hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotlands shame

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar

Scotlands shame

Grown men and children singing sectarian songs, taunting Hibs fans in the home end when the club stated they wouldnt be allowed in. Pissing in the street infront of tourists including women and children, shouting abuse at anyone walking by in the street. They really are dirty vile sectarian bigots who have no place in Scotland and give us a bad name. They really are SCOTLANDS SHAME

Thats better rant over

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    I couldnt believe at the end of the game, watching the Hibs fans leave the South Stand, and i noticed there was a group at the top of the Lower Hibs section who werent leaving. Then when most Hibs fans had left they (around 30 of them) burst into song joining in with the Huns beside them!
    The police just stood and watched and nothing happend, a total DISGRACE that they werent thrown out.

Quote Originally Posted by HailHail1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I couldnt believe at the end of the game, watching the Hibs fans leave the South Stand, and i noticed there was a group at the top of the Lower Hibs section who werent leaving. Then when most Hibs fans had left they (around 30 of them) burst into song joining in with the Huns beside them!
    The police just stood and watched and nothing happend, a total DISGRACE that they werent thrown out.

There were loads in the west aswell who started celebrating at full time. It was out of order that they were even in there in the first place

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    I did predict this would happen although I thought it might have been worse and the Police might have had to move the divide line.

tell u what though I don't think Hibs will pursue it and ban anyone who supplied.

tell u what though I don't think Hibs will pursue it and ban anyone who supplied.[/QUOTE]

they never do as usual they bottle it.

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    instead of chucking the huns out that were standing chanting at us at the bottom of the stairs they decided to chuck everyone that had a right to be in the hibs end who were only shouting back at the phannys that were shouting at us to start with? pigs are an absolute joke.

What's the deal with the 'party songs' from Rantic fans?

I thought the SFA \ SPL \ Police were taking a firm line with all that *****, yet I clearly heard Billy Boys and The Sash today.

Also heard Celtc fans banging out the Boys of the Old Brigade at Tannadice earlier on too.

I assume these are just 'folk' songs and so the Masons, er sorry, the Police do nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Spamheid View Post

I thought the SFA \ SPL \ Police were taking a firm line with all that *****, yet I clearly heard Billy Boys and The Sash today.

Also heard Celtc fans banging out the Boys of the Old Brigade at Tannadice earlier on too.

I assume these are just 'folk' songs and so the Masons, er sorry, the Police do nothing?

West coast rules. They will always get away with that stuff as the spl will never have the balls to dock them points like they said they would if they continued to sing these songs

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar

Lip service as usual. The authoritys have a wee purge every now and then, but when push comes to shove, nothing changes, and nothings ever done to the offenders.

@hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    Also heard the famine song which IIRC was banned by Holyrood?

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Milky View Post
    Are you sure?

Its a disgrace, i'm raging that any got in the Hibs end and if Hibs had any balls which they don't should ban the season ticket holder or the person who sold them the tickets.

I hope to god that any hun fan who cheered in the Hibs end gets hammered outside. **** of the earth the lot of them and the police are a bunch of spineless pricks.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DuNdEeHiBeE
    Same when they are in dundee folks my mate lives near to tannadice and they go into his close and piss all over it animals the lot of them if it were me id get a rottweiler and let it out when i saw them .

Faxed Back to Kaunas

Does it REALLY matter? If they sat on their hands the whole game and only revealed themselves after most Hibs fans had left the ground then it's not worth getting all hot and bothered about IMHO. With swathes of empty seats in the Hibs sections at least we got a few hundred quid into the club's coffers off the guys you mention. Different story if they'd been singing during the game but from what you say it doesn't sound like they bothered anyone until it was relatively safe to do so.

The Police in the Upper SS didn't give a monkeys - they stood next to them and did nothing when they were singing their UVF/sectarian nonsense. They were even laughing and joking with the huns.

