hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member Jamesie's Avatar

Picking up seats / club shop Easter sale

Popped down today to pick up my seats from the club shop. The one I ordered early on in the sale campaign - which was my own seat - was found with no problems. No record of the other seat I called up for on the Monday after the supposed deadline could be found and they had to go onto the systems to check that two x £10 had been debited from my account, which I knew had occurred. In the end I got another "spare" seat they had sitting around. Not particularly bothered, I had wanted a 007 or 062 as the "spare" but they had told me that couldn't be guaranteed.

Great sale going on in the club shop though. I got this year's away top (£9.99) and a pair of Hibs tracksuit trousers (also £9.99) and there was all kinds of stuff available - even "sponsorless" versions of this year's shirts in adult sizes, which I had never seen before, as well as the goalie shirts. The majority of t-shirts/replica shirts being £9.99.

To make matters even better a wee boy found one of the "secret" easter eggs hidden in the shop which give 20% off purchases and as his mother was only in to buy printing, she gave it to me. So this year's away top and tracksuit trousers for the grand sum of £15.98 - can't complain at that!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Promising Youngster Hibee-Rocker's Avatar
    wish i had got a couple of the seats now, :-(

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Popped down today to pick up my seats from the club shop. The one I ordered early on in the sale campaign - which was my own seat - was found with no problems. No record of the other seat I called up for on the Monday after the supposed deadline could be found and they had to go onto the systems to check that two x £10 had been debited from my account, which I knew had occurred. In the end I got another "spare" seat they had sitting around. Not particularly bothered, I had wanted a 007 or 062 as the "spare" but they had told me that couldn't be guaranteed.

Great sale going on in the club shop though. I got this year's away top (£9.99) and a pair of Hibs tracksuit trousers (also £9.99) and there was all kinds of stuff available - even "sponsorless" versions of this year's shirts in adult sizes, which I had never seen before, as well as the goalie shirts. The majority of t-shirts/replica shirts being £9.99.

To make matters even better a wee boy found one of the "secret" easter eggs hidden in the shop which give 20% off purchases and as his mother was only in to buy printing, she gave it to me. So this year's away top and tracksuit trousers for the grand sum of £15.98 - can't complain at that!
    Did you get my seat Geebsie?

@hibs.net private member Jamesie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frazerbob View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did you get my seat Geebsie?
    Yup no problems.