hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar

Virgin mobile SIM only deal

Might seem abit of a daft question but im abit confused, looking to get this PAYG sim card and when i top up £20 it says i get unlimited texts and internet for a month, but in the small print it says "Free texts or web access will be added on the first day of the month following the top up(s) and are valid for one month or until used"
    Just abit confused as to whether its the first day of the month, or whether its the next day of the month after i top up that i get the texts and internet?

Any help clearing this up for me would be appreciated

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875-Sean-1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Might seem abit of a daft question but im abit confused, looking to get this PAYG sim card and when i top up £20 it says i get unlimited texts and internet for a month, but in the small print it says "Free texts or web access will be added on the first day of the month following the top up(s) and are valid for one month or until used"
    Just abit confused as to whether its the first day of the month, or whether its the next day of the month after i top up that i get the texts and internet?

Any help clearing this up for me would be appreciated
    Pretty sure it'll mean from the next calender month, T-Mobile were doing that same deal a couple of months ago, the 'until used' bit will be referring to there fair use policy