hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member

Potential for Trouble on Sunday

I have just been shown by a Hun work colleague, ten tickets that he has for Sundays game they are in the South Stand Upper. However they are in the Hibs part of the stand. When asked on how he bought the tickets without being on database, he said all he had to do was supply name and address of all ten ticket holders. He also said he knows of many more Rangers fans that have tickets for Home areas on Sunday. Now it sickens me that they are getting them this easy and it also sickens me that there are Hibs fans giving Huns their tickets. I hate to say it but I think there could be big trouble especially in the South if the volume of Rangers fans, anticipated, get in.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have just been shown by a Hun work colleague, ten tickets that he has for Sundays game they are in the South Stand Upper. However they are in the Hibs part of the stand. When asked on how he bought the tickets without being on database, he said all he had to do was supply name and address of all ten ticket holders. He also said he knows of many more Rangers fans that have tickets for Home areas on Sunday. Now it sickens me that they are getting them this easy and it also sickens me that there are Hibs fans giving Huns their tickets. I hate to say it but I think there could be big trouble especially in the South if the volume of Rangers fans, anticipated, get in.

Stop

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    you are allowed to bring your east stand seat as a shield tho according to the official site's new riot section.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibby70 View Post
    you are allowed to bring your east stand seat as a shield tho according to the official site's new riot section.

Sold that to a hun for his own safety

First Team Regular
    Why? If any Hibs fan causes trouble because of this then in my opinion they are being idiot. Why not enjoy the match and have some banter? I am sure if it was Hibs in this position i would do the exact same.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Sold that to a hun for his own safety
    Aye, very good. Why is it so easy for them to get tickets though? I was always of the opinion you had to be on the database for Category A Fixtures??? I would rather there were swathes of empty seats rather than for them to be infested by Bigots.

just get in there and clatter them!!!

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    There were a couple of Huns in front of me at the Rangers game near the end of last season. Just sat there, totally silent and not causing any trouble, for the entire game.

No problem with people like that if no Hibs fans want their seat. It's if they start making noise that it becomes unacceptable.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawr.rar View Post
    There were a couple of Huns in front of me at the Rangers game near the end of last season. Just sat there, totally silent and not causing any trouble, for the entire game.

No problem with people like that if no Hibs fans want their seat. It's if they start making noise that it becomes unacceptable.
    Thats fair enough, in the main, it’s just this time we are talking about the probability of large groups going along together and sitting next to Hibs fans, that is when there could be trouble. Don’t think they’ll sit quietly especially when in larger groups.

@hibs.net private member

Correct - that sort of behaviour does no harm - any hun idiots making a load of noise in the Hibs end I anticipate will either be ejected from the stadium or battered.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambajustice View Post
    just get in there and clatter them!!!
    Too ****ing right!

Smelly weedgie junkie tramps better no be anywhere within hookin range of me..

Manky *****!

Well I'll be in that stand saying hello to everybody and if anyone says hello hello then

@hibs.net private member
    I haven't yet got my ticket for Sat - if it's sold out because the club have been stupid enough to sell them to some bunch of Hun infiltrators I will be f***ing furious and there will be hell to pay

Quote Originally Posted by HibeeDaz6270 View Post
    Why? If any Hibs fan causes trouble because of this then in my opinion they are being idiot. Why not enjoy the match and have some banter? I am sure if it was Hibs in this position i would do the exact same.
    Have banter with that manky lot? You are joking? I wouldn't pesh on them if they were on fire.
    Rules are very clear here. NO AWAY FANS ALLOWED IN HOME AREA. And I really don't give a flying one if they sit in silence or not.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by woody47 View Post
    Have banter with that manky lot? You are joking? I wouldn't pesh on them if they were on fire.
    Rules are very clear here. NO AWAY FANS ALLOWED IN HOME AREA. And I really don't give a flying one if they sit in silence or not.
    Exactly my point they shouldn’t be in there, quiet or not. ***** them!

@hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar

Like breathing

@hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by basehibby View Post
    I haven't yet got my ticket for Sun - if it's sold out because the club have been stupid enough to sell them to some bunch of Hun infiltrators I will be f***ing furious and there will be hell to pay
    Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Seanduff View Post
    Like breathing

anyone have access to the rangers boards to see roughly how many of them are doing this?? Really thought the Hibs Ticket Office would clamp down on this.

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by woody47 View Post
    Well if i was to put myself in there shoes i would do the exact same thing. Majority of my mates are Rangers fans, and as much as i hate rangers and all the crap that comes with them, SOME of them are actually alright.

Now its guaranteed rangers fans will be in the home end, we arent going to stop that. There team could well win the league, so its also guaranteed they will not ALL be silent. So instead of letting this wind us up and start causing trouble, have some banter and enjoy yourself.

Aye, very good. Why is it so easy for them to get tickets though? I was always of the opinion you had to be on the database for Category A Fixtures??? I would rather there were swathes of empty seats rather than for them to be infested by Bigots.

Relax i was only kidding. 100%. The club should be taking extra measures to ensure that away fans are not able to obtain tickets for the home end.

If they sit there in silence then fair enough.

However if any of them get wide they are complete open to getting 12 shades of crap kicked out of them.

Exactly my point they shouldn’t be in there, quiet or not. ***** them!
    I have to say I totally agree with you, regardless of whether they're 'quiet' or not, they just shouldn't be there. And to be quite honest, are a lot of people travelling through from the other side of the country, and sitting in seats that clearly aren't allocated for them, if Rangers win (or take a point) just going to sit there in silence? I think not.

Left by mutual consent! PaulSmith's Avatar
    I've not seen a fight with rival fans inside Easter road for best part of 13 years, sunday will be no different to any other old firm game where they'll be some away fans inside the home end.

Quote Originally Posted by HibeeDaz6270 View Post
    Well if i was to put myself in there shoes i would do the exact same thing. Majority of my mates are Rangers fans, and as much as i hate rangers and all the crap that comes with them, SOME of them are actually alright.

Now its guaranteed rangers fans will be in the home end, we arent going to stop that. There team could well win the league, so its also guaranteed they will not ALL be silent. So instead of letting this wind us up and start causing trouble, have some banter and enjoy yourself.
    And you would be wrong! Why can't people like you get it into your thick heads that there is a reason for this segregation. I lived through the 70's and 80's, before segregation, where there was trouble at EVERY game when we played these manks. I still have the scars to prove it so whilst you are quite happy that they sit next to us I AM NOT!
    And if I see any of them sitting in our end, the old bill will be told and I will happily cheer when they get kicked out

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanduff View Post
    Like breathing
    I think we should let as many as they like in, as long as they promise to stop breathing for the 90 minutes.

you'll be able to tell where the huns are by the stench of unwashed hair, body and clothes that pervades their every movement

Quote Originally Posted by chrissy_g88 View Post
    anyone have access to the rangers boards to see roughly how many of them are doing this?? Really thought the Hibs Ticket Office would clamp down on this.

Ive looked at a site called rangers media forum and it appears there are few huns who have managed to get tickets for hibs end. Others are planning to watch it from the flats area. They are saying if they've bought tickets from hibs before they are then on the database and are getting them for home end.

I cant post links (dunno why) but just google rangers media. Theres a thread called main stand at easter road. have a peek at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Ive looked at a site called rangers media forum and it appears there are few huns who have managed to get tickets for hibs end. Others are planning to watch it from the flats area. They are saying if they've bought tickets from hibs before they are then on the database and are getting them for home end.

I cant post links (dunno why) but just google rangers media. Theres a thread called main stand at easter road. have a peek at it.

Cheeky Bassas

Will the Hibs team applaud the newly crowned champions onto the pitch.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/inde...owtopic=148713

Hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by iwasthere1972 View Post
    Cheeky Bassas

Will the Hibs team applaud the newly crowned champions onto the pitch.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/inde...owtopic=148713

Hope not.

Full of Sh it that lot. There maybe a few sare faces given out during the match on Sunday