hibs.net Messageboard

i may have had a drink or two...

but i feel that nothing different is going to be achieved by sacking the manager. We will still have the ***in wanka players regardless. Give yogi at least a season. He can get rid of nae users like rankin stevenson hogg nish etc an bring in his own guys.

Sorry but changing managers every few months makes no difference. Yogi is a hibee an is as desperate as us to turn it around.
    Last edited by Cameron1875; 11-04-2010 at 02:55 AM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    but i feel that nothing different is going to be achieved by sacking the manager. We will still have the ***in wanka players regardless. Give yogi at least a season. He can get rid of nae users like rankin stevenson hogg nish etc an bring in his own guys.

Sorry but changing managers every few months makes no difference. Yogi is a hibee an is as desperate as us to turn it around.
    So we should just accept his tactical short comings, and pretend all is rosy.....

For the record two of the players you quote above never featured against Hamilton?

obviously i understand slagging players like riordan stokes etc may get me chucked of this forum! but i feel changing managers wont change this mentallity we have at the club.

This " typical hibs " thing is a load of mince. We need to start going to hamilton an cuffing them. But adopting new styles an methods every few months isnt the way to go. Do u honestly think yogi accepts this? He just wants this season finished so he can get rid of all the ******.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    obviously i understand slagging players like riordan stokes etc may get me chucked of this forum! but i feel changing managers wont change this mentallity we have at the club.

This " typical hibs " thing is a load of mince. We need to start going to hamilton an cuffing them. But adopting new styles an methods every few months isnt the way to go. Do u honestly think yogi accepts this? He just wants this season finished so he can get rid of all the ******.
    of course he accepts it.... he keeps playing the same formation over and over again, when it is clearly not working, then comes out with the same soundbites, "my players did well"......

Total ineptitude from all concerned at the Club