2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That is all

Come on Hibs. Lets do it right today

Glory glory :notworthy:

bit played out no?

Blog Entries
    watch his interview on beeb online - sounds a totally different guy than when a player.
    None of the arrogance, and came across pretty well. The guys a winner - do you think some of our players would survive a dressing room with him in it giving some of the performances they have done recently

Its what we need. The midfiel general who is in effect the manager ON the pitch, and will be as hard on his team mates as the opposition

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    The guy's a grade A fud.

But he'll take Celtic forward unfortunately.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've had a lot more time for Lennon since he was brave enough to go public about his depression. Not only did it go a long way to "normalising" the condition, it explained a lot of his behaviour when he was a player.

I don't think he'll be boss of Celtic for long, so I hope he enjoys his time in the manager's basket.

Left by mutual consent!
    He looks like he could eat an apple through a letterbox.
    He has a fantastic name.
    I don't hate him.

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wee_hibee View Post
    The guy's a grade A fud.

But he'll take Celtic forward unfortunately.

Have you met the guy, spoke to him a few times and the guy is okay, nothing like what he used to be as a foootball player on the park.
    Still hope he gets it all wrong today and his celtc team get beat mind you.

C'mon the Hibs.

it was the easiest thing in Scottish football to boo him and join in the bandwagon of haters.....

played out and utterly boring stuff. I'll boo anyone who boo's him today (like to see that reaction )

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    That is all

Come on Hibs. Lets do it right today

Glory glory :notworthy:
    Tell us your logic on why you hate Neil Lennon ........

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia Na Eir View Post
    it was the easiest thing in Scottish football to boo him and join in the bandwagon of haters.....

played out and utterly boring stuff. I'll boo anyone who boo's him today (like to see that reaction )

Adding to the boo's

Quote Originally Posted by Fantic View Post
    Adding to the boo's
    may as well ! dont know why the geezer is booed anyway, so i'll just follow suit....

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Hate is such an ugly emotion.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Blog Entries
    Once his wee honeymoon is over, we'll see the real psycho Lennon. He's a mental disaster waiting to happen.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    Once his wee honeymoon is over, we'll see the real psycho Lennon. He's a mental disaster waiting to happen.

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: asbo
    Lennon was a top player hard as nails and doesn’t suffer fools gladly if he takes that attitude in to management he will succeed but I hope he has a bad day at the office today.

Left by mutual consent!
    I really hope he gets the Celtic manager's post as I don't think he has it to be a manager. Far too hot-headed to be a manager. Can you imagine him reacting the way he did today in an Old Firm game? All because two throw-ins went our way.

I have zero respect for the man. He kept going on about fans giving him abuse because he was Irish. Ignoring the Huns, I honestly believe the remainder (me included) gave him abuse because he was an nasty, moaning little :asshole:.

His honeymoon period will be over next week. I believe that Ross County will beat them. I also believe that Dundee Utd are a much better team and could catch them for second. That would be funny.

Totally agree with the OP, cannot stand the guy in the slightest. Hate's probably too strong a word but I absolutely detest him.

First class :asshole:

I hate jum jeffries

@hibs.net private member Bayern Bru's Avatar
    I don't hate Neil Lennon. I strongly dislike him with a fiery passion, probably because he comes across as an arrogant whinging pr*ck (he's not an admin here is he?!) with the kind of face one couldn't stop kicking, if one was inclined to violence.

Personally I don't care what he's like "off-the-park," as I still reserve a lot of intense dislike for him for that time he grabbed the ball from one of our ballboys and booted it into the Hibs support.

What a hardman. :asshole:

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Lennon

When he was assaulted , I did wonder if it could be a crime to assault N L under Scots law but in his interviews he does not seem too bad.... but you have to still hate him. The old mother (aged 80) who swears like a trooper during matches on the TV and only watches Hibs as I make her, as opposed to Arsenal or any team 'arry Redknapp manages, said he is a bad tempered b*****d who flung his water bottle to the ground twice, says she hates him nearly as much as Robbie Keane who, she is sure, is too old to play football and can't be too good as self same 'arry punted him on loan

@hibs.net private member Bayern Bru's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuitdelune View Post
    When he was assaulted , I did wonder if it could be a crime to assault N L under Scots law but in his interviews he does not seem too bad.... but you have to still hate him. The old mother (aged 80) who swears like a trooper during matches on the TV and only watches Hibs as I make her, as opposed to Arsenal or any team 'arry Redknapp manages, said he is a bad tempered b*****d who flung his water bottle to the ground twice, says she hates him nearly as much as Robbie Keane who, she is sure, is too old to play football and can't be too good as self same 'arry punted him on loan
    Come out Paul Lambert, we know it's you...

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    He had a brilliant hissy fit at a decision today. He was jumpimg up and down waving his arms in the air like a kid who had been told NO!. Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine1875 View Post
    I really hope he gets the Celtic manager's post as I don't think he has it to be a manager. Far too hot-headed to be a manager. Can you imagine him reacting the way he did today in an Old Firm game? All because two throw-ins went our way.

I have zero respect for the man. He kept going on about fans giving him abuse because he was Irish. Ignoring the Huns, I honestly believe the remainder (me included) gave him abuse because he was an nasty, moaning little :asshole:.

His honeymoon period will be over next week. I believe that Ross County will beat them. I also believe that Dundee Utd are a much better team and could catch them for second. That would be funny.
    i hope he gets the job too! can't see it though, an even bigger gamble for celtic than mowbray was!

Quote Originally Posted by Filled Rolls View Post
    I've had a lot more time for Lennon since he was brave enough to go public about his depression. Not only did it go a long way to "normalising" the condition, it explained a lot of his behaviour when he was a player.

I don't think he'll be boss of Celtic for long, so I hope he enjoys his time in the manager's basket.
    Yes, I agree with this totally. I never liked him as a player, but in his interviews he is a very different person. He spoke about it at length too in that interview, not the usual cliches or one word answers. Don't like Celtic, never have, and didn't like him when he was playing for them either, but somebody with that kind of passion, if it's controlled the right way, should be respected. Just my opinion of course.

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    He had a brilliant hissy fit at a decision today. He was jumpimg up and down waving his arms in the air like a kid who had been told NO!. Brilliant.
    He reminded me a lot of Martin O'Neill today out there on the touchline

Quote Originally Posted by Nuitdelune View Post

Love it

Cannae stand the guy.

I remember a game at ER a wee boy about 12 caught the baw in the stand, dropped it at Lennon's feet instead of putting it in his hands and Lennon went radio rental.

End of the game he boots the baw right at the fans.

Granted, we did give him pelters for 90 minutes and call him every name under the sun, but still