hibs.net Messageboard

Why last night confirmed my love for Hibs

Simples. Because I am hurting so much it is dominating my every thought this morning. If I didn't love Hibs and all my beloved club stands for, then I would just be dismissing last night as another blip. But I'm not. I am so frustrated, furious, angry and downright embarassed, that it has just confirmed that my feelings can take such a battering but I STILL will come back for more. We are all in the same boat aren't we ? So please Yogi, get it sorted so that we can again have a smile, and confirm to us all that this love is not unrequited, and that we will soon be onward and upward once again. GGTTH.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member johnrebus's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh ? Wii Code: What ?
    Quote Originally Posted by crewetollhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Simples. Because I am hurting so much it is dominating my every thought this morning. If I didn't love Hibs and all my beloved club stands for, then I would just be dismissing last night as another blip. But I'm not. I am so frustrated, furious, angry and downright embarassed, that it has just confirmed that my feelings can take such a battering but I STILL will come back for more. We are all in the same boat aren't we ? So please Yogi, get it sorted so that we can again have a smile, and confirm to us all that this love is not unrequited, and that we will soon be onward and upward once again. GGTTH.

You are a very sad, pathetic individual.

And so am I.

Well said.

@hibs.net private member therealgavmac's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: M8UDB

So gutted today!! Was realy looking forward to a we boozy trip to Hampden

Nearly crashed the car at the 2nd County goal last night on the Dumfries bypass.

Absolutely gutted

So your just another of the sheep flock then?, can't really find any reason to even listen to a game on the radio anymore, it's just not worth the strain

Left by mutual consent!
    My own opinion is that we are the mental Hibees baby we've got class, Hibees ya bas...

im eating a steak pie just now

Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by HIBERNIAN-0762 View Post
    So your just another of the sheep flock then?, can't really find any reason to even listen to a game on the radio anymore, it's just not worth the strain

Well then dont - simple solution

I hate all these melodramatic posters who make these brash statements after any defeat. Im never going back blah blah blah

It is the fitba messageboard equivalent of a child storming out the room, slamming the door then looking back in to see who was watching...

First Team Regular erin-go-bragh87's Avatar
    Sums up exactly how Im feeling this morning. No-one said supporting hibs was easy!