pace when he gets going.

Hibs held the ball well yesterday but we did absolutely nothing with it. It is a dream for a defence if you play the way hibs do. Constantly passing the ball around infront of them. We desperately need a few players who can create something, and also who can simply get there head down and try take a player on. As a defender, the worst thing to come up against is a player who runs at you with the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by HibeeDaz6270 View Post
    do you think? I think he seems a decent player. He done exactly what we lacked the full game, he got his head down and ran at players. He seems to have a fair bit of pace when he gets going.

Hibs held the ball well yesterday but we did absolutely nothing with it. It is a dream for a defence if you play the way hibs do. Constantly passing the ball around infront of them. We desperately need a few players who can create something, and also who can simply get there head down and try take a player on. As a defender, the worst thing to come up against is a player who runs at you with the ball.
    Some good points that I definitely agree with, but I do think that yesterday we made very average players like Lafferty look good.

A hard worker with no talent, No.

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    A hard worker with no talent, No.
    all about opinions. I hate the boy, but think hes a good player. He also took his goal well.

I think it's a film or TV reference, I watched something shortly after he done it the first time where some big lanky gimp in it done a similar dance. Someone must have pointed out to Lafferty they looked similar.

Has annoyed me for a while now what it was I seen it on.

all about opinions. I hate the boy, but think hes a good player. He also took his goal well.
    Thats the only shot he has hit this season which has gone anywhere near where he meant it to go. His shot in the second half which went out for a throw was nearer normal service.

Blog Entries
    As I said in another thread, you would have to be mentally deficient to make a fool of yourself like that in front of thousands of onlookers. So in reality the poor guy should be pitied rather than shouted down.

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    He never got booked cos he celebratedin front of the Hun fans. Fact.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rich Tea12
    he should never have had the chance to shoot.... should have been dealt with by our defence!!

dodgy defending!!

First Team Breakthrough Hibee_Dave's Avatar
    He's a mind cripple and I really can't stand him!

Not only has he tried to rip off Crouch's trademark physique, he's now stealing his moves!

Still, he hasthe last laugh as he swans around in Bentleys, has a big house and a real keeper of a missus.....lovely lad!

Quote Originally Posted by The Sea-gull View Post
    What does that refer to?

It made Peter Crouchs celebration seem cool and sophisticated.
    He's a cock of a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Ritchie View Post
    he should never have had the chance to shoot.... should have been dealt with by our defence!!
    Hoggy defending!!
    Fixed

The fact that we have - twice - made Kyle Lafferty look like a football player should be eternal blots against the team's collective copybook.

He is absolutely *****e - all opposing teams need to do is plant some tall acacia trees near the touch line and the bandy legged ****** will think he's back home on the plains of the savannah, and be too distracted eating the choicest leaves off the top branches to bother pretending he's a football player.

@hibs.net private member Dalianwanda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zlatan View Post
    I think it's a film or TV reference, I watched something shortly after he done it the first time where some big lanky gimp in it done a similar dance. Someone must have pointed out to Lafferty they looked similar.

Has annoyed me for a while now what it was I seen it on.
    The Inbetweeners?

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Lafferty is a complete and utter fanny, and he's got a pus i'd never tire of punching. In actual fact i'd probably pay for the privelage of smacking him. Utter bawbag of a man. Skinny ****, too. That celebration of his is quite simply laughable. What a fud.

It's easy to look good while running at defences when you're allowed to push and pull players and to swing arms across them without being penalised then throw yourself to the ground whenever anybody gets within tackling distance. The guys a reasonably fit jakebag who wouldn't last 10 minutes if he was anywhere else but the huns. Total scrote

Quote Originally Posted by Big Frank View Post
    Who cares?

As far as I'm concerned, it just made him look like a fanny. Like a **** Peter Crouch.

Mullett heeded welt.
    Thats a good chant for next season

***** Peter Crouch, you're just a ***** Peter Crouch....

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dangermouse View Post
    Happened right in front of me. I was tempted to leave my seat, run down the steps, vault the wall and deck the lanky son-of-a-b1tch.

Why was he not booked for it? Any Hibs player doing that in front of the opposition support would have been booked.

Can't support that kind of behaviour but what I wouldn't have given for a well aimed pie to come out the crowd at that point and hit him in the mush!!

The things dreams are made of.

He was saying..... If anybodys going to CC Blooms then drinks are on me

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: yekim evol
    my only question is where was the booking !!! willan collun should be shot from his performance. no booking for celebration, two pen asked for none giving. hand ball at decos free kick and im convinced that thomo should have been sent off for a second booking on several times !!