hibs.net Messageboard

My Player of Year

For me it's Ian Murray. He has been and is consistent and always plays to a high level (7 at least) most games, and the only one who can hold his head high through this present free-fall situation. Stokes is my 2nd choice for his goalscoring contribution. Wotherspoon is 3rd for breaking through and performing to a good standard,despite his inexperience.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    The 12th player "us" as fans

Murray has been brilliant, always wears his heart on his sleeve and is 100% commited to the cause..

Having said that he's not infallable and has been suffering a lack of form along with the rest of the team. IMO of course.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by noseyhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For me it's Ian Murray. He has been and is consistent and always plays to a high level (7 at least) most games, and the only one who can hold his head high through this present free-fall situation. Stokes is my 2nd choice for his goalscoring contribution. Wotherspoon is 3rd for breaking through and performing to a good standard,despite his inexperience.
    Ian Murray for me. Consistent and a Hibby through and through. I get the impression he is playing through pain from an injury.

Quote Originally Posted by HibeesMadd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The 12th player "us" as fans
    Would you like a wee biscuit? Moan noo dinnae be feared, come an get yer nice wee coat on. Good wee Jambo, he's a good boy, yes!
    Last edited by Phil D. Rolls; 24-03-2010 at 05:08 PM.