At the end when we were leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Mag7 View Post
    Does it REALLY matter? If they sat on their hands the whole game and only revealed themselves after most Hibs fans had left the ground then it's not worth getting all hot and bothered about IMHO. With swathes of empty seats in the Hibs sections at least we got a few hundred quid into the club's coffers off the guys you mention. Different story if they'd been singing during the game but from what you say it doesn't sound like they bothered anyone until it was relatively safe to do so.
    I disagree with you there, how did they get the tickets in the first place? Was it Hibs fans selling them? Or was it just to easy for them to get there hands on tickets from the office. Either way it's a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Barney McGrew View Post
    I heard that one during the game too.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WormyEel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mag7 View Post
    anyone else hear the stadium announcer 10 mins after full time, thanking them for their patience and saying congratulations and to enjoy the celebrations!

that is out of order, IMHO of course

@hibs.net private member KeithTheHibby's Avatar
    1 hun who was chucked out the south stand was hit on the head and gobbed on.

Another fat hun after the game managed to get himself stood on by a police horse.

All good.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithTheHibby View Post

Another fat hun after the game managed to get himself stood on by a police horse.

All good.
    The same one that was refusing to leave, pushing his feet off the wall?

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by KeithTheHibby View Post

All good.
    was the horse ok?

I don't get how they get away with singing this. It's not only sectarian drivel but also downright racist. Some of the lyrics in the full version(which rarely gets an outing at games, they prefer just to repeat the chorus over and over) are disgusting.

I generally don't get offended by songs that either Ranger or Celtic sing, it's pathetic and small minded so it's more pity i feel, but this one really get's my back up.

Rangers fans are the filthiest shower of barstewards in the world. FACT and ENDOF.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys89 View Post
    The same one that was refusing to leave, pushing his feet off the wall?
    no, if your talkin about the guy with the specs, he pointed out to Huns to police and then wanted to go boxing with them and took exception when the police would not let him chase after them

Quote Originally Posted by Barney McGrew View Post
    The Police in the Upper SS didn't give a monkeys - they stood next to them and did nothing when they were singing their UVF/sectarian nonsense. They were even laughing and joking with the huns.

Wrong. Heard it at least twice during the first half. And I was warned by the police for asking " how the **** do they get away with **** like that?". Apparently that is language liable to cause offence and can be construed as a breach of the peace. You couldn't make it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Geo_1875 View Post
    Wrong. Heard it at least twice during the first half. And I was warned by the police for asking " how the **** do they get away with **** like that?". Apparently that is language liable to cause offence and can be construed as a breach of the peace. You couldn't make it up.
    One of the guys in front us complained to the Police about their colleagues who were standing doing nothing and having a laugh with the huns as they came out with their bigotted bile.

The response? "It's OK, we've all been told we have to smile today"

@hibs.net private member BonnieFitbaTeam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyS View Post
    anyone else hear the stadium announcer 10 mins after full time, thanking them for their patience and saying congratulations and to enjoy the celebrations!

that is out of order, IMHO of course
    I think I can answer for the vast majority of us and say 'no, of course not'. Stay behind after the game and watch those peasants celebrating......I think not !
    At Easter Road They Play.....

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Grown men and children singing sectarian songs, taunting Hibs fans in the home end when the club stated they wouldnt be allowed in. Pissing in the street infront of tourists including women and children, shouting abuse at anyone walking by in the street. They really are dirty vile sectarian bigots who have no place in Scotland and give us a bad name. They really are SCOTLANDS SHAME

Thats better rant over
    That is absoultely shocking

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rich Tea12
    not sticking up for they vile pricks at all but it wasnt the famine song..... instead of 'the famine is over' they sang 'your season is over'

i actually think i hate the huns more than i do jambos!

**** of the earth!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post

Thats better rant over
    Theyve never moved on from the 70s. I wonder if the couple of alleged hibbies on another thread who were telling us that the sticky buns presence at ER would add to the "atmosphere" and provide "good banter" witnessed what you saw. They probably wont even read about it as theyll still be out celebrating with their hun chums

@hibs.net private member Devonhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875-Sean-1875 View Post
    instead of chucking the huns out that were standing chanting at us at the bottom of the stairs they decided to chuck everyone that had a right to be in the hibs end who were only shouting back at the phannys that were shouting at us to start with? pigs are an absolute joke.

No need for the abuse - you might find it funny but not everyone else does.
    Last edited by Devonhibs; 25-04-2010 at 05:59 PM.
    "Home advantage gives you an advantage" Sir Bobby Robson