hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left by mutual consent!
    Good Ol' Vlad spewed forth

Moving forward we hope that we will soon be able to accommodate our supporters in the new stand - this is a project we are determined to complete and bring new, more enjoyable facilities to supporters.
    Determined to complete <cough>....

....in exchange for the deeds for the PBS.

Let me lay the 1st brick.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by ekhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It would be sooooo funny if Kilmarnock win the morn.
    Indeed. And St Johnstone win too.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Lets not be too hasty, after all something has to be done about this OF monopoly and I for one think its a brilliantly far sighted idea to proclaim to your fanbase that you want to take the innovative step of trying to "split" them, I am disappointed that no one else has made this inspiring statement before. I am sure this will boost confidence down Gorgie way.

Having declared the intention, it must only be a matter of time before it occurs, I just wish it had been Hibs that had the vision, had we been that clever we would probably have been able to say that we will win the Champions league and build a supermegahotelstadium. I know it is early days but maybe this is what the Yams ultimate plan is?

Mr Vlad is known to play his cards very close and not prone to making statements that are never followed through so this might just be speculation on my part so we will just have to wait and see, but I wouldn't be surprised to hear him say all of the above will happen soon.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Dont you just love Vlad.

I imagine him cracking jokes with nervous employees (via the interpreter of course) - he delivers the punchline laughs heartily and then awaits the delayed reaction of said employee.

Vlad: Knock-Knock
    Fud: Who's there?
    Vlad: the secret police
    Fud: the secret police - eh?
    Vlad: the secret police who have come to arrest your family in middle of night (cue laughter).