hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member BroxburnHibee's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CoolHibeesdaft PSN ID: Hibeesdaft

Facebook no working

For me anyway

Anyone else having problems?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"

2. Log in to remove the advert

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CENNYDD
    Its been iffy all day for me

Aye it was being a bit iffy with me too.

Went on and deleted everyone apart from people I keep in touch with who I met in China (The ten people who actually live in China arenae much use as facebook is banned there)

Use it far far far too much and do f all on it apart from reading pish like "out for drinks with the girlies" or "hitting the gym tonight woop". Utter, utter, utter pish.

But aye, Facebook was being iffy, just fancied a rant about my use of facebook

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 666
    Haven't been able to get in it all day.

Didn't realise it may be deleting friends. Maybe I can use this as an excuse to get rid of a few people that have been pissing me off.

Quote Originally Posted by ArabHibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Haven't been able to get in it all day.

Didn't realise it may be deleting friends. Maybe I can use this as an excuse to get rid of a few people that have been pissing me off.
    I probably should've made it clearer that when I'd managed to get on myself I deleted people nae Facebook doing it.

Although I've had to use the "well....eh.....must have been a facebook virus ken?" excuse a few times with some people myself

@hibs.net private member Bayern Bru's Avatar
    Ah, the never-fails "must have been Facebook, I wouldn't do something like that" is a good one.

Was also iffy for me today - constant messages about having problems loading the page etc.

@hibs.net private member GlesgaeHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hainan Hibs View Post
    Aye it was being a bit iffy with me too.

Went on and deleted everyone apart from people I keep in touch with who I met in China (The ten people who actually live in China arenae much use as facebook is banned there)

Use it far far far too much and do f all on it apart from reading pish like "out for drinks with the girlies" or "hitting the gym tonight woop". Utter, utter, utter pish.

But aye, Facebook was being iffy, just fancied a rant about my use of facebook
    It may be pish, but its completely compulsive pish.

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 666
    Quote Originally Posted by GlesgaeHibby View Post
    It may be pish, but its completely compulsive pish.
    I have to agree with Hainan. I like a laugh most of the time and catching up with people I went to school with and having some banter can be good fun. However, I can't stand folk who post what they are up to all the time (especially when it isn't remotely interesting).

Here's an example:

I am soo proud of my wee Holly! Swimming lessons today - She has been pushed up 2 levels to the higher advanced class because she is so good - Woohoo - Almost 3 hours today she swam around the pool on her own and is still full of energy, got my hyper girl back! lol

Who flipping cares!! And the amusing thing about this poster is that most of the time her daughter appears to be punted off to her parents so she can go out on the lash!

Folk who post political/emotional status updates on Fbook should be shot - keep it to yourself and deal with it.

Also, anyone who has added that many of these daft additional apps that it takes 2 minutes to scroll down to their actual wall need to get a grip. I have literally 50+ invitations to waste my time in all manner of ways, none of which remotely appeal to me.

Oh, and grown men playing "Farmville"???

@hibs.net private member Bayern Bru's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lyonhibs View Post
    Folk who post political/emotional status updates on Fbook should be shot - keep it to yourself and deal with it.

Also, anyone who has added that many of these daft additional apps that it takes 2 minutes to scroll down to their actual wall need to get a grip. I have literally 50+ invitations to waste my time in all manner of ways, none of which remotely appeal to me.

Oh, and grown men playing "Farmville"???
    Don't even get me started on all the apps and daft fan pages.
    I've recently been invited to become a Mobster, buy someone a horse, start a café, become a fan of "Our boys in Iraq," and send someone "a heartbeat."

What is this pish? I remember when Facebook was good.