hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ha ha ha

Ha ha ha

Ha Ha Ha the lads played well, Ha Ha Ha I'm proud of what they've gave me this season, Ha HA HA I know what the problem is, Ha Ha Ha buy into my philosophy, Ha Ha Ha my dad was a docker fae Leef, Ha Ha Ha the last 5 games have been dissapointing!

Lets prepare ourselves for the usual drivel. Congratulations on yet again turning a game with your substiutions. What the ***** happened to making us harder to beat. Another 3 goals. Plan A bring on a forward. Plan B bring on another forward. If ever there was game that a draw would have been a good result it was today. Now we get the privilage of watching the Huns win the league next week. Its just another boot in the balls!

Yogi you're incapable of turning this around.
    Petrie you're delaying the inevitable.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    You are an
    Last edited by MSK; 17-04-2010 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Grow up !!

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Jellzy
    You could tell he was hurting, but he ****ing should be.

Still managed to talk the same pish though, least he knows it.

Left by mutual consent! Disco Dave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are an .
    What he said
    Last edited by MSK; 17-04-2010 at 04:55 PM.

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    You are an .
    "We need to do more defensively"

Oh really Yogi, well why the **** didn't you make the changes that everyone else could see were needed to close the game out?

How you can continue to defend this balloon is beyond me BH. Especially the way you went for the jugular with previous managers.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Archie70 View Post
    Ha Ha Ha the lads played well, Ha Ha Ha I'm proud of what they've gave me this season, Ha HA HA I know what the problem is, Ha Ha Ha buy into my philosophy, Ha Ha Ha my dad was a docker fae Leef, Ha Ha Ha the last 5 games have been dissapointing!

Lets prepare ourselves for the usual drivel. Congratulations on yet again turning a game with your substiutions. What the ***** happened to making us harder to beat. Another 3 goals. Plan A bring on a forward. Plan B bring on another forward. If ever there was game that a draw would have been a good result it was today. Now we get the privilage of watching the Huns win the league next week. Its just another boot in the balls!

Yogi you're incapable of turning this around.
    Petrie you're delaying the inevitable.
    Will Rangers still win the league at Easter Road if the Jambos beat them tomorrow? They really shouldn't but the way this season is going I think it's almost inevitable.

You are an .

A season ticket holder for 26 years entitles me to my opinion!

And you're easily satisfied.

A season ticket holder for 26 years entitles me to my opinion!

And you're easily satisfied.
    Exactly ! mate and thats what messageboard are for opinions .2 wins 1n 14 BH? only an arse! would be happy with that give it a rest .

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frazerbob View Post

Oh really Yogi, well why the **** didn't you make the changes that everyone else could see were needed to close the game out?

How you can continue to defend this balloon is beyond me BH. Especially the way you went for the jugular with previous managers.
    Totally agree. We were 10 mins from Europe and blew it again. Nish and Riordan should have been off at 2-1 and go 4-5 1 to see the game out. The woefully slow McCormack needed help down that side against McGeady. Hearts and United would have done it but we plough on with 3 strikers. Frustrating once again.

Quote Originally Posted by cabbage07 View Post
    Exactly ! mate and thats what messageboard are for opinions .2 wins 1n 14 BH? only an arse! would be happy with that give it a rest .

Quote Originally Posted by frazerbob View Post

Well its obvious to me, we do need to do more defensivly, Yogi is right. He's also said we are a million miles from were he wants us to be, thats right too. We did well at times today, we also rode our luck too. We lost today, to an offside goal. There was plenty positives today, Bamba and Hanlon, Stokes and riordan, Wotherspoon looking better. McBride getting 90 minutes. Europe here we come.

Left by mutual consent!
    You are an .
    And Hibs are ******.
    Last edited by MSK; 17-04-2010 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cabbage07 View Post
    Who is happy at that?

Left by mutual consent!
    Well its obvious to me, we do need to do more defensivly, Yogi is right. He's also said we are a million miles from were he wants us to be, thats right too. We did well at times today, we also rode our luck too. We lost today, to an offside goal. There was plenty positives today, Bamba and Hanlon, Stokes and riordan, Wotherspoon looking better. McBride getting 90 minutes. Europe here we come.
    More spin than a Bosch dryer.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He's a million miles from where we want him to be as well.

When's the next flight to Mars?

Gary, They'll not listen.

I thouight they played well for 70 minutes today, then suddenly looke jaded in centre midfield, that's where we lost it.

Their second was lucky that Stack's save could've went anywhere and the 3rd was offside.

Quote Originally Posted by Filled Rolls View Post
    He's a million miles from where we want him to be as well.

When's the next flight to Mars?

with 6 points out of 42 what else could he say. Talks cheap.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JC50 View Post

I thouight they played well for 70 minutes today, then suddenly looke jaded in centre midfield, that's where we lost it.

Their second was lucky that Stack's save could've went anywhere and the 3rd was offside.
    Is it not the manager's job to anticipate things like that and change his tactics accordingly though?

Hmmm perhaps BH is trying to provoke

But why does he not try and be more defensive for the last 15 mins today ? I thought we did play well at times but that was largely down to a poor Celtic team giving us time on the ball something Ross County and Hamilton didn`t do and none of the other sides left to play will either. Europe is far from in the bag I`m afraid.

with 6 points out of 42 what else could he say. Talks cheap.
    What would you have liked him to have said?

Quote Originally Posted by Filled Rolls View Post
    Is it not the manager's job to anticipate things like that and change his tactics accordingly though?
    He tried adding pace by using Galbraith but I thought the other side was the problem, I would've brought Thicot on for Rankin.

Ok so today we were unlucky.....what about the last 4 months?

Do give me ,,,we are well placed etc,,,,Football is not a matter of look at the whole season...as you pay your money each week and you should expect better...if we started the season like this I am not sure we would have escaped relegation,,,maybe you have weeks up and down but not 4 months!

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm-bogie View Post
    But why does he not try and be more defensive for the last 15 mins today ? I thought we did play well at times but that was largely down to a poor Celtic team giving us time on the ball something Ross County and Hamilton didn`t do and none of the other sides left to play will either. Europe is far from in the bag I`m afraid.

To be honest I thought we looked comfortable and looked the more likely to make it 3-1, why be defensive against a poor Celtic team, at least he gave it a go.

You are an .
    Pot and kettle spring to mind or as we used to say as bairns - takes one to know one. Poster entitled to his opinion
    Last edited by MSK; 17-04-2010 at 04:56 PM.

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: asbo
    We will be struggling for Europe if Motherwell pick up 3 points today or tomorrow
    Last edited by hibiedude; 17-04-2010 at 01:54 PM.

I thought you said it wouldnt matter what team he put out, they were all crap? You really will have to make your mind up, either we do have the players, or we dont?

It doesn`t matter what combination you come up with lads, you are just shuffling the same crap around.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Hibs View Post
    Ok so today we were unlucky.....what about the last 4 months?

Do give me ,,,we are well placed etc,,,,Football is not a matter of look at the whole season...as you pay your money each week and you should expect better...if we started the season like this I am not sure we would have escaped relegation,,,maybe you have weeks up and down but not 4 months!

We all know we've had problems for the past 3 months and without the right personnel it was always difficult to get results, today was a lot better but you seen a few players fading in the last 10 mins, this is were our weakness is. Certain players either not giving it their all or just not good enough to take us forward.

To be honest I thought we looked comfortable and looked the more likely to make it 3-1, why be defensive against a poor Celtic team, at least he gave it a go.
    To guarantee we didn`t lose, which we did.