hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Yogi's teamtalk for sat

The Rangers could win the title at Easter Rd
    Yourself the players and the fans would have to watch the celebrations of another team on our pitch, you guys could stop this happening by going out and beating celtic, so it's up to you invite rangers to have their party at easter rd or beat celtic and it could be done before they arrive.

That would be my words if I was hibs manager, but im not

2. Log in to remove the advert

I can think of two words for you

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blueisthecolour View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yourself the players and the fans would have to watch the celebrations of another team on our pitch, you guys could stop this happening by going out and beating celtic, so it's up to you invite rangers to have their party at easter rd or beat celtic and it could be done before they arrive.

are you putting your name forward when we have our lottery for next manager

If Rangers won the title at ER it would not bother me one iota.

First of all it would please me that only about 800 of the manky barstewards where there to see it.

Secondly i could turn my back and walk away, leave them to their loyalist/unionist knees up whilst i went home and reflected how nice it is to be able to attend a football match or, in fact, live my life without being infested with a nonsensical hatred of an historical 'enemy'.

Quote Originally Posted by foreverhibs View Post
    If Rangers won the title at ER it would not bother me one iota.

First of all it would please me that only about 800 of the manky barstewards where there to see it.

Secondly i could turn my back and walk away, leave them to their loyalist/unionist knees up whilst i went home and reflected how nice it is to be able to attend a football match or, in fact, live my life without being infested with a nonsensical hatred of an historical 'enemy'.

@hibs.net private member

What if you don't beat Hearts? There will be no party at Ibrox anyway. Or if you came to Easter Road to win the league and got gubbed. The arrogance is beyond belief.

I hope our teamtalk has no mention of the Huns at all. Why would we give a **** about you lot?
    Last edited by Steve20; 15-04-2010 at 08:52 AM.

I would hope the team talk would be about how we play and who we are playing against, rather than some hypothetical outcome.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar

The way we are going at the moment you might be in with a shout in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    are you putting your name forward when we have our lottery for next manager
    would I be an improvement?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve20 View Post
    What if you don't beat Hearts? There will be no party at Ibrox anyway. Or if you came to Easter Road to win the league and got gubbed. The arrogance is beyond belief.

I hope our teamtalk has no mention of the Huns at all. Why would we give a **** about you lot?
    OR hibs, or utd where could we win it then

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar

No I wouldn't - I'd leave the stadium at full time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr.rar View Post
    No I wouldn't - I'd leave the stadium at full time.
    The last time our players were celebrating before the final whistle, on the pitch, so it does happen

@hibs.net private member Leith Green's Avatar

Why would Yogi mention you Hun bassas in his team talk against Celtic..

You are a complete plum and your posts have went from being boring to totally tedious.. Why dont you jog along to some hun forum and discuss with your ****my brethern??

@hibs.net private member Leith Green's Avatar
    the last time our players were celebrating before the final whistle, on the pitch, so it does happen

plum!

I can assure you if you manky tramps manage to win it at E.R there will be the square root of **** all hibees there to "watch" your celebrations.

The only reason we had to endure your celebrations last time is because we were celebrating finishing 3rd ourselves and waiting on the players doing a lap.

Quote Originally Posted by chrissy_g88 View Post
    I can assure you if you manky tramps manage to win it at E.R there will be the square root of **** all hibees there to "watch" your celebrations.

The only reason we had to endure your celebrations last time is because we were celebrating finishing 3rd ourselves and waiting on the players doing a lap.
    Witch our fans appluded

Witch our fans appluded
    Just the 2 spelling mistakes in that 'sentence'. The Glasgow schools system is working!!

Just the 2 spelling mistakes in that 'sentence'. The Glasgow schools system is working!!
    only 2, im getting better

@hibs.net private member WellingtonHibby's Avatar
    The Poster has a valid point, no one likes to see another Team celebrating on thier own patch. It should be an incentive. Its not an overiding incentive it comes at the back a very long queue why we should be gee'd up for Saturday. but he has a point. All the unnecessary abuse is Tedious

Yogi needs tae tell they players they huv tae step up tae the plate oot there, he'll no want tae patrionise they players cos they know they have tae dae on that football pitch. He'll say "look boys, you've been fantastic fur me, but I need you all to show that character and penache that I seen from you boys earlier on in the season."

He'll then go aboot the dressing room and sprinkle oan that wee bit of goldust oan Deeksy, Stokesy, Gowser, Hoggy, Spoony etc.

Witch our fans appluded
    and you expect us to applaud (thats how you spell it correctly by the way) something that looks more like an orange march than a title celebration?

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    only 2, im getting better

You no from the dale? i remeber you saying your from somewhere around there - West Lothian Education wins hands down anyway.

Where else would you find folk smart enough to drive a car on a frozen canal

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    To be honest, I couldn't give a **** about what this erse posts anymore. Can't admin do us all a favour and bin him/her/it?

@hibs.net private member

I agree with you - it honestly pains me to see ANY other support celebrating at ER and it doesn't get much worse than when it's your manky mob doing the celebrating.
    Personally I'm desperate NOT to see another Huns title party at ER and hope that Yogi rams this message home to the players before saturday.

Coaching Staff
    Team talk should be quite easy

"Alright guys, its Celtic today at Parkeheid, and as a wee treat I have invited Shaun Dennis,John Burridge and Matty Jack here today so that if you lot come in at half time and full time with the same kind of attitudes you have shown since Irvine f***ing Meadow, and which has lasted the last 12 games, I have instructed them to punch and kick seven bells out of you all............enjoy your fitba and let's be careful out there eh"

For that to happen, they would have to clear the whole stadium, then let each of the players in one at a time, because that's the only scenario in which they would be there on their own. (i.e. "yourself")

It should read "You, the players, and the fans...."

Can you guess that's my particular bug-bear at the moment?

First Team Regular

its people like you who make me hate scottish football. arrogance beyond belief. how dare you come on here and patronise us, the supposed 'diidyy' team. the sooner you and that other weegie mob are finished the better.

Or he could give a team talk about Hibs.
    would I be an improvement?
    You would be an erse.

Yogi team talk

You's boys huv done me prowd since day one an um tellin ye we're no far fae being a right good team.... Deeks you listenin? I thought ye wur supposed tae be ma pal! where wiz ah... aye I want ye tae play expansive fitba and huv a right gid go the day. Stacky is injured but he iz gonny be stondin behind yon goals so he can speak tae big sol coz thuv goat a right gid relationship. wull concede a right good few goals the day so stokesy we need you tae score two or shree tae make us look like wuv had a right good go at things even though wur mibbies likely tae huv less than 35% possession. It's up tae you boys now. Um lookin fur character the day... it's aw aboot steppin up tae yon plate and workin fur each other. We're still a right good team likesay.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Witch our fans appluded
    Witch you no doubt would have done if you hadn't just won the league